• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -115 ) at  Buffalo ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -115 ) at  Carolina ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:35 PM :  Detroit ( 170 ) at  Chicago ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Edmonton ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

Any early predictions for good stacks or cash game plays on DK? I don’t mind some bruins skaters, Bergy has been ripping them, Backes seems fairly priced at 5200.

I’ve been trying to get better lately and nailed my pick with Toronto lighting up the Devils (1/6), just didn’t get the entry in any tournaments after second guessing my own predictions. Looking to get in one DK tourny tonite at least.

My bruins will also probably let some rando go off per usual. Not sure who that will be tho lol.

• yolobet

GL to everyone entering the $33 Boston Qualifier tonight on DK! I hope Testy, Beep, Saahil or Acronympho don’t win it :-P

• yuda

Feels like a Dick Panik kind of night.

• cplatt87

Hope anyone planning on playing the $33 King of Boston qualifier reserved their entries already. I reserved one last night with the intention of firing a few more in this morning but it’s already full.

• maxeernst

@yuda said...

Feels like a Dick Panik kind of night.

That was last game.

• maxeernst

@yolobet said...

GL to everyone entering the $33 Boston Qualifier tonight on DK! I hope Testy, Beep, Saahil or Acronympho don’t win it :-P

Acro has already Qualified.

• savedatmoneyquan

Can we still keep riding the Aho line on Carolina?

• yolobet

Can you qualify multiple times though?

• maxeernst

@yolobet said...

Can you qualify multiple times though?

No.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone looking at the Sabres? Mason seems to be doing pretty bad lately, and numbers wise the Flyers give up a good amount of goals, gets a fair amount of PIM (137 on the year), and is pretty bad on the PK. If they get some penalties that PP1 could be especially dangerous.

Ryan O’Reiley has been a monster in the last 2 games. I think I’ll lock him in and maybe Eichel too (even though he’s pretty pricey).

Any other good plays in that game. I’ll be honest I’m not too great with NHL… and seem to make decent calls when I don’t actually play lol

• savedatmoneyquan

I liked the Sabers when i took a first look last night. Could be a decent game stack depending on who is in net for Buffalo IMO

• Codith

Game stack for sure in the BUF/PHI. Can squeeze in most of what I like.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Codith said...

Game stack for sure in the BUF/PHI. Can squeeze in most of what I like.

Glad to see these posts, makes me feel decent about how I am analyzing NHL slates!

Anybody in particular on the Flyers to like and add to the stack?

Also, looks like the Sabres starting goalie is out today… I have no idea how bad the other guy is lol

Seeing this note from Rotoworld

Lehner will not be available for Tuesday’s game against the Flyers since he has come down with the flu.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/3093/robin-lehner

• yuda

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone looking at the Sabres? Mason seems to be doing pretty bad lately, and numbers wise the Flyers give up a good amount of goals, gets a fair amount of PIM (137 on the year), and is pretty bad on the PK. If they get some penalties that PP1 could be especially dangerous.

Ryan O’Reiley has been a monster in the last 2 games. I think I’ll lock him in and maybe Eichel too (even though he’s pretty pricey).

Any other good plays in that game. I’ll be honest I’m not too great with NHL… and seem to make decent calls when I don’t actually play lol

I like the Sabres but their line changes this morning concern me.

• yuda

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Can we still keep riding the Aho line on Carolina?

Yes but think I prefer the Skinner line tonight.

• Scumpunch

I agree PHI/BUF could see some goals, but both teams’ lines are an absolute disaster.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Scumpunch said...

I agree PHI/BUF could see some goals, but both teams’ lines are an absolute disaster.

Word. Something I’ve seen only in their TOI numbers that suggest the lines can be unpredictable. It’s hard to pay a steep salary for a player that might only play 15 minutes lol.

• Dirt_Lavert

Serg Bob is now out too. Thinking the canes stack might be viable too. Not quite sure who to take there besides aho and maybe Teuvo

• Kjwhalen77

Sabres fan here. You’ll still get Eich/OReilly/Okposo/Reinhart/Risto for the majority of PP’s. Bylsma said when he shortens the bench or towards the end of a period, Reinart will go back to wing with Eichel/Foligno.
    Nilsson is in net, most Sabres fans will tell you he’s actually better than Lehner.

• babaloos

Thoughts on goalie tonight? Rinne seems to be the ‘safe’ play but I don’t like his potential downside of letting in 3 goals on 15 shots for what I think is not the greatest of upsides?

• Kjwhalen77

Safest high correlation stack would be O’Reilly/Okposo/Risto

• goldengoat29

@babaloos said...

Thoughts on goalie tonight? Rinne seems to be the ‘safe’ play but I don’t like his potential downside of letting in 3 goals on 15 shots for what I think is not the greatest of upsides?

As your opponent, I approve of your use of Rinne.

• maxeernst

@babaloos said...

Rinne and safe are not two words I have used in a sentence in years.

• Codith

Goalie picks this year and safe don’t usually go together. Pray and hope your dart lands in the right spot.

• lfn1992

Crawford ain’t no dart pick tonight IMO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).