• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -115 ) at  Buffalo ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -115 ) at  Carolina ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:35 PM :  Detroit ( 170 ) at  Chicago ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Edmonton ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Poochy16

More I look at it, I think VAN2 is very much in play. Leaves a shitload of room for other solid 1 off plays.

• Bigjerk18

Can’t forget about the DAL/ANH game. There’s gonna be some goals in that one. I also really like McDavid at home in a battle for first place. Double digits from him tonight.

• StanHalen

@goldengoat29 said...

As your opponent, I approve of your use of Rinne.

If you agree to take Niemi in our h2h tonight I will agree to take Ducks skaters.

• keephustlincuz

Any thoughts on ownership percentages for Crawford and rinne tonight in gpps?

• NextSignal

@babaloos said...

Thoughts on goalie tonight? Rinne seems to be the ‘safe’ play but I don’t like his potential downside of letting in 3 goals on 15 shots for what I think is not the greatest of upsides?

Martin Jones the Road Warrior for me, assuming he’s in.

• StanHalen

What about the Backes revenge narrative in St. Louis tonight.

• umwoz

I don’t usually game stack, but as a side note I don’t see any games on this slate that I would even want to game stack tonight.

• cplatt87

@umwoz said...

I don’t usually game stack, but as a side note I don’t see any games on this slate that I would even want to game stack tonight.

Buffalo/Philly would be the only one I’d consider, but the line combos are such garbage from both sides that I might just avoid that game entirely.

• keephustlincuz

@umwoz said...

There is a sneaky one that could provide leverage in gpps depending on goalie ownership.

• epot

I’m torn between Nillson and Gibson(if he’s in)? Also like the B-line(van)

• lfn1992

Gibson and Jones are in

• sizzlebeans

The Vanek line is playing well

• mlacourse7

Anybody Considering Montour for a super punt play? Plays on PP2

• lfn1992

Is rolling with Patrick Sharp tonight overreacting to an epic game last night, or still pretty reasonable for his price?

• TimmerRC

This slate is looking much more entertaining after last night’s snoozefest… gl folks!

• umwoz

@TimmerRC said...

This slate is looking much more entertaining after last night’s snoozefest… gl folks!

This. A million times over.

• Dirt_Lavert

Any safe plays tonight ?

Rotowire optimizer likes tukka the best for G. As a bs fan I’m 100% torn on that. Makes the game painful to watch too lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Is stl struggling to score? Looks like stasny lit the bs up earlier this year…

• TacoCatOP

My money is on Buffalo and Saint Louis, let’s go boys. Love the slate.

• lfn1992

@mlacourse7 said...

Anybody Considering Montour for a super punt play? Plays on PP2

Absolutely. On the short slates he looks even better.

• keephustlincuz

Does anyone have accurate Dallas D pairings?

• kirby34

Kempny or Montour on DK?

• Dirt_Lavert

Who do I play at goalie. I am stumped gents. Just want to min cash in a low money GPP on DK lol

• rgreuli

@kirby34 said...

Kempny or Montour on DK?

Give me the guy who plays on the PP.

• Dirt_Lavert

Also is Horvat a legit cash play? Seems to be riding hot rn. I can’t seem to ever get the goal scorers on Vancouver right

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).