• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -115 ) at  Buffalo ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -115 ) at  Carolina ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:35 PM :  Detroit ( 170 ) at  Chicago ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Edmonton ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lfn1992

I was this close to fitting Tanner Kero in one of my lineups today… LOL

• lfn1992

MiIkkel Boddeker’s hat trick was, um, something I did not expect with my 12 lineups

• weaponX

Crawford trying his best to sewer my Rask/Skinner/Ryan/Faulk stack.

• Dirt_Lavert

Does Montour not play? Heard his name here earlier and now it looks like he’s not even in :( that could break me with the no shows from half my squad! Big wtf on that

• goldengoat29

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Does Montour not play? Heard his name here earlier and now it looks like he’s not even in :( that could break me with the no shows from half my squad! Big wtf on that

He is a scratch tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

@goldengoat29 said...

He is a scratch tonight.

When he hell did that news drop ? I even looked on rotoworld and didn’t see anything. That’s the worst :/

• goldengoat29

I know the Bruins have been good on the road but in St. Louis. Why was Bos 1 so appetizing to some?

• bdvratoric

Barring a Sami Vatanen 2 goal effort I’m most likely winning my first GPP tonight. Although it’s only the quarter arcade it either shows I have some idea how to put some lineups together, or it’s complete luck haha. Surprised at the low ownership of CAR1, I think staal was higher owned than Rask and Skinner.

• bdvratoric

@goldengoat29 said...

I know the Bruins have been good on the road but in St. Louis. Why was Bos 1 so appetizing to some?

Just off what I looked at, STL has been giving up 2.9ga/60 at ES, have been a poor possession team and BOS is the best in the league possession wise in the past month.

• jaccoo

• jaccoo

@goldengoat29 said...

Deep down inside I didn’t want to use Jarnkrok, now I no longer have to wrestle with it.

BOOM

• jaccoo

i suck

• goldengoat29

That Jarnkrok OT shorty was a killer (and lucky). A few of the guys I played stacked him with Johansen and Forsberg. I doubt they were aware of Arvidsson’s return.

• Dirt_Lavert

Put up just over 40 DKP with McDavid, Horvat, Backes, and Mountour :(

What could have been gents

• Dirt_Lavert

@bdvratoric said...

Barring a Sami Vatanen 2 goal effort I’m most likely winning my first GPP tonight. Although it’s only the quarter arcade it either shows I have some idea how to put some lineups together, or it’s complete luck haha. Surprised at the low ownership of CAR1, I think staal was higher owned than Rask and Skinner.

I think most of us (and especially newer ppl like myself) didn’t see a goalie that hadn’t played this year and put 2 and 2 together. People were so ready to plug and play Aho and he got bumped down to the 3rd line. Pretty bummed I didn’t play at least part of the first Canes line. I’d be top ten without some of the scrubs I did roster :/

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@goldengoat29 said...

That Jarnkrok OT shorty was a killer (and lucky). A few of the guys I played stacked him with Johansen and Forsberg. I doubt they were aware of Arvidsson’s return.

I wasn’t, though my best lineups are BOS-CAR, so I haven’t lucked into anything.

The Jarnkrok/Johansen/Forsberg stack didn’t leap anyone up the leaderboards, so it likely didn’t effect much in GPPs.

• StanHalen

@goldengoat29 said...

I saw the that Arvidsson was back but I had team jam em in tonight. Once the news was out I split my exposure between Jarnkrok and Watson who were the same price. I was too stubborn to get off Crawford, Kane, Panarin, Ry Jo, Forsberg, and Josi so I rolled with the Jarnkrok/Watson exposure split. I couldn’t go any lower than Kempny on D and the Latvian sensation was already in play at C.

• goldengoat29

@StanHalen said...

I saw the that Arvidsson was back but I had team jam em in tonight. Once the news was out I split my exposure between Jarnkrok and Watson who were the same price. I was too stubborn to get off Crawford, Kane, Panarin, Ry Jo, Forsberg, and Josi so I rolled with the Jarnkrok/Watson exposure split. I couldn’t go any lower than Kempny on D and the Latvian sensation was already in play at C.

Josi was the Predator I really wanted — though I had high hopes for Forsberg tonight. I would have used Josi had I known Montour would be a scratch. I found out as soon as the rosters froze for the Preds game. My fault for punting someone logging as little ice time as Montour.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).