NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:38 PM :  Arizona ( 148 ) at  Carolina ( -175 ) —- T: 6u-12
    7:38 PM :  Ottawa ( 100 ) at  Detroit ( -117 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    9:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 140 ) at  Colorado ( -160 ) —- T: 6½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

TJF74 – 156.5
    mfetzner – 153
    jstunna34 – 150.9
    KETTLEHEADS – 149.1
    OttawacityMadman– 142

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/10 – 7:30 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84525563

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

TJF74 – 156.5
    mfetzner – 153
    jstunna34 – 150.9
    KETTLEHEADS – 149.1
    OttawacityMadman– 142

Congrats to TJ!

P.S. Does anyone like a goalie today?
    ~

• stellagirl

@ifthethunder said...

Congrats to TJ!

~

At a quick glance, if I had to pick one goalie right now it’d be Grubauer. Favored to win, at home, facing a team that has a chance to put up a few shots.

• ifthethunder

@stellagirl said...

At a quick glance, if I had to pick one goalie right now it’d be Grubauer. Favored to win, at home, facing a team that has a chance to put up a few shots.

Ty. I have Petr Mrazek in my placeholder lineup at the moment, mainly because he’s the most expensive and that makes switching out later easy. It looks like everyone but Pavel Francouz has been getting shelled lately. And Francouz is probably not starting.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I didn’t play much yesterday but what a weird slate that was! Pastrnak going off without his linemates, DeAngelo having a career game and Rinne scoring!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

One of those DET days for me including whoever starts in net…

• TJF74

@ifthethunder said...

Congrats to TJ!

~

Thanks! It was my first league win in 20 attempts. Thank you Alexander Steen.

• cheezpizza

Last night i made one of my worst lineup changes last minute, ever.
    In an effort to save some salary for better utility i changed DAngelo for Skjei.
    Thats brutal.

• ttc12

@cheezpizza said...

In an effort to save some salary for better utility i changed DAngelo for Skjei.
    Thats brutal.

Rough…

• gairz

@cheezpizza said...

Thats brutal.

yup.. like a bad beat.

• panters

DFS confirmed Francouz as starting netminder.

Edit: should be DFO not DFS

• Felixxberg

COL1 is back together once again!

• panters

@Felixxberg said...

COL1 is back together once again!

Hey Felixx. Their PP1 looks pretty tough.

• Felixxberg

@panters said...

Hey Felixx. Their PP1 looks pretty tough.

I assume full L1 is on PP1 with Kadri and Makar!

• OttawaCityMadman

I like Zona tonight with Hill, and good possibility of Ott Det shoot out.

• yisman

DK achievements:

I discovered that it’s actually impossible to reach the top tier in two a days.

TWO-A-DAYS – Total days playing two paid NHL contests — one starting before 7:45pm ET and one starting after 7:45pm ET

Milestone 7: 150 Days – 1,000 Crowns

Thanks to poor NHL scheduling, there were/are a bunch of days this season with only games before or after.

Heck, they’ve had a few that had only one game, period.

• panters

@Felixxberg said...

I assume full L1 is on PP1 with Kadri and Makar!

Yes they are.

• keephustlincuz

Is Sid back tonight?

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

DK achievements:

TWO-A-DAYS – Total days playing two paid NHL contests — one starting before 7:45pm ET and one starting after 7:45pm ET

Thanks to poor NHL scheduling, there were/are a bunch of days this season with only games before or after.

Prob a waste of time to point this out to DK? Or maybe they know. Oh the scandle!

• hautalak

• x2

@yisman said...

DK achievements:

Hmmm… I’ve wondered that myself if I would even get it. I think I missed a night or two as well. Good thing it’s only worth like $2 in rewards.

• ifthethunder

Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll get milestone 6 and forget about that one.
    ~

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

Is Sid back tonight?

@PensInsideScoop
    ·
    1h
    #Pens are not holding a morning skate today. We’ll get updates from Coach Sullivan when he talks to the media at 5 p.m. MT (7 p.m. ET). -MC

• Does anyone know where to find a up to date injury report on here for DFS Hockey.

• hautalak

• x2

Well I missed out on the forum contest so here’s a another league one. $1 Top 3 here https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/84563003

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).