NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:38 PM :  Arizona ( 148 ) at  Carolina ( -175 ) —- T: 6u-12
    7:38 PM :  Ottawa ( 100 ) at  Detroit ( -117 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    9:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 140 ) at  Colorado ( -160 ) —- T: 6½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tristanwolf

me this morning- slow slate maybe i’ll throw in one or two…
    me at lunch- okay i gotta have one line from each home team-
    an hour later- gotta add a pitt at low ownership..
    aaaand i’m up to 10 lu’s…

• stellagirl

Even after the leadership offsite I was able to cash on both of my FD $33 tickets, which helps my meager small stakes bankroll a bit.

Didnt plan on playing tonight (usually don’t put much into slates with less than 4 games) but going to max out the .25 QA, just for chits and grins.

And getting a head start on deep-diving into tomorrows 10 game evening slate.

• mr_papageorgio

@OttawaCityMadman said...

I like Zona tonight with Hill, and good possibility of Ott Det shoot out.

Raanta is back, even better IMO. COL1 is surprisingly affordable and I think they are close to a must play tonight.

• FantasySultan

@mr_papageorgio said...

Raanta is back, even better IMO. COL1 is surprisingly affordable and I think they are close to a must play tonight.

and that why we take COL2 :)

• Stashu

@tristanwolf said...

me this morning- slow slate maybe i’ll throw in one or two…
    me at lunch- okay i gotta have one line from each home team-
    an hour later- gotta add a pitt at low ownership..
    aaaand i’m up to 10 lu’s…

Man, that sounds so familiar, oh wait, that sounds like me!!!

• mr_papageorgio

@Daddycoolcowboybrown said...

Does anyone know where to find a up to date injury report on here for DFS Hockey.

DailyFaceOff is usually pretty on top of injuries.

• ifthethunder

@stellagirl said...

Even after the leadership offsite

How much did you gain in leadership? I haven’t been to one of those since G.E. bought a company I worked for and made us go to one in Connecticut. One of the best people we had an event (I think it was birth of a child!!) that weekend. He was so pissed, he quit. Then the guy G.E. put in charge of our company effed it up so bad, they dismembered it and sold the pieces for chump change.
    ~

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 3 (1/10 – 7:30 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84563003

• stellagirl

@ifthethunder said...

How much did you gain in leadership? I haven’t been to one of those since G.E. bought a company I worked for and made us go to one in Connecticut. One of the best people we had an event (I think it was birth of a child!!) that weekend. He was so pissed, he quit. Then the guy G.E. put in charge of our company effed it up so bad, they dismembered it and sold the pieces for chump change.
    ~

I’d have been more productive researching hockey

• OttawaCityMadman

@hautalak said...

Well I missed out on the forum contest so here’s a another league one. $1 Top 3 here https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/84563003

thanks! I missed it too.

• panters

@hautalak: I just donated to your contest entrants. You know who I stacked because I can watch them for free!

• jjwd

@Daddycoolcowboybrown said...

Does anyone know where to find a up to date injury report on here for DFS Hockey.

I would suggest leftwinglock.com

• panters

I wish DFO would get the DK salaries straight. They usually do but not tonight.

Sorry DK I was between a GPP and the Showdown!.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

never in a million years would I’ve thought there was such thing as a Bryan Rust most expensive winger slate.

• yisman

DK goalie:

I have no idea. No good prices.

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

DK goalie:

I have no idea. No good prices.

I think Francouz is the play. Raanta is cheap enough to be worth a shot but I think the Canes are a good bit better than the Yotes and I think CAR wins easily but doesn’t break the slate because AZ is good enough defensively.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/11 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84581286

• ifthethunder

@mr_papageorgio said...

I think Francouz is the play. Raanta is cheap enough to be worth a shot but I think the Canes are a good bit better than the Yotes and I think CAR wins easily but doesn’t break the slate because AZ is good enough defensively.

I went with Francouz, too. Also I squandered lots of thousands of dollars (in DK salary terms) on Dougie Hamilton. So do get me something, Dougie!
    ~

• panters

I went with Mr. Azek in most but Francouz in a couple. I agree about Dougie although his numbers have tailed off a little. Go Canes.

• yisman

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
    Nichushkin-Kadri-Burakovsky
    Nieto-Bellemare-Calvert
    Kamenev-Compher-Jost

Graves-Makar
    Girard-Johnson
    Cole-Zadorov

Francouz

@penguins
    ·
    1h
    Per Coach Sullivan, Sidney Crosby did not skate today in Colorado. He was scheduled to, but did not feel well.

• mr_papageorgio

Had White, upgraded to Kadri, White going nuts at 1% owned. Sums up the last couple weeks very well for me.

• panters

Dougie

• panters

Oops. Went to wallmark

• sizzlebeans

Guess I’m bad luck for the desert dogs goalie. Can’t get one though a full game.

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

Oops. Went to wallmark

• sad face *

In other bizness, my original goalie was Petr Mrazek. But i switched my forum (I mean forums!) entries to Pavel Francouz. You got some big skates to fill tonight, Pavel!
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).