Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Florida ( 105 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:35 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Codith

Had right picks last night but not the right mixes. Tonight looks ugly

• MPDR1983

NHL is the worst DFS sport by far

• kdub

This season has been absolutely brutal….

• cplatt87

Finished 66th in the $33 King of Boston qualifier. So close, yet so far….

• Codith

@MPDR1983 said...

NHL is the worst DFS sport by far

Absolute hardest to get right. 4 offensive lines, 3 defensive lines and two power play lines. Those are quite a few variables.

• babaloos

Two thing’s I can come to expect this week, waking up losing money and a challenge from goldengoat cuz he knows where the ez money is at

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

@Codith said...

Absolute hardest to get right. 4 offensive lines, 3 defensive lines and two power play lines. Those are quite a few variables.

And that’s just how it looks on paper! It’s really more fluid than that, and the amount of fluidity depends on the coach, the speed of line changes, style of play, and Venus needs to be in line with Neptune.

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

Odds that the Islanders lay an egg tonight after a few games in a row on the road?

• JENSGT

I’ve done better in NHL already in the month I’ve been playing it than I did all season in NFL…I was for some reason terrible at NFL. Also baseball was tough for me. With the NHL I usually have like 2-3 off nights but then will win $40 or something like that. It’s sustainable. Nothing will ever replace NCAA BB on DK though. cry

• Dirt_Lavert

I did better in NHL than I did in NBA last night, that says something. My hockey knowledge is somewhat non existent.

However, progress is real. Finally broke 40 DKP. But it is true that this is extremely difficult. I got 4 points from 4 freaking skaters (McDavid, Maroon, Horvat, and Montour). The Montour pick killed me too apparently he was a late scratch post lock. I do like using one low $ defender, just wishing he actually played and I could have finished higher up. Sabres goalie, Marchand, and Duncan Kieth (pretty much took him for the high ice time, a few shots and blocks) saved my squad. It’s all about hitting one one or a few players as well as the goalie to finish way above most lus.

• THESMARTERLODATO

@Indycrocodile said...

Odds that the Islanders lay an egg tonight after a few games in a row on the road?

Thats what i’m going with, riding with the Trocheck line because they’ve been putting up point. Sceviour skating with Trocheck so added him for some value.

• savedatmoneyquan

Greiss has been pretty solid in Net

• TacoCatOP

Everytime I go Saint Louis they blow up badly :D Hoping for better score tonight.

• TimmerRC

I’ve had a pretty good month with DFS hockey, way better than my efforts at football, anyway…

I’m liking tonight. I feel like I’ve got a handle on this slate… which means, maybe I don’t?

• shamrock77s

Not sure what to make of Winnipeg at -130 right now.

• epot

@shamrock77s said...

with montoya in net and mtl coming off a seven game road trip stopping at home to get whooped by was, then getting on a plane to wpg where is probably close to -130 degrees temp I’m thinking wpg by a ton. All that being said the jets will probably get spanked!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@shamrock77s said...

It’s an interesting line.

• shamrock77s

Trouba missed morning skate and is a GTD, but Maurice expects Trouba to play.

• lfn1992

I like WPG a lot, so feel free to stack MON players indiscriminately and thank me later

• THESMARTERLODATO

How does everyone feel about stacking Ovi’s line tonight?

• THESMARTERLODATO

Dell in net for San Jose?

• plaudati

Anyone using the free goalie tonight on fd

• TimmerRC

@plaudati said...

Anyone using the free goalie tonight on fd

Just coming in to mention that, lol. Yes, I am. One entry only. Most days I wouldn’t, but I think all 4 games tonight will be fairly high scoring, so it’s a great night to try this particular gambit, imo :)

• plaudati

That’s what I was thinking to makes it easy to get some nice stacks in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).