NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Florida ( 105 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:35 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scsa1998

Need 6 more for the RG league

• Mochi22

i’d like to get in the RG league if you can send invite:)

• umwoz

@THESMARTERLODATO said...

How does everyone feel about stacking Ovi’s line tonight?

If it’s the only line you stack in that lineup, I could see it. But there are very few stacks tonight that fit well with Ovi-Backstrom-Oshie

• kirby34

Is the CGY/SJ line based on Dell starting? Looks off to me.

• Mochi22

Thanks scsa!!

• sizzlebeans

@scsa1998 said...

Need 6 more for the RG league

what’s the entry fee? if it’s on DK and not too much, i’ll play.

is anyone else having trouble opening up the mobile app for FD? I can’t get logged in

• scsa1998

@sizzlebeans said...

what’s the entry fee? if it’s on DK and not too much, i’ll play.

is anyone else having trouble opening up the mobile app for FD? I can’t get logged in

$3 5/20 get paid. 3 more to gp

• Scumpunch

A link to the forum league is below. Still need 3 entries for tonight’s $3 20-man!

https://dkn.gs/r/k_jxmx-pEkiye8Ls_8tJiA

EDIT: full

• sizzlebeans

@Scumpunch said...

A link to the forum league is below. Still need 3 entries for tonight’s $3 20-man!

https://dkn.gs/r/k_jxmx-pEkiye8Ls_8tJiA

oops, I guess I was too late. maybe next time. thanks for the invite though

• epot

any updates with kessel?

• shamrock77s

@kirby34 said...

Is the CGY/SJ line based on Dell starting? Looks off to me.

Might be, it’s still a mystery who gets the start for SJ tonight but would be reasonable for Dell to start given the back to back and how well he has done when Jones sits.

• dude_abides7

@plaudati said...

Anyone using the free goalie tonight on fd

The fact that this happens (continues to happen) is a joke.

I’m not saying running a DFS site is as easy as being a doorman, but come on…these flubs are getting out of hand.

• keephustlincuz

@dude_abides7 said...

The fact that this happens (continues to happen) is a joke.

I’m not saying running a DFS site is as easy as being a doorman, but come on…these flubs are getting out of hand.

You can make some pretty powerful teams tonight with that 0 dollar goalie.

• Dirt_Lavert

Who is a safe goalie? Scrambling to make a squad for a reserved entry. Any help much appreciated gents!

• babaloos

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Who is a safe goalie? Scrambling to make a squad for a reserved entry. Any help much appreciated gents!

No one is safe

• julieduke33

@keephustlincuz said...

You can make some pretty powerful teams tonight with that 0 dollar goalie.

Yeah but how are you going to overcome the 4 goalies that will get 25-40 points on FD…better hit every player..

• keephustlincuz

@julieduke33 said...

Yeah but how are you going to overcome the 4 goalies that will get 25-40 points on FD…better hit every player..

That’s why I am waiting for a slate with the 0 zero dollar goalie and another goalie with crazy high ownership. Goalie ownership too spread around tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

@babaloos said...

No one is safe

The safest I mean. Anybody is bound to have a bad game I feel that haha

• julieduke33

Wish SJ would announce goalie… I may end up paying money for a goalie that won’t play …..haha

• THESMARTERLODATO

Is it safe to start Dell in net?

• scsa1998

Rolling with Dell and left money to go to Jones just in case. I love Late swap for situations like this

• lfn1992

I love late swap so much that I may very well give up on the NHL if the put the NBA no-swap rule on it

• Deuce

so whos the cash goalie tonight?

• THESMARTERLODATO

@Deuce said...

so whos the cash goalie tonight?

Was gunna go with Dell, but since the slate starts soon and sharks aren’t announcing yet I went with Holtby

• NextSignal

Stuck with Dell, so here’s hoping. Good luck everyone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).