NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Florida ( 105 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:35 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

Just in case anyone was wondering, I made two “free goalie” stud lineups tonight on fanduel. One is just over the cash line, and the other is 1 point below it. One lineup has Brent Burns with 1 period left, the other has Burns, Pavelski and Couture with 1 period left.

I won’t pull this gambit much, but it might just work out lol

• goldengoat29

If you didn’t notice, there was a lot of late line movement in favor of the Jets tonight.

Some pundits recite the lines as if they’re the gospel. I don’t think they matter all too much. They’re only pertinent when it comes to the goaltending selection, even then I’m sure all of us — as fans of hockey — know which teams have the biggest edges.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Capuano should have been shown the door when the Islanders scored one goal in Arizona and one goal in Colorado against the two-worst defensive teams.

Elsewhere, Ovechkin is good.

• goldengoat29

@Joda said...

Capuano should have been shown the door when the Islanders scored one goal in Arizona and one goal in Colorado against the two-worst defensive teams.

Elsewhere, Ovechkin is good.

Surprised Backstrom wound up outproducing him. He was part of the second Ovechkin-less lineup I used.

• TimmerRC

The no-goalie stud lineup missed cashing by 0.9 points. Dang lol…

• epot

@TimmerRC said...

Just in case anyone was wondering, I made two “free goalie” stud lineups tonight on fanduel. One is just over the cash line, and the other is 1 point below it. One lineup has Brent Burns with 1 period left, the other has Burns, Pavelski and Couture with 1 period left.

I won’t pull this gambit much, but it might just work out lol

did the same thing…had one LU with the crosby line, ovie line + carlson/letang result: doubled my money made $1

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@NextSignal said...

I’m also referring to the fact that he was a clear #1 in the expert consensus rankings today. Not so much user percentage, which is going to be high no matter what on a 4 game slate.

Congrats on the win on FD!

• TimmerRC

@Zieg30 said...

Congrats on the win on FD!

Oh wow, yes indeed, nice win, buddeh!! :)

• NextSignal

Cheers dudes. First time in a long time that Luongo worked out for me.

• Dirt_Lavert

Missed cash by 6 DKP. Pretty bummed I took WASH 2 and not 1. Scrambled late to make my reserves lu but damn… I had Couture/Pavelski/Burns and then scrapped that and opted for Washington. Carlson and Williams were fine but Kuznetsoz and Johansson were bums. I should’ve stacked the whole freaking squad.

Why was Danault such a highly owned guy? His game logs suck and I thought twice but decided against it sad. Trochek was also 25% owned and I thought I had a decent pick there but apparently not.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@NextSignal said...

Cheers dudes. First time in a long time that Luongo worked out for me.

Yeah. Congrats. Great job. Great lu.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).