7:05 PM : 51 Pittsburgh ( -120 ) at 52 Carolina ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:05 PM : 53 Columbus ( 170 ) at 54 N.Y. Islanders ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:05 PM : 55 San Jose ( 0 ) at 56 Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM : 57 New Jersey ( 155 ) at 58 St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM : 59 Buffalo ( 170 ) at 60 Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM : 61 Nashville ( 135 ) at 62 Chicago ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    9:05 PM : 63 Edmonton ( 125 ) at 64 Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:05 PM : 65 Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at 66 Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: -115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Whynot138

DK hockey world champ first qual in lobby

• DirtyDylz

Snagged 4th in the 37.5k face off for 1500 last night. Might be small potatoes to some, but feels good man… Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who takes the time to contribute to this thread every day, it’s usually where I start my research.

Tonight I like Winnipeg at home against the Sharks who gave up a 4 spot last night and are playing their final game of a road trip

• badgerdores

Am I seeing this correctly. NJ St Louis has a total of 4.5. Can’t recall last time I saw total under 5.

Also, I’m showing Chicago opened -185 and is already down to -140? Can someone explain that? Sure Preds are coming off one of their worst games of the season, but team is really struggling. Why would peeps think tonight is the night they figure it out. You’ll go broke trying to predict the night a team breaks out of their slump.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

NJ-MIN was 4.5 Sunday. But agree, that was the first I remember seeing.

• deezamn

@mberkowi said...

NJ-MIN was 4.5 Sunday. But agree, that was the first I remember seeing.

And that’s even with Kinkaid confirmed for NJ.

• kdub

@DirtyDylz said...

Snagged 4th in the 37.5k face off for 1500 last night. Might be small potatoes to some, but feels good man… Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who takes the time to contribute to this thread every day, it’s usually where I start my research.

Tonight I like Winnipeg at home against the Sharks who gave up a 4 spot last night and are playing their final game of a road trip

Congrats! I need one of those kinds of nights, ive been re-depositing for a few weeks now, DK loves me… doesnt feel good man lol

• DirtysBurgers

Congrats DirtyDylz! I feel the same way as you as this thread (and others) have been really helpful to me in the last few months.

Keep your chin up kdub – it is just a cold spell. You’ll go on a heater soon.

• kdub

Greiss a bad GPP play? seems pretty chalky

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@kdub said...

Greiss a bad GPP play? seems pretty chalky

Probably a good fade in GPPs, definitely seems chalky.

• DirtysBurgers

I feel like Elliott and Crawford and possibly Dubnyk will be more highly owned than Greiss. I don’t mind him as a GPP play personally.

• mjv3d2009

How is Greiss chalky? His team is horrible in front of him. Please play him. Pleaseeee

• Aalbanese102089

@mjv3d2009 said...

How is Greiss chalky? His team is horrible in front of him. Please play him. Pleaseeee

Because Columbus is junk

• mjv3d2009

There’s more to it then that.

• TicketRaven

Congrats! Nice win –

• fantasybender

@DirtysBurgers said...

I feel like Elliott and Crawford and possibly Dubnyk will be more highly owned than Greiss.

Truth. I don’t particularly like Greiss as a GPP option but this is not due to his ownership. Dominque is the obvious GPP play if he starts. Dubnyk is my top high-priced pivot option.

• Heterodox

haha I actually liked Columbus tonight, though that was with Halak starting. Not I gotta rethink. Is Greiss as good as his numbers have been?

Dubnyk seems like the clear cash goalie

Did they shrink some of the contests to funnel people into the Qs? Seems like the Breakaway and the Slapshot are smaller than usual.

• TicketRaven

Great job! Yes – there are a ton of little “finds” daily on this blog. Thanks everyone for contributing. I usually have my best nights when guys like Spurgeon, Lee, Skinner, Pietrangelo, Ladd, Hartnell, etc. $5600 to $6100 or somewhere in there – getting 3 of these type values in a lineup to hit or avg. 6 pts each or higher – sprinkle in a Crosby, Teresenko, or Kane w/ a goalie getting 7pts plus and off it goes!

• TicketRaven

Always seems Greiss gets me either 1.2 pts or like 7 can’t rely on him – unless I am willing to take a chance –

• njo1987

FHWC = Bye bye 50% of my bankroll over the next month or so trying to win a Q. Heres to hoping I qualify today so I don’t keep trying.

• Aalbanese102089

What do you guys think about Elliott for cash?

• TicketRaven

New York got news yesterday about Attorney General allowing games to continue “again” but he still thinks it should be shut down in New York and is fighting to do so. The fight is also continuing from FD and DK from what I hear – they are still willing to go BIG bucks to keep this thing available to NY’ers

With that being said – just like anything else – the numbers were up in Breakaway / Slapshot and other because of heavy play on NFL in the communities – like when the tide goes out in the harbor – all the boats are lower – that is the same for fantasy –

the driving revenue behind all is NFL – even though there is “US” religious NHL junkies playing daily – the commoner player just dabbling in all sports because he won a few hundred on NFL Sunday has gone away until next September . . . as they say for the “experts” the more commoners playing – the better for us.

The “casual” fantasy player I feel bad for – they don’t stand a chance over time – the sharks and some of the folks on this daily blog are the winners in the long run. Those who have a few hours a day or are just NHL insiders – study travel, stats, daily city humidity difference factors for players on the road, etc. – NO chance commoner. By all means – please keep signing up those casual players – bring those prize levels up and appeal to the masses – like using your chum (or money) for an avid, seasoned, and salty fisherman to rake it in w/ a net. The more thousands of players – the better . . .

• maxeernst

@Whynot138 said...

DK hockey world champ first qual in lobby

First two qualifiers actually. $3 and $1k

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@maxeernst said...

First two qualifiers actually. $3 and $1k

To be fair, when he first posted, only the $3 was up.

• deejones49

NJ STL line 4.5

• garybmw

Should be 3. Devils score in their own net, Blues score the other 2.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).