7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 145 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( -110 ) at  Nashville ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 170 ) at  Edmonton ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 120 ) at  Los Angeles ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TicketRaven said...

If you play a “Canada Team” on the road any given night against a small city team like Lightning or Wild . . . and that game ends 5-4 – you will be in a better position to win if you have players on that Canada team then if you had DFS players on a Rangers team that wins 5-4 against a team like Penguins or Red Wings –

DFS is not only skill, but skill in recognizing the small market or under the radar team to seperate yourself from the “public”
    Take alot of Bruins tonight in a GPP or any kind of DFS game and they win big – you will probably tie or lose – just sayin’

You may be in a better position to win if that occurs, but you will BE In that better position less frequently. Chalk is frequently chalk for a reason, and most winners on most nights have high-percentage owned players. As NS said already, you can differentiate yourself elsewhere, and, frankly, I’d add that you shouldn’t even need to do that. Go with the lineup you think is best. Only consider ownership when deciding between two players you think have an equivalent shot at succeeding.

• Deuce

how you got tonight in cash, talbot or gibson?

• deejones49

Rolling out Steve Mason tonight

Top stack Ottawa

• keephustlincuz

Mason scares me. GL dee.

• TicketRaven

I would have put in Barry Beck for Ekholm
    maybe switch Ron Francis for O’Reilly

• TicketRaven

Mason? yikes

• Terrencejm

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Marcus Foligno down low slaying lately? I might play that dude! Crazy he’s not on the PP but should be very low owned. O’Reiley has been consistent too even tho he’s on the first line and Foligno is on the 2nd. Any insight on the Lightning?

Yes, Yes, Yes… Eichel, Foligno, Ristolainen, stack with Niilson as goalie is gonna make me 15k tonight..

• Dirt_Lavert

Sekera or VAtrano straight up?

• lfn1992

Dubnyk for cash

• Dirt_Lavert

Glad Sedin that scored is so low owned lol.

Mason busting already unfortunately for that dude ^^

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Today’s forum league contest filled very early, so I upped it to 25 teams for tomorrow. Looks like a nice 7 game slate for a Friday. My Leafs are back in action tomorrow, which makes my DFS decisions much easier. Link to the league is below:

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

• Dirt_Lavert

Ok so I scrapped Vatrano. Eggs in the BOS1 basket!

I also have tentatively changed to Mikko Rantaanan and I’m still considering changing to Sekera. Sekera just doesn’t score, although he does get assists and sometimes blocked shots. Would love some help with this one gents!

• Dirt_Lavert

Of course Vatrano with 2 SOG already smh

• goldengoat29

I think this call-up is where Shea Theodore at last becomes consistently fantasy relevant. I loved him as a punt today whom I didn’t wind up using in cash. Should have ghosted the Ghost and appropriated the spare salary at forward.

• goldengoat29

Mason is not useable.

• tristanwolf

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Ok so I scrapped Vatrano. Eggs in the BOS1 basket!

I also have tentatively changed to Mikko Rantaanan and I’m still considering changing to Sekera. Sekera just doesn’t score, although he does get assists and sometimes blocked shots. Would love some help with this one gents!

Don’t overthink/tinker too much, first instinct is usually best. But vatrano and sekera are both decent value plays tonight, no point in beating yourself up either way.

• tristanwolf

Tukka get hurt? Looks like mcintyre in in the boxscore?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Of course Vatrano with 2 SOG already smh

You cannot get upset about 2 shots on goal! If Vatrano scores 2 goals, then you can feel some annoyance.

• Dirt_Lavert

@tristanwolf said...

Don’t overthink/tinker too much, first instinct is usually best. But vatrano and sekera are both decent value plays tonight, no point in beating yourself up either way.

Word. I ended up with rantanan on the Avs first line. Read this comment with 2 minutes and tried to switch to sekera, missed it by just a few seconds. Damn.

Hopefully that differentiation is good. Sekera would have been the better call with the Edmonton stack anyways. Ughh hahaha. Trying not to overthink that one too

• tristanwolf

Palat crushing it. Played that sob like 3x last week not tonight. Arrrgggh

• Dirt_Lavert

@tristanwolf said...

Tukka get hurt? Looks like mcintyre in in the boxscore?

He got hit in the neck/collarbone area. Devastating for bruins fans, I was watching and just said wow that’s the game :(

• THESMARTERLODATO

Anybody see what type of damage testosterown is doing in the super blue line on Fd? Man has 4 lineups in the top 10

• scsa1998

@Scumpunch said...

Today’s forum league contest filled very early, so I upped it to 25 teams for tomorrow. Looks like a nice 7 game slate for a Friday. My Leafs are back in action tomorrow, which makes my DFS decisions much easier. Link to the league is below:

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

Rangers back too after their week long break.

• keephustlincuz

@THESMARTERLODATO said...

Anybody see what type of damage testosterown is doing in the super blue line on Fd? Man has 4 lineups in the top 10

Doesn’t mean much right now. All the chalk games just got started. I am sure he max entered so he probably has these games covered. Still too early.

• tristanwolf

@THESMARTERLODATO said...

Yeah he’s pretty ridiculous good, leading the breakaway with vancouver 3 at

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).