• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  Washington ( -140 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  Philadelphia ( 115 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -135 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 115 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:08 PM :  Calgary ( -110 ) at  Montreal ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 185 ) at  St. Louis ( -220 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tristanwolf

crazy busy work day. reserved 2 entries before it filled lol was1/stl 1 was1/stl2. i think i’ll be cheering along with mr. papag. good luck everyone sounds like a few decent forum hits last night keep it rollin!

• feezyg

I faded BOS1 cause i know they gonna be 40%, too expensive anyway. All over ANH tho cause theyre cheap…

• yisman

Kassian suspended 2 games.

• feezyg

Thx Georgiev, thx alot…on to Nba then…

• jimcap87

@sirrobert6 said...

DID THIS CHANGE NOBODY ELSE???

I saw it and entered a bunch of lineups that they just deleted about 10-15 mins before lock. I’ll post the response I got from them when I sent a message to support in a minute

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@feezyg said...

Thx Georgiev, thx alot…on to Nba then…

right???

• jimcap87

This is what the DK rep said in response to a bunch of contests I entered and lineups I made disappearing about 15 mins prior to lock.

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that you were unable to play in that contest, but I’d be happy to explain why.

It appears that your non-guaranteed contest did not fill and closed automatically. The contests in the lobby with a green “G” next to the Total Prizes are guaranteed which means they will run regardless of how many people enter. All other contests are non-guaranteed contests which, if they do not fill, will close automatically and refund any entry fees, which was the case and what happened with that contest.

My apologies for any misunderstanding. I am sorry for the disappointment. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.

Best,

Zach P.

DraftKings Player Advocate

Score a touchdown this NFL Postseason! Earn more rewards by completing NFL Playoff Achievements:

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@jimcap87 said...

This is what the DK rep said in response to a bunch of contests I entered and lineups I made disappearing about 15 mins prior to lock.

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that you were unable to play in that contest, but I’d be happy to explain why.

It appears that your non-guaranteed contest did not fill and closed automatically. The contests in the lobby with a green “G” next to the Total Prizes are guaranteed which means they will run regardless of how many people enter. All other contests are non-guaranteed contests which, if they do not fill, will close automatically and refund any entry fees, which was the case and what happened with that contest.

My apologies for any misunderstanding. I am sorry for the disappointment. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.

Best,

Zach P.

DraftKings Player Advocate

Score a touchdown this NFL Postseason! Earn more rewards by completing NFL Playoff Achievements:

They tried to say the same to me.

They just admitted they posted tmrw’s action under today.

• jimcap87

So their first thought is to lie about it and hope no one notices, but then once caught in that lie admit they screwed up. Fantastic

• ifthethunder

I never waste time on non-guaranteed contests except for the RG forums ones.
    ~

• keephustlincuz

@sirrobert6 said...

They tried to say the same to me.

They just admitted they posted tmrw’s action under today.

I thought the rule was once its posted and people enter it cannot be deleted.

• ifthethunder

OVIE goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t have him in my Mr. Pockets contest because I wanted to play Ilya Samsonov, and I couldn’t fit both.
    ~

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

as did I.

• feezyg

Man i suck at this…

• ifthethunder

@keephustlincuz said...

If they don’t fill, DK non-guaranteed contests are always cancelled afaik. I guess the issue here is DK cancelled them early?
    ~

• jimcap87

@sirrobert6 said...

as did I.

Me too. If they posted tomorrow’s contests inadvertently why didn’t it have tomorrow’s games and players?

• keephustlincuz

@ifthethunder said...

If they don’t fill, DK non-guaranteed contests are always cancelled afaik. I guess the issue here is DK cancelled them early?
    ~

You are misunderstanding what happened.

They posted guaranteed contests that were suppose to be for tomorrow.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

~

they were Guaranteed contests.
    4.5k Hip Check, the 150 max $.50, SE dbl ups for both $1 and $5.
    Basically what happened was they posted yesterdays contests under today.
    Tons of people joined, then they deleted them.
    This seems super against the rules to me, but they must be able to delete anything that isn’t filled.

• gairz

@sirrobert6 said...

yesterdays

I think you may mean “ Tomorrows”

but I don’t want to add to the confusion. ;)

• gairz

Relatively low scoring 1st periods to start off the short evening… hmmmmm…

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/14 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84746844

• yisman

Schwartz-Schenn-Sundqvist
    Sanford-O’Reilly-Perron
    Steen-Thomas-Bozak
    MacEachern-de la Rose-Barbashev

Dunn-Pietrangelo
    Bouwmeester-Faulk
    Mikkola-Bortuzzo

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@gairz said...

I think you may mean “ Tomorrows”

but I don’t want to add to the confusion. ;)

yes ffs my bad LOL sorry bout that!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• mr_papageorgio

Ovi breaking things tonight. I like it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).