• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 220 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -250 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( -110 ) at  Edmonton ( -110 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 115 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

Little early chatter! Forum contest is also up!

First misprice I have seen, or something that caught my eye at any rate. Mike Hoffman at $3200! He is now is StLu

• CheetosAddict

Welcome back everyone!
    Strome at 3.1k is something special also playing C1
    I will create daily contest like last year, here is the link for day 1
    https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/100619044

Good luck

• ifthethunder

WHOOP!
    ~

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Welcome back and good luck everyone!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well well well here we are!!! You guys are talking near min “mispricing” and here all I can think about is Drai at 7.9K.

• gairz

Let’s go!

• Volkster6

Here we go!!! Felix already sent me his first build for thoughts and I already poo pooed it ha ha! Can’t wait!!!!

• hautalak

• x2

@Volkster6 said...

Here we go!!! Felix already sent me his first build for thoughts and I already poo pooed it ha ha! Can’t wait!!!!

Yeah I want to just keep building right now!!! I only have one and will keep it that way until closer to next week. I have some foggy glasses on, since everything looks “good” before the games start and at the beginning of the season.

• Steverino01

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Welcome back, folks!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Let’s do this! Sign me up for a Rutta revenge game at minimum price playing on top pair in arguably the best team against a team that lost their goalie and Toews!

• Felixxberg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Little early chatter! Forum contest is also up!

First misprice I have seen, or something that caught my eye at any rate. Mike Hoffman at $3200! He is now is StLu

I didn’t realize that at first, but now I have to force him in for sure!

Also, Habs are cheap!

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

Also, Habs are cheap!

Ding ding ding… They started in my first lineup. I wanna build all now but I need to wait.

I will say I think I “stack” less in the opening game and let guys do their thing. There will be “pairs” but I’m not sure any full boats.

• Mccurds13

Deciding to join the real world and coming over to DK this year after fluttering around on Yahoo for a couple years. Looking forward to some hockey.

• hautalak

• x2

@Mccurds13 said...

Deciding to join the real world and coming over to DK this year after fluttering around on Yahoo for a couple years. Looking forward to some hockey.

Welcome! I would say for the most part we are a DK crew but I know some like FD for the low dollar big pools and there’s some Yahoos mixed in. I (ImtheDude) play there sometimes as well but hated that they “moved up” the amount of entries you could have to things.

I’m sure you know lots of good players here. Good luck this season!

• Felixxberg

I did a little bit of digging, and Jesse Puljujarvi is now a heavy volume shooter.

He had a whopping 395 SOG in 56 games last year in Finland. That’s 7 (!!) SOG per game.

This season, he had 88 SOG in 16 games. That’s 5.5 per game.

For $2.6K, he could be worth it even if he’s not playing with McDavid.

• OttawaCityMadman

@hautalak said...

Ding ding ding… They started in my first lineup. I wanna build all now but I need to wait.

I will say I think I “stack” less in the opening game and let guys do their thing. There will be “pairs” but I’m not sure any full boats.

ALL the Corey Perry!!! Lol

• hautalak

• x2

@OttawaCityMadman said...

ALL the Corey Perry!!! Lol

Hey he closed off the playoffs pretty well.

I’ll have to wait to use my new boy Bobby Ryan on my squad lol

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

It felt like I was checking hourly for the past week to see when they would post contests haha! When they finally got posted I almost didn’t believe it. I generally play my best only doing 1 high stakes lineup. But I would be heartbroken if the first day NHL DFS is back I’m dead in the water early. Might be hard to settle on one. Welcome back everyone, let’s crush it this season!

• zovyn

OH HELL YEAH – been asking for NHL talk for weeks now. :)

FD-only player here but NHL is my JAM. Looking forward to strongly suggesting all the wrong netminders for the forum again this season. :P

LFG!

Me seeing that the slate finally opened up today:

• Steverino01

Only 2 spots left in the forum contest.

• zovyn

OH SNAP – F/D changed roster slots this year? C-C-W-W-D-D-UTIL-UTIL-G – Utility can be C/F/D

This changes way too much… at least the point scoring scale hasn’t shifted at all.

Hmm. This whole season just got a lot more interesting.

• Felixxberg

For FD, Lindblom, Gostisbehere and Edmundson stand out in the minimum priced guys.

Edler is a great value D too.

• CheetosAddict

Forum contest is almost full and the season starts in a 6 days lol
    People really miss hockey.

• hautalak

• x2

@CheetosAddict said...

Forum contest is almost full and the season starts in a 6 days lol
    People really miss hockey.

Damn I missed it already! Oh well I’ll focus on taking down the $10 with you guys. I know it’s a lottery but it’s one I’d like to win haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).