7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 215 ) at  Toronto ( -260 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -145 ) at  Columbus ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    7:08 PM :  Detroit ( 225 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -275 ) —- T: 5½u-14
    7:38 PM :  Chicago ( 100 ) at  Ottawa ( -120 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    8:08 PM :  Vancouver ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    9:08 PM :  Nashville ( -123 ) at  Edmonton ( 103 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:08 PM :  San Jose ( 123 ) at  Arizona ( -143 ) —- T: 5½u-32
    9:08 PM :  Arizona ( 125 ) at  Colorado ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PhoFever

@Felixxberg said...

Also, Jimmy Howard stats are absurdly weak. He’s 2-15-1 with 4.10 GAA and .880 sv%. I almost never play Islanders, and there’s a good chance I skip tonight given the number of smash spots, but it’s just absurd.

I like the “No Islanders” policy, especially coming from seasoned Felixxx. I think I will adopt that, but not until next slate, because tonight they are too cheap on Yahoo and make great fillers.

• keephustlincuz

@gairz said...

yessir..
    have him with Toews and Kubalik. Fits nicely in my CHI OTT gamestack and Eichel one-off. ;)

• yisman

DK goalie pool:

Lehner, Elvis, Dubnyk

FD goalie pool:

Greiss

I would think Greiss would be pretty chalky on FD, but the last time I played a big slate there because I had a bunch of tickets, the obvious goalie choice was only like 15%, so…

• nosideFX

VAN 2 sneaky stack tonight

• stellagirl

Thanks for the blog post, sirrobert!

Whelp, my builds are about done. Lots of TBL, PIT, NYI, and WPG. Some NSH, CHI, OTT, and TOR to fill in the gaps. I hedged with some sattie entries where I am over the field on TOR.

Other than punt D or some goaltending, I have no full line exposure to any of BOS, SJS, ARI, LAK, CBJ, DET, MIN, NJD, BUF, VGK, EDM, VAN, OR DAL.

So, covered many variations of the top 5 or 6 teams I like for tonight.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@nosideFX said...

• keephustlincuz

@nosideFX said...

You have any interest in the game stack?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/15 – 7:30 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84789722

• mr_papageorgio

Ended up on TOR/OTT remix stacks with Helly. No chance this ends well.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@PhoFever said...

I like the “No Islanders” policy, especially coming from seasoned Felixxx. I think I will adopt that, but not until next slate, because tonight they are too cheap on Yahoo and make great fillers.

There are some teams that I rarely play because they don’t have power lines, like ARI, MTL, NJD, CBJ, ANH. I do play them on smaller slates, but very rarely in 8+ game slates.

It would be different if I was still mass entering, because those are teams most people also don’t play, so if you fill your power stacks with them, you can jump the field every time they score.

• nosideFX

@keephustlincuz said...

I usually try to pick the side I like, so no game stack for me… but it could work.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Thanks for the blog post, sirrobert!

Whelp, my builds are about done. Lots of TBL, PIT, NYI, and WPG. Some NSH, CHI, OTT, and TOR to fill in the gaps. I hedged with some sattie entries where I am over the field on TOR.

Other than punt D or some goaltending, I have no full line exposure to any of BOS, SJS, ARI, LAK, CBJ, DET, MIN, NJD, BUF, VGK, EDM, VAN, OR DAL.

So, covered many variations of the top 5 or 6 teams I like for tonight.

I like your lines. Of them, I have zero PIT (which concerns me!), WPG and CHI, with some ARI, EDM, and VAN, in their place!

• nosideFX

Also Nichushkin at min salary on DK isn’t a bad play tonight he skates on COL2 and gets about a minute and a half of PP time per game.

• stellagirl

@Zieg30 said...

I like your lines. Of them, I have zero PIT (which concerns me!), WPG and CHI, with some ARI, EDM, and VAN, in their place!

You have them covered, but my lack of EDM PP and VAN2 concern me… also just tinkered (doh!!!) and backed off NYI a bit and moved a few of those to TOR1.

gulp

• PhoFever

I’m just hoping it’s one of those “McDavid blows up while everyone is looking elsewhere” nights.

• gairz

@nosideFX said...

that game might end up 6-5.

• yisman

FD lineups done

a TB lineup with 100 left
    a TOR lineup with 100 left

• gairz

@keephustlincuz said...

ha! I have that one stacked as well..

• stellagirl

@PhoFever said...

I’m just hoping it’s one of those “McDavid blows up while everyone is looking elsewhere” nights.

Pho, love your avitar! Sitting here right now with a “University of American Samoa Law School” shirt on! haha

• keephustlincuz

@gairz said...

ha! I have that one stacked as well..

• yisman

I don’t like DK goalies. I should add you could also use The Hog there or whatever goalie SJ is using.

• stellagirl

GL tonight peeps.

• Dallasg

Greiss is almost 30% owned in the FD super deke

• Dallasg

@stellagirl said...

GL tonight peeps.

GL everyone

• stellagirl

NYI comin’ through!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).