7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 215 ) at  Toronto ( -260 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -145 ) at  Columbus ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    7:08 PM :  Detroit ( 225 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -275 ) —- T: 5½u-14
    7:38 PM :  Chicago ( 100 ) at  Ottawa ( -120 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    8:08 PM :  Vancouver ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    9:08 PM :  Nashville ( -123 ) at  Edmonton ( 103 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:08 PM :  San Jose ( 123 ) at  Arizona ( -143 ) —- T: 5½u-32
    9:08 PM :  Arizona ( 125 ) at  Colorado ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mr_papageorgio

@Steverino01 said...

Hellebuyck broke the slate for goalies on DK. A 40 saves Shutout and at only 7,600.

He put me over the cash line but I have a feeling it’s not gonna be enough.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

I’m basically fading the Oilers at this point.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

give Kessel that apple back!!

edit: ttthhhhaaankkkk yyyoooouuu!!!!!

• yisman

If Klefbom can do anything, I could get a top 10 finish

• yisman

damn!

• maibockaddict

Who the hell is jbodnar? He has 6 of the top ten and 13 of the top 20 spots in the hip check! Is he some sort of futuristic cheat?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I almost came here to post but didn’t do it, but I was about to say (when the late games started): now watch everyone’s dreams get crushed by a random Arizona line!

It’s exactly what happened. I had them in my late lineups (2 x each line including L4), but I also had 100% Grubauer, so that late tying goal and OT loss really hurt. I was close to the top with full COL1 and Grubauer. Came out even. Arizona’s empty net goals were near perfect, but Draisaitl’s empty net goal was a disaster as it gave him the 5 shot bonus and 3 point bonus, and it also gave McDavid the 3 point bonus. I had him (McD) paired with Neal in my lineups, who came out with a 0.

On to tomorrow!

• Felixxberg

@maibockaddict said...

Who the hell is jbodnar? He has 6 of the top ten and 13 of the top 20 spots in the hip check! Is he some sort of futuristic cheat?

bkreider’s wife?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

tha Oilers 4th ruined me in the Hip Check, but Stepan’s final apple got me 5th in the Twine. For now anyway, barring any last minute stat changes. Barely there.

• Felixxberg

@sirrobert6 said...

tha Oilers 4th ruined me in the Hip Check, but Stepan’s final apple got me 5th in the Twine. For now anyway, barring any last minute stat changes. Barely there.

Great score you have there! You would have won the $33 and the $295, but not the $4 nor the $150.

WiZaKoR also had himself a night! He had different but similar lineups everywhere. His most impressive is the one that finished 2nd in the $150 with Rask in net! A nice 0 from his goalie! At least he also came in 1st with another lineup so it didn’t change anything for him.

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

bkreider’s wife?

If he’s letting others use the time machine, we’re really in trouble

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks for the props. Really appreciated.

• Jbodnar

Ha! No, just someone who had a really good night. Definitely my best ever in hockey.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Congrats winners!

I had intentions of playing PIT PP1 and somehow missed out yesterday. Not sure it would have helped but damn! On to today.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

bkreider’s wife?

Ha!

• gairz

@Jbodnar said...

Ha! No, just someone who had a really good night. Definitely my best ever in hockey.

nice job.

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

bkreider’s wife?

I’d marry bkreider if it meant I could start winning again.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’d marry bkreider if it meant I could start winning again.

I wouldn’t do it, he has a pretty ugly mug.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@dictator_teddy said...

I wouldn’t do it, he has a pretty ugly mug.

WHAT??
    YOU KNOW HIM????

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

No, but he has pictures on the internet. Typical computer programmer, math background turned DFS pro: https://github.com/bkreider

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@dictator_teddy said...

No, but he has pictures on the internet. Typical computer programmer, math background turned DFS pro: https://github.com/bkreider

Damn I didn’t know NHL could be exploited that way :( Seems like he’s the only one so far…

• bdvratoric

@hautalak said...

Damn I didn’t know NHL could be exploited that way :( Seems like he’s the only one so far…

I wouldn’t say it’s exploited. There’s various free sites to get easily manipulable data for hockey. I’d imagine every long-term winning NHL DFS player is some sort of high-level projection/analysis using these sites.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).