• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : 1 Vancouver ( 120 ) at 2 Carolina ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM : 3 Boston ( 0 ) at 4 Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : 5 Chicago ( 0 ) at 6 Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM : 7 Pittsburgh ( 115 ) at 8 Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM : 9 Winnipeg ( 0 ) at 10 Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : 11 Dallas ( -110 ) at 12 Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: -110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Whynot138

@epot said...

Ward confirmed…I hope

he is confirmed but is he heathy to make it through the game

• cheezpizza

Anyone else on Baertschi tonight? 6 fp a few games ago vs Carolina. Carolina is terrible against LW.

• goldengoat29

I was listening to my iTunes on shuffle while creating my lineups as I always do and I created a second entry to the Sniper. I asked myself, “should I use Darling again?” right at that very moment “Oh! Darling, please believe me” played out. You know, the Beatles song from Abbey Road. How could I have been convinced more?

• epot

lets hope he never does u any harm.

• goldengoat29

@epot said...

lets hope he never does u any harm.

good one.

• goldengoat29

I have Bruins tonight. I think Lehner may get destroyed. His conditioning stint didn’t go too well and he’s always been leaky. All the Bruins need to do is score once and his confidence is shattered.

• jregger

I would like to personally thank the two blind line judges and their 4-inch replay screen who took away Shaw’s goal and called it off sides 5 minutes later. Thanks a-holes

• NextSignal

Yeah, that hurt. I have Shaw everywhere.

• deezamn

@NextSignal said...

Yeah, that hurt. I have Shaw everywhere.

I did 1 GPP lineup tonight, TB1 and CHI2. Would have been off to a pretty amazing start…

• deejones49

Shaw goal hurt Keith had the assist lets hope they get one that counts

• ptothedo

Kane and Panarin back at it.

• Heterodox

@goldengoat29 said...

I have Bruins tonight. I think Lehner may get destroyed. His conditioning stint didn’t go too well and he’s always been leaky. All the Bruins need to do is score once and his confidence is shattered.

Got home just in time to watch the Bruins survive six and a half minutes of PK. Not a ton of chances to test Lehner’s confidence there. They’ve blown 3rd period leads last two games so hopefully they won’t just check down with a lead here.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@jregger said...

I would like to personally thank the two blind line judges and their 4-inch replay screen who took away Shaw’s goal and called it off sides 5 minutes later. Thanks a-holes

That was so close and no great angle. I have no clue how they saw enough to overturn it.

• statrat2929

Took Kane/Name out of my GPP lineups for Vanek/Palat. Oops. Thankfully I’m 95% 50/50 tonight

• goldengoat29

Ducks off to a quick 2-0 lead, naturally it has nothing to do with Getzlaf and Perry.

• goldengoat29

Hellebuyck go (you know what) yourself. I have this guy on my season long team and started him the past three games, all 3 or 4 goal affairs. I sit him tonight and he is on the cusp of a shutout. And the cherry on the sundae is I stacked Parise and Pominville.

• goldengoat29

The sad reality is I have Namestnikov and Spooner on the team I have Parise and Pominville. If they would only do something I may earn a nice finish.

• statrat2929

@statrat2929 said...

Took Kane/Name out of my GPP lineups for Vanek/Palat. Oops. Thankfully I’m 95% 50/50 tonight

I should be tilting on this but since I tilted after the last week and went with a couple hundred in 50/50 I’m shouldn’t be disappointed.

• deejones49

Top stack tonight Anaheim

• jregger

@deejones49 said...

Top stack tonight Anaheim

• Heterodox

what happened to Andersen?

• deejones49

@Heterodox said...

Andersen

He is still in prolly took a BRB

• garybmw

I put up a 46 in my cash games and H2H and won everything. Paid NOTHING in GPP’s thanks to Kane/Names/Pit combo everyone had….. off to bed. I hate cash games, winning just doesnt feel like winning when its $50

• Heterodox

I guess nhl.com was just wigging out…

• Dewoc19

man Ward dropping an egg really prevented me from being much higher tonight, sometimes your risk just doesnt pay off

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).