• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Washington ( -129 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 6u-12
    7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 230 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -270 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -200 ) at  Ottawa ( 175 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 120 ) at  Colorado ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

For those who took a peek at tomorrow’s contests already, someone royally messed up at DK. The entire Ottawa top 6 except Tkachuk is minimum priced.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

For those who took a peek at tomorrow’s contests already, someone royally messed up at DK. The entire Ottawa top 6 except Tkachuk is minimum priced.

That is upsetting…

• panters

Finally, motion in the COL/STL game

• panters

Hey Felixx belated congrats on last night!

• NextSignal

There may end up being a 16-way 1st place tie in the breakaway due to a very common COL/OTT stack.

This is why you don’t need to fix what isn’t broken, Fanduel.

• Felixxberg

@panters said...

Hey Felixx belated congrats on last night!

Thanks sir! I could have a decent night tonight too! Are you doing well?

• jjwd

@NextSignal said...

There may end up being a 16-way 1st place tie in the breakaway due to a very common COL/OTT stack.

This is why you don’t need to fix what isn’t broken, Fanduel.

great point. Every time FD copies DK they lose, imo.

• Steverino01

I know I’ve been drinking, but are there two forum contests or am I seeing double?

• gairz

@Steverino01 said...

I know I’ve been drinking, but are there two forum contests or am I seeing double?

I’m drinking too …so no help..
    But it sure looks like 2 to me..

• Steverino01

@gairz said...

I’m drinking too …so no help..
    But it sure looks like 2 to me..

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

COL1 is way too cheap if this is true. They don’t standout for matchup but that’s really good value since Landeskog is only $5800 on DK.

Throwback to the time I said play COL1 and then didn’t play COL1 and they broke the slate. Someday I’m going to learn to listen to myself and become a good DFS player.

• Felixxberg

I was crushing it again, favorite for a few satties too. Even at 6-0 it was alright. But no, Girard had to get two assists on two useless goals to make it by 8-0… I have a love-hate relationship with DFS.

• Stangs13

@Felixxberg said...

I have. A whole lot during the playoffs, and I absolutely crushed one yesterday, finishing 1st, tied 2nd, 4th, 5th, 11th, 13th and 15th for $136 in, $1475 out.

I almost always have a goalie in my lineup (100% yesterday). I almost never have both in one lineup. They’re the most popular captains though, so it’s a good idea to run them in flex instead. I actually create a lineup with a goalie captain and then pivot the captain to put my other guys there. I almost never captain a punt.

For example, I’ll do Gruby-COL1-punt-punt. I’ll run 4 of those. One with Gruby captain and one with each COL1 guy captain. Then, I’ll do Gruby-MacK-Rantanen-Makar (fade Landeskog), then Grub-MacK-Landeskog-Makar (fade Rantanen). Same strategy than the first one. I won’t fade MacK, because he’s the heart of the team and shoots a lot.

If you did that in the showdown tonight you have to have done decent.

• Steverino01

Gruby with the bounceback SO plus an assist.

• Felixxberg

@Stangs13 said...

If you did that in the showdown tonight you have to have done decent.

Girard really hurt me, but otherwise, I had a positive result so I can’t complain!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Wow that 8-0 smack down is going to give me 2 extremely hard expensive bubbles…

• Volkster6

I only played the $121 today and had a fun sweat. Finished 9th but would have finished 4th if the Blues managed to beat chalky Gruby. Still, makes me 1/3 on the season in that GPP and almost even.

Tomorrow’s slate is interesting with all the Ottawa value. Nice to see Kaprisov got a huge bump

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).