• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -105 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 125 ) at  Toronto ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( -125 ) at  Detroit ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:05 PM :  Vegas ( 115 ) at  Nashville ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

@eaglezzz said...

Going to be a fun night as I have Raanta in net tonight.

That’s not a bad idea at all. I contemplated doing that, but I’m stacking Flyers so figured I’d go Elliot.

As far as NYI players, i’ve been itching for a reason to play the“other” Sebastian Aho, and I think tonight I found it! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Carolina soon promotes a defenceman named Joshua Ho Sang. That will really throw us all for a loop.

• epot

Anybody tried FD’S Captain format? The 2X the points is kind of intriguing and also the ability to throw a stack in. It seems though the key would be the captain you choose?

• JimmyTango

@epot said...

Anybody tried FD’S Captain format?

I’ll give it a shot. I’m a sucker for those novelty games.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I feel like every line will be less than 10% owned. There’s nothing obvious.

Really? I feel like there are 4 lines that are the heavy chalk, and deservedly so. I’m having a hard time working out a LU that can beat the chalk tonight.

NYI2 are on a heater and will be highly owned.

PHI1 always go highly owned and the Rangers are reeling right now.

NJD1 & SJS1 are the other two that should crack 10%

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Really? I feel like there are 4 lines that are the heavy chalk, and deservedly so. I’m having a hard time working out a LU that can beat the chalk tonight.

NYI1 are on a heater and will be highly owned.

NJD1 and SJS1 are the other two that should crack 10%

You think NYI 1 will be higher owned than NYI 2?

• sizzlebeans

@tratow said...

You think NYI 1 will be higher owned than NYI 2?

typo…you caught it before the edit

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

NYI2 are on a heater and will be highly owned.

NJD1 & SJS1 are the other two that should crack 10%

Maybe you’re right. What I meant is that there is no heavy favorite. The highest favorite is Toronto at -135 (on theScore app). It’s a 6 game slate so every L1 (except maybe ARI) is in play.

• keephustlincuz

That explains the njd/nyi total at 6.5.

Schneider out and kinkaid in.

• tratow

@keephustlincuz said...

That explains the njd/nyi total at 6.5.

Schneider out and kinkaid in.

The total was at 6.5 before this news I was pretty sure.. but yes, Islanders should be able to keep the good times rolling it would seem. Especially a last minute call up, never know where their head is at..

• JimmyTango

@Felixxberg said...

What I meant is that there is no heavy favorite.

Which means it will come down to picking the right goalie. (In cash games at least.)

• keephustlincuz

@tratow said...

The total was at 6.5 before this news I was pretty sure.. but yes, Islanders should be able to keep the good times rolling it would seem. Especially a last minute call up, never know where their head is at..

Of course it was at 6.5. The news of him being ill would have been leaked before the general public knew anything.

• Felixxberg

@JimmyTango said...

Which means it will come down to picking the right goalie. (In cash games at least.)

I’d say Dell is the best choice but I’m really bad at selecting goalies lately. I’ll go back to my old strategy of picking one of my stacks’ goalie.

• tratow

@keephustlincuz said...

Of course it was at 6.5. The news of him being ill would have been leaked before the general public knew anything.

Fair, that makes sense lol but I almost would have rather had Schneid in there.. He has been free falling lately..

• tratow

Anyone got takes on Fluery in net?

• keephustlincuz

@tratow said...

Fair, that makes sense lol but I almost would have rather had Schneid in there.. He has been free falling lately..

100% with you. He has been awful lately and I hate when a backup that doesn’t play much gets a chance to play like this. They usually do really bad or really good.

• TurkishDelight

Any specific reason the Flyers implied total is down to 2.7?

• TrueLikeGiroux

Historically over the last 2-3 years we have not been able to score at MSG or on Hank, that being said we have put up goal totals of 5,1,6,6,4,5 in our last 6 games and the Rangers are reeling. I like the Flyers to win 4-2 tonight.

• PhoFever

@tratow said...

Anyone got takes on Fluery in net?

Nope. Most expensive goalie on Yahoo. I still have it in my head that Vegas is a weaker road team, regardless of whether that is true any longer. Gimme Jimme and Dell…though I am going Dell most reluctantly.

• kirby34

Aho or Pelech in gpps? Aho is on PP2, but Pelech gets more ice time.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Why is RG showing a new NSH L2? Looks to be the same elsewhere?

https://www.nhl.com/predators/news/projected-lineup-vegas-golden-knights-vs-nashville-predators/c-294988358

https://twitter.com/AdamVingan?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• yuda

I’ve been monitoring their potential lines closely as well now that Arvidson is out. I doubt we’ll get clarity before warm-ups.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Catching up here and rolled out 4 lineups. Ended up heavy on DET/DAL, STL/TOR, and mixed in a tad of NYR/PHI. Will be underweight to the field in the NYI/NJD game. Even rolled out Kink. That total is too good to be true IMO.

I’m interested in how that one turns out. Good luck!

• Felixxberg

@kirby34 said...

Aho or Pelech in gpps? Aho is on PP2, but Pelech gets more ice time.

I’m on Pelech!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

I’ve got so few lineups that don’t have at least one stacked line from the NYI/NJD game. Watch that one end 3-1 with around 3 3rd or 4th line goals.

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

I’m on Pelech!

And on McDonagh at a super low ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).