• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Colorado ( -175 ) at  Ottawa ( 155 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( -140 ) at  Philadelphia ( 120 ) —- T: 6u-20
    9:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Calgary ( -220 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -150 ) at  Arizona ( 130 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -105 ) at  Vancouver ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 20 player – top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/1372915585

• PhoFever

PhoFever spotted on DK last night:

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@PhoFever said...

PhoFever spotted on DK last night:

Did better than me! NHL has been rough for a while minus my few “turbo” and “late” Yahoo wins that have since been eroded. Keeping at it and hard not to like SJ tonight.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Did better than me! NHL has been rough for a while minus my few “turbo” and “late” Yahoo wins that have since been eroded. Keeping at it and hard not to like SJ tonight.

Going to be Aaron Dell 65% ownership night on Yahoo. As far as the rest of the ocean scavengers, good luck picking your lines. I predict that an Eastern European guy with a four syllable name will probably score.

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

Going to be Aaron Dell 65% ownership night on Yahoo. As far as the rest of the ocean scavengers, good luck picking your lines. I predict that an Eastern European guy with a four syllable name will probably score.

I’ve been riding Kane, Donskoi (not as much of late), Burns, and some Karlsson. I play Hertl and Couture on occasion and Jumbo (when he was 12). I think I like that L3 best still and will most likely go back there. I need a Yahoo score so I can play some NFL this weekend without depositing (damn you NBA!!!).

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

I’ve been riding Kane, Donskoi (not as much of late), Burns, and some Karlsson. I play Hertl and Couture on occasion and Jumbo (when he was 12). I think I like that L3 best still and will most likely go back there. I need a Yahoo score so I can play some NFL this weekend without depositing (damn you NBA!!!).

Well here we go again with Yahoo, RG Forum NHL $1 6-Team 50-50: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4085322

Hopefully there will be a forum 50/50 on DK tonight. Think I’m going to quit the “Top 5” contests for now, until I get a clue over there.

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

Well here we go again with Yahoo, RG Forum NHL $1 6-Team 50-50: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4085322

Hopefully there will be a forum 50/50 on DK tonight. Think I’m going to quit the “Top 5” contests for now, until I get a clue over there.

Out on this one as I need the BR to grow lol Sure is a good thing I don’t play with “a lot” of money. No BR management skills for me. I at least take out the “lump sums” I win though.

• StPaulMick

Kucherov, Stamkos, Ovie and Burns for a combined total of DK 11 last night. I had good exposure to these ‘big guns’. How’d Laine do? lol

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Chabot is way underpriced! Should be about $1-$1.5K more.

• keephustlincuz

Double narrative alert….. revenge and new baby.

Matt Duchene.

• PhoFever

@keephustlincuz said...

Matt Duchene.

^Respek! for that GIF

• NIN1002

@keephustlincuz said...

Matt Duchene.

When’s his birthday? lol

• keephustlincuz

@nin1002 said...

When’s his birthday? lol

TRIPLE NARRATIVE……

Birthday
    Baby
    Revenge.

Could be the first time ever.
    Auto hat trick.

• PhoFever

• hautalak

• x2

Was hoping to find a “Great White Buffalo” Hot Tub Time Machine GIF but failed. I’m thinking I’m gonna need a couple cups of Duchene in my lineups now! I like it.

• StPaulMick

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

woke up at 2am my (night shifts) time to make sure I got into the contest, filled already! Nicely done guys, that’s awesome! It’s a really decent GPP and if we keep it up soon we will have to start calling for DK to #makeitbigger as well.

• sizzlebeans

@sirrobert6 said...

woke up at 2am my (night shifts) time to make sure I got into the contest, filled already! Nicely done guys, that’s awesome! It’s a really decent GPP and if we keep it up soon we will have to start calling for DK to #makeitbigger as well.

It’s been filled the last two times I tried to get in. Maybe we do need to make it bigger?

• hautalak

• x2

@sizzlebeans said...

Maybe we do need to make it bigger?

We’ve tried to grow the thing throughout the times and haven’t gotten the response. We can’t find that “sweet” spot because of the DK no resize after 20 rule.

I’ve been out of it for a while (besides last night) and the 20 does seem to fill quickly. So Pockets or whoever can maybe set it to 30? It’d still be top 5 (next option is 10 I think) though sirrobert thanks to DK. Happy to see the contests being embraced though!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

though sirrobert thanks to DK.

nah I totally get it, multiple 20s may work if we keep discussing it like this enough. Eventually when it gets steady someone should nominate themselves to be the sole GPP creator and we can cede our judgement to them. This is all just shootin’ the shit obviously, nothing serious, but I really like the direction it’s going for sure.

• yisman

@PhoFever said...

yahoo and DK forum contests are full so I am making a 50/50

• yisman

Rasmus Andersson worth a flier at 2500 on DK. Hamonic still out (“family illness”) after being late scratched Sunday. That Yandle thing yesterday spoiled me with wanting min-priced Ds.

I like VAN1

Pettersson may return Friday, by the way.

• panters

Live by the Flame and Die by the Flame.

• canuck1995

@yisman said...

Pettersson may return Friday, by the way

If I go to this game completely hinges on the balance (pun intended) of Pettersson’s knee

• hautalak

• x2

@sirrobert6 said...

nah I totally get it, multiple 20s may work if we keep discussing it like this enough. Eventually when it gets steady someone should nominate themselves to be the sole GPP creator and we can cede our judgement to them. This is all just shootin’ the shit obviously, nothing serious, but I really like the direction it’s going for sure.

I’ve been impressed how it’s kept up actually. Haven’t cashed as much as I would have liked though but these guys are good! It’s been fun and I agree we can get a “commiss” if you will if it continues strong. Maybe after all star break get something concrete.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).