• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -160 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 140 ) at  Boston ( -160 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 125 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -145 ) —- T: 6½o-40
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 130 ) at  Nashville ( -150 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 155 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    8:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 155 ) at  Dallas ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-40

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@PhoFever said...

Yahoo goalie pricing once again re-defining the term head-scratching. The goalie on a 12 game losing streak team is the highest priced of the evening, on the road no less. Followed by Campbell who is also on the road and starts like every 3 weeks. Each more expensive than the home favorite.

The two biggest underdog teams of the evening, with the two most expensive goalies.

for whatever reason, Gibson and Rinne are always really expensive.

I guess their FPPG is high? Gibson was 35-40 every slate for a while, making him unusable.

Rinne has pretty much been 40 all season.

• canuck1995

Niederreiter also traded. Active day for Min

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m the anti Felixxberg today, both of my line stacks ended up being road teams. Madness!

My only road stack is a Chicago remixed/PP1 stack!

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

My only road stack is a Chicago remixed/PP1 stack!

Do you like that game stack?

• yisman

yahoo 6 man 50/50

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4096742/

• Felixxberg

@keephustlincuz said...

Do you like that game stack?

I’ll have a CHI/NYR stack yes. I chose my 9 favorite lines to stack and CHI PP1 and NYR1 are part of those 9.

• NIN1002

@yisman said...

for whatever reason, Gibson and Rinne are always really expensive.

I guess their FPPG is high? Gibson was 35-40 every slate for a while, making him unusable.

Rinne has pretty much been 40 all season.

I know I’ve said it a few times in here, but I’ll say it again. When you are priced HIGHER than Todd Gurley in his prime at Yahoo, then you are waaaaaayyyy overpriced for a goalie. For now goalie brings the floor and ceiling Todd Gurley brought to your lineup.

• bigdaddies

Who do I submit for him? I don’t have a clue….

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@nin1002 said...

I should get one of those “I Love NY” shirts for today. For that is how I feel about tonights slate.

My first lineup early this morning was NYR1-NYI1 (Nelson line). I want to play both lines, but I just hate playing Bailey and Beau, though, so focused almost entirely on L1.

• panters

Three more to go in the Yahoo Forum contest. Going bowling! Good luck to all tonight!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@hautalak said...

Seems like the best offering. I’m sure Felix and Zieg will go after it. Haven’t won any tickets so a little out of my price range but would love for somebody to qualify!

Yup! Will definitely have some entries! Good luck to any of us who enter!

• Canuckage

@Zieg30 said...

My first lineup early this morning was NYR1-NYI1 (Nelson line). I want to play both lines, but I just hate playing Bailey and Beau, though, so focused almost entirely on L1.

Same! I really like playing Barzal but his linemates aren’t on PP1 so it really sucks and forces me to take the Nelson line. DAL looks pretty chalky tonight and MIN1-3 looks to be good options.

• StPaulMick

I’m rolling with the hot hand of Vasilevskiy’s tonight. C’mon Andrei, stand on your head, playa!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

I’d kill for a $2,500 Yandle right now.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Same.

• Canuckage

Aberg is priced at $3100 on FD (almost min salary). Mini version of Yandle tonight if he plays top PP with like 15 mins+

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

Aberg is priced at $3100 on FD (almost min salary). Mini version of Yandle tonight if he plays top PP with like 15 mins+

His value is good on DK too and I like the play, but it’s better to have a D priced low than a forward, because you can still stack full lines.

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

What about a $2500 dollar Kyrou?

Not a D but still cheap.

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

For $2600, Igor Ozhiganov has scored a goal the couple of times I’ve played him. I’m surprised he’s still priced so low. He’s not a PP or minutes guy, but is like Zadorov for me, they somehow always score a goal when i use them. Given that he’s coming off a goal and playing TB is dicey, but I’m going back to it.

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

What about a $2500 dollar Kyrou?

Not a D but still cheap.

2500 Cehlarik on other side of same game

• yisman

DK resizable 50/50 posted https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/1374485762

thinking Stalock or Bishop for DK goalie. I prefer Bishop, but in terms of value, Stalock offers slightly more.

• yisman

Aberg will obviously play tonight since he’s already there.

Rask will make his Minnesota debut on Saturday.

• yisman

@markhmasters

Rare morning skate for Leafs coming off lacklustre effort

Same combos as yesterday’s practice

Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
    Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
    Marleau-Kadri-Kapanen

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

good luck everyone today!!
    Taking a couple shots at the live final. Feel like I won’t see this at $15 again anytime soon.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@sirrobert6 said...

good luck everyone today!!
    Taking a couple shots at the live final. Feel like I won’t see this at $15 again anytime soon.

Good luck!

Looks like there will at least be one more $15 qualifier, as they’re already offering satellites to the next one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).