7:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Columbus ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -125 ) at  Ottawa ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM :  Vegas ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Nashville ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

What a great slate. Only a few great slates left before the all-star break!

Torn about which side of the BOS-NYI, TO/PHI, and WAS/NJ games to focus on.

Will likely be heaviest on Colorado L1, NSH L2, NYR L1, maybe LA, and then the above games.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

I’d be more apt to play Boston vs us than NYI. I’ll likely play some today as I’m off and have the time. Our D is pathetic these days. Allowing too many shots and scoring chances. Exposure to Boston seems like a must.

• sizzlebeans

Flyers will hold a ceremony for Lindros tonight that is expected to last at least an hour. After the stinker they put up the other night, they may actually go lower owned than usual, especially given the larger slate and other teams in great spots.

• Felixxberg

Is it the night where home teams get back on track? I sure hope so!

• JimmyTango

BOSNYI hit with the dreaded 6.5 o/u. That always seems like a trap to me.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Josh Bailey back tonight . Per Staple , isles beat writer

• hautalak

Not sure what to do tonight. Attacking the Pens on the West Coast on B2B sounds good to me though. Might in some NYR and I have myself a start.

Most likely gonna change that throughout the day. I like big slates but man they can be tough sometimes.

• dyavid

Game 1 of locking in sergachev until he is at least 6k

• JimmyTango

@dyavid said...

Yep.

• sizzlebeans

@dyavid said...

I’m Koekkoek for Koko Puffs today at that price.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Attacking the Pens on the West Coast on B2B sounds good to me though

Yeah, me too. Kevin Gravel looks like my D punt for tonight….pairs with Doughty and gets some time on the PP2.

Call it Battered Wife Syndrome, but I’m gonna keep going back to the well with some Matthews/Nylander duos until they finally get back on track.

• hautalak

@Seahawktom said...

Yeah, me too. Kevin Gravel looks like my D punt for tonight….pairs with Doughty and gets some time on the PP2.

Call it Battered Wife Syndrome, but I’m gonna keep going back to the well with some Matthews/Nylander duos until they finally get back on track.

I like it. I’m just concerned the Flyers show up. I guess that doesn’t mean TOR can’t score though. Also it is the Flyers so who ever knows with them.

• sizzlebeans

Flyers have a highly motivated goalie in nets tonight, fwiw

• keephustlincuz

Anyone have a guess on Vegas 1 ownership?

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone have a guess on Vegas 1 ownership?

My guess would be low. They should see the Point line, which is usually not a good thing.

• Zieg30

Damn. Looks like NSH L2 has been broken up.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Damn. Looks like NSH L2 has been broken up.

I’m not touching them even against ARI. On a DFS basis, those lines are really bad.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I’m not touching them even against ARI. On a DFS basis, those lines are really bad.

The scramble makes them more appealing to me. Most people will have the opinion you expressed here, and won’t touch them. You’re going to get them at low ownership because people won’t like them.

That being said, I still haven’t created an LU with them or STL yet, and both are pulling on my sleeve to use them.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

The scramble makes them more appealing to me. Most people will have the opinion you expressed here, and won’t touch them. You’re going to get them at low ownership because people won’t like them.

That being said, I still haven’t created an LU with them or STL yet, and both are pulling on my sleeve to use them.

Just made my Blues line up with Col..

Though I’m torn on G in every lu still.. Neuvirth seems to be making his way into every one it seems..

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tratow said...

Just made my Blues line up with Col..

Though I’m torn on G in every lu still.. Neuvirth seems to be making his way into every one it seems..

Think I’m gonna use some Lundy. As my buddy, the Sabres fan said so eloquently, I doubt the Sabres look like an NHL team coming off the break.

Liking Holtby and Hutton, too.

• tratow

@yountingly said...

Think I’m gonna use some Lundy. As my buddy, the Sabres fan said so eloquently, I doubt the Sabres look like an NHL team coming off the break.

Liking Holtby and Hutton, too.

LOL wow, that is so very true!! looks like I’m making some room to pay up on a couple lol

• JimmyTango

Kincaid in.

• JimmyTango

Korpisalo too.

• tratow

So I’m showing Dunn on line 1 and line 3 for the Blues on different sites.. Anyone have any clarification on this?

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@tratow said...

So I’m showing Dunn on line 1 and line 3 for the Blues on different sites.. Anyone have any clarification on this?

Bowmeester didn’t play last game so that might have impacted the projected roster for tonight. It’s probably going to be 3rd pair though…I can’t see any reason why they would play Dunn with Pietrangelo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.