• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -155 ) at  Florida ( 135 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 140 ) at  Columbus ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 190 ) at  Carolina ( -230 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 156 ) at  Washington ( -173 ) —- T: 6o-13
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -145 ) at  Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 210 ) at  Calgary ( -250 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 100 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Nice one PhoFever!

Out of curiosity, do you speak French?

• Southie777

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m picking your Pats to win this weekend. The Pats defense will do just enough to confuse and harass Mahomes that he doesn’t score the one last TD or FG drive needed and Pats win 41- 37. Brady vs Brees in the super bowl.

Nice, music to my ears, was curious our thoughts, since you write for Gridiron Experts. I’ve been saying that all week, Brady vs. Brees needs to happen! I’m feeling cautiously optimistic. Not at all overconfident, but cautiously optimistic. That game last weekend was exactly what us Pats fans needed to see. Brady looking, by far, the best and healthiest he’s looked since that ill-advised pass to him against the Titans. And just the most complete, overall team effort and well-rounded game, all season. And this is the healthiest they’ve been all year. Knock on wood! Sorry for posting about football on the hockey forum, my bad!!!

• hautalak

@Southie777 said...

Sorry for posting about football on the hockey forum, my bad!!!

No worries here as I think most of us play some form of NFL DFS too! Not excited about the last “real” week of it though. At least we should have some good games and hopefully no defensive battles…

• deejones49

Feeling Detroit

• hautalak

@deejones49 said...

Feeling Detroit

Like the optimism as a Wings fan unfortunately don’t see it happening. You may have talked me into a Larkin/Mantha/Green lineup though…

• sizzlebeans

I want to use some Detroit, but they never have a line that really goes off. It comes from everywhere. Adding fuel to the urge to be contrarian is that Calgary’s more generous goalie is likely to start.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

Yesterday was a disaster for me. Actually my worst DFS night ever I think. Only NYR1 hit, which wasn’t enough. I had the wrong NYI line (damn Barzal).

Zieg came so close and that was frustrating! Who takes Gibson in a NYR1-NYI1 lineup?? Apparently someone did. Not going to bash him but that was one of the riskiest plays I have seen in a while, considering Gibson wasn’t even low priced.

Probably going to keep it light tonight. Last night really hurt!

I had a NYR1 and NYI1 stack on DK and if I have Gibson instead of Stalock, I win the $3 Sniper with ease. Had Stalock in 1 lu on both sites and it wound up being my best lu on each site still. Tilting.

• NIN1002

@deejones49 said...

Feeling Detroit

Is it Jimmy Howard chalk night?

• Felixxberg

@yountingly said...

I had a NYR1 and NYI1 stack on DK and if I have Gibson instead of Stalock, I win the $3 Sniper with ease. Had Stalock in 1 lu on both sites and it wound up being my best lu on each site still. Tilting.

I had so many Stalock lineups! Yesterday was his first home loss this season.

• Felixxberg

Goalies are hard tonight! Smith and Mrazek are huge home favorites, but they are Smith and Mrazek…

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

but they are Smith and Mrazek

Got a nice chuckle out of that one. I’d advise taking Smith if playing one of the 2. I think he has done well against DET even going back to his ARI day.

• keephustlincuz

@nin1002 said...

I hope everyone uses Howard.

• PhoFever

@Felixxberg said...

Nice one PhoFever!

Out of curiosity, do you speak French?

Felixx, glad you appreciated my silly humor! I’m not a French speaker (or not a competent one, at least), but I love the language and certainly try to speak it when I travel. I do speak Spanish, incidentally, so that’s helpful when reading things in French and understanding the grammar structures.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

Oh my….LOL Funny AF Pho

• deejones49

@nin1002 said...

Not Jimmy Howard, the Detroit stack could get you a big score looking like a 8/7 game to me

• PainBot

@PhoFever said...

Vegetarian DFS players will surely be excited about the CAR/OTT game stack.

Our omnivorous French-speaking DFS enthusiasts, meanwhile, might lean towards the B(oe)UF/V(i)AN(de) game stack.

Meanwhile, Hispanic carnivore NFL DFS enthusiasts will surely go all in on the…….wait for it……….. CAR/NE game stack whenever the two teams play.

Finally, Canadian fur traders in the DFS community typically game stack the OTT/TOR matchup.

That must mean that NBA DFS perverts will be stack the POR / NO matchup

• gairz

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m going to be almost all in on PIT tonight. Top 2 lines, remixed lines, PP1, etc. They are pissed after losing in SJ and have had a couple of days off. ARI is coming off an upset win and might have their head in the clouds a little. I think PIT hammers them here.

Yep..

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 20 player – top 5.

Sorry it’s late, up to my ass in alligators.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/68233766

• PhoFever

@PainBot said...

That must mean that NBA DFS perverts will be stack the POR / NO matchup

• yisman

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m going to be almost all in on PIT tonight. Top 2 lines, remixed lines, PP1, etc. They are pissed after losing in SJ and have had a couple of days off. ARI is coming off an upset win and might have their head in the clouds a little. I think PIT hammers them here.

I would certainly hope so. But PIT could also be regressing into another one of their scoring dry spells combined with a Matt Murray acting as the Bartolo Colón of the NHL spells. Also, that ARI PK is #1 in the NHL by a decent margin!! Can’t believe my eyes. I’ll throw a quarter at it, though.

• sizzlebeans

@PhoFever said...

that ARI PK is #1 in the NHL by a decent margin

due for regression ;)

They play aggressive on the PK, pesky. At some point it’s going to get them out of position and goals will start going in against it.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Got a nice chuckle out of that one. I’d advise taking Smith if playing one of the 2. I think he has done well against DET even going back to his ARI day.

Smith it is! Or maybe both.

• Felixxberg

@PhoFever said...

Felixx, glad you appreciated my silly humor! I’m not a French speaker (or not a competent one, at least), but I love the language and certainly try to speak it when I travel. I do speak Spanish, incidentally, so that’s helpful when reading things in French and understanding the grammar structures.

I always like word plays!

French is a difficult language but anglophones (mostly girls) really like it when I speak it!

I don’t speak Spanish, but like you said, it’s similar. I could understand some basic sentences for sure.

All this talk about min priced Yandle but nothing about min priced Trocheck?? The guy is a lock (if he plays of course)! He’s in the first game of the night so you can swap him out easily if he doesn’t play. Lammikko was sent to the AHL so it probably means Trocheck will play.

• yisman

@JamesonCoop
    4h4 hours ago

If Trocheck does play, here are what the lines looked like during today’s #FlaPanthers AM skate:

Vatrano – Barkov – Dadonov
    Huberdeau – Trocheck – Bjugstad
    Hoffman – Borgstrom – Malgin
    Hawryluk – McCann – Sceviour

Yandle – Ekblad
    Matheson – Pysyk
    McCoshen – Brown

Luongo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).