• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -155 ) at  Florida ( 135 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 140 ) at  Columbus ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 190 ) at  Carolina ( -230 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 156 ) at  Washington ( -173 ) —- T: 6o-13
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -145 ) at  Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 210 ) at  Calgary ( -250 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 100 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

60.00% in the $333, 39.18% in the $33, 21.66% in the $8, 35.00% in the forum contest.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

got a question here for everyone, just had one of the weirdest/worst experiences on DK.

I heard Trocheck was starting, thought awesome, let’s make a couple GPPs. Did.
    Long story short, I was debating on whether I could fit Aho into cash for Jenner, ran out of time. Whatever, wasn’t concerned.

Except. One of my Trocheck GPP cards had assumed ALL of my h2h entries from the cash card I was just working on. This totally glitched over, and I’m pretty sick to my stomach now I have half of my h2h exposure tonight on a FLA2 w/ Ekblad stack.

This is extremely bizarre, and what’s more concerning is it can just be passed of as I didn’t notice. I paid very close attention. Has this happened to anyone else before? I don’t know what to do and know EXACTLY what DK will say…

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

60.00% in the $333, 39.18% in the $33, 21.66% in the $8, 35.00% in the forum contest.

Interesting relationship with ownership and contest. The upper echelon loves Trocheck tonight

• yisman

@canuck1995 said...

Interesting relationship with ownership and contest. The upper echelon loves Trocheck tonight

it was the same with Yandle

the people playing lower buyins are not all paying such close attention

Yandle was over 91% owned in the Sin Bin the day he was min price

I nailed my 20-25% prediction.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Bjugstad already returning value!

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

and there’s Trocheck!

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

Trocheck says hold my beer.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Trocheck says hold my beer.

FLA2 with 3 assists. Would love for that line to keep going off as somewhat I’m above the field on it. Have 26% L2, including Trocheck, across 20 or so entries in the $8 (normally only do 10 or so entries in an $8, but I’m still on tilt from last night and also tilt joined the DK $10 NBA GPP 5 times).

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

despite my broken cash having that line, still tilted LOL

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

FLA2 with 3 assists. Would love for that line to keep going off as somewhat I’m above the field on it. Have 26% L2, including Trocheck, across 20 or so entries in the $8 (normally only do 10 or so entries in an $8, but I’m still on tilt from last night and also tilt joined the DK $10 NBA GPP 5 times).

You got some money from second. Just win the next $15 qualifier.

• Zieg30

@keephustlincuz said...

You got some money from second. Just win the next $15 qualifier.

That second place prize was insulting when compared to the first place prize! Better than a kick in the nuts, but not by much.

I’m torn between mass entering the next $15 qualifier or not entering it at all. That finish was agonizingly painful. Would have rather had my best lineup come in 100th place than that.

• sizzlebeans

@yisman said...

I nailed my 20-25% prediction

You did. The more I built lineups the more I figured you would be right. He opened up a ton of value to squeeze in expensive stacks. Even the $3 he’s at 22%

• PhoFever

Nylander: get….your sh&t….together!!!! What a joke! Spends months and months farting around in Sweden to get his money, then finally comes back as a polished turd adding dead weight to his team.

• PhoFever

I have a feeling that tonight is the new last night. Very few chalk goals; mostly 3rd lines and heavy underdogs.

• the_shashi

@PhoFever said...

I have a feeling that tonight is the new last night. Very few chalk goals; mostly 3rd lines and heavy underdogs.

I went OTT1 (duchene) and Nilsson in the 333 and virtually 0 ownership – 4-1 OTT and no goals from Duchene yet smh…

• Canuckage

zzzZzz very uneventful night so far. CGY1 about to break the slate

• blake024

@PhoFever said...

Let us hope so!

• yisman

starting both lineups with Bjustad/Trocheck was ok but the rest of the lineup failed.

CAR1 and Mrazek in one (I didn’t want Mrazek. I had Smith in but I wound up $100 short of him with no reasonable pivots elsewhere), so that’s dead. CGY1 and Luongo in the other, which has a chance.

• canuck1995

I have one lineup with Matthews. Nylander, and Hyman (combined 1 point) and it’s 12th right now in the sniper lol

• Steverino01

Looks like most of my guys decided to take the night off. I should’ve looked more into the I don’t feel like playing narrative.

• Zieg30

This may be the weirdest night of the season thus far.

• Southie777

Gross slate, so far. But the crazy thing is, unless you really stacked the early games, you probably still have a chance. A chip and a chair!

• blake024

Early chalk shut down! Glad I went heavy PIT1 and Buffalo (Eichel, Risto). Although Pit isn’t looking any different than they were in the early games thus far.

• deejones49

Who put me on Mrazek

• yisman

At this point, Toronto just hoping Nylander will return from Sweden in time for the playoffs.

19 games, 1 goal, 2 assists, 33 shots, -9 rating

for $7 million or so this year

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).