7:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 145 ) at  Philadelphia ( -165 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:08 PM :  Vegas ( -130 ) at  Montreal ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  Chicago ( 180 ) at  Toronto ( -210 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( -210 ) at  Detroit ( 175 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 165 ) at  Columbus ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -185 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:08 PM :  Nashville ( -115 ) at  Minnesota ( -105 ) —- T: 5o-25
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( 140 ) at  Vancouver ( -160 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Ovechkin now tied for 9th all time on the goals list. He should be 7th by the end of the season.

• Zieg30

@yisman said...

Ovechkin now tied for 9th all time on the goals list. He should be 7th by the end of the season.

Really impressive goals per game too. Second to only Gretzky for the guys at the top.

Also when you look at Gretzky’s numbers they are just so absolutely insane. So many points in not that many games played.

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

Really impressive goals per game too. Second to only Gretzky for the guys at the top.

Also when you look at Gretzky’s numbers they are just so absolutely insane. So many points in not that many games played.

Do you think ovie is gonna take a shot at gretzkys goal total?

• Zieg30

@keephustlincuz said...

Do you think ovie is gonna take a shot at gretzkys goal total?

I don’t think there’s really a chance of that, but he has a shot at 2nd or 3rd if he can keep it up. Of course, if he plays long enough, then anything is possible.

• Southie777

@Zieg30 said...

One of my favorite stats in any sport is Bobby Orr on the All-time Defenseman NHL Points list. It looks like he is missing a column from his Games Played. And this was when there really was no such thing as an “offensive defenseman”, literally changed the position singlehandedly. INSANE.

• Southie777

https://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/records/nhl-defensemen-all-time-points-leaders.html

• yisman

dk goalie pool:

Andersen, Campbell

edit: Campbell starts for LA

• tristanwolf

wierd dfo had hyman with matthews like normal on line 1 then switched to johnsson for a while then back to hyman. oh well.looking for lotsa goals that game either way.

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

wierd dfo had hyman with matthews like normal on line 1 then switched to johnsson for a while then back to hyman. oh well.looking for lotsa goals that game either way.

I went Johnsson because of that

oops

I should’ve checked twitter

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
    Nylander-Tavares-Johnsson
    Engvall-Kerfoot-Kapanen
    Timashov-Brooks-Spezza

Dermott-Holl
    Marincin-Barrie
    Sandin-Ceci

• tristanwolf

@yisman said...

oops

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
    Engvall-Kerfoot-Kapanen
    Timashov-Brooks-Spezza

Dermott-Holl
    Marincin-Barrie
    Sandin-Ceci

yeah i should have posted earlier but i was in a mad scramble with my lineups. still in a good spot either way i think.

• Zieg30

@yisman said...

oops

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
    Engvall-Kerfoot-Kapanen
    Timashov-Brooks-Spezza

Dermott-Holl
    Marincin-Barrie
    Sandin-Ceci

Loved have AJo on L1 as it permitted decent D options. The scramble BACK to Hyman was painful.

• tristanwolf

ugggh they had sadd on the toews line too so i took my caggiulas out and of course he scores instantly on line 1 with toews so frustrating.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

omg Elvis go easy, save some points for the rest of us would ya?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (1/19 – 5:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84989539

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (1/19 – 5:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84989539

I’m in! (Of course.)
    ~

• zovyn

I just couldn’t bring myself to go with the Hawks tonight. My bad, looks like.

• ifthethunder

Come on Florida. It’s Detroit.
    ~

• tristanwolf

bkreider is in my satelite and he started anderson in goal. he might be human.

• tristanwolf

wow blackhawks. wouldn’t mind matthews and marner joining the goal party though.

• keephustlincuz

• maibockaddict

@keephustlincuz said...

Elvis is the dude!

• maibockaddict

Btw Toes are kinda kewl too

• zovyn

@tristanwolf said...

bkreider is in my satelite and he started anderson in goal. he might be human.

Hah. Guess I won’t feel so badly then. Toews 5%, Kubalik 6.8% in the F/D Breakaway… but I also guess I can’t get cocky about my Elvis pick either, he’s at 25.3%

• zovyn

Also, I see you @tristanwolf – couple of nice lineups in there. :)

• tristanwolf

@zovyn said...

Hah. Guess I won’t feel so badly then. Toews 5%, Kubalik 6.8% in the F/D Breakaway… but I also guess I can’t get cocky about my Elvis pick either, he’s at 25.3%

do you have toews and kubalik in the breakaway? i’v got a handfull in the top 30. hoping not much action in the late games!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.