7:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 145 ) at  Philadelphia ( -165 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:08 PM :  Vegas ( -130 ) at  Montreal ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  Chicago ( 180 ) at  Toronto ( -210 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( -210 ) at  Detroit ( 175 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 165 ) at  Columbus ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -185 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:08 PM :  Nashville ( -115 ) at  Minnesota ( -105 ) —- T: 5o-25
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( 140 ) at  Vancouver ( -160 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Congrats to the Blackhawk people.
    ~

• zovyn

Nope, I was more on CBJ/TOR/FLA. What’s sinking me atm is that Dubois doesn’t even have a stinking SoG. Meh. Good luck to you sir!

• tristanwolf

thanks guys. lotta time left but currently 2nd in the forecheck. i hope not switching saad back to caggiula doesn’t cost me 2k.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@zovyn said...

Nope, I was more on CBJ/TOR/FLA. What’s sinking me atm is that Dubois doesn’t even have a stinking SoG. Meh. Good luck to you sir!

Sitting here super frustrated. I had Atkinson, but switched off him and went new-CBJ1 over new-CBJ2. Would’ve made a difference in the $33 as there are only a handful of CHI1’s there.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

thanks guys. lotta time left but currently 2nd in the forecheck. i hope not switching saad back to caggiula doesn’t cost me 2k.

Good luck man! I’m in 40th 136 with some VAN to go!

• yisman

Pearson-Horvat©-Eriksson
    Miller-Pettersson-Virtanen
    Roussel-Gaudette-Boeser
    Motte-Beagle-Sutter

Edler-Stecher
    Hughes-Tanev
    Fantenberg-Myers

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Gaudette-Boeser

This is gonna do stupid things tonight. Not sure just how or what kind of stupid, but hopefully Atkinson stupid.

• zovyn

Thanks yisman. I need a big night from Horvat/Pearson to min cash. Dubois and Hoffman were disastrous.

• ifthethunder

@keephustlincuz said...

Ain’t nothing but a hound dog.
    ~

• tristanwolf

@sirrobert6 said...

Good luck man! I’m in 40th 136 with some VAN to go!

you too. i see you there you and only one other i think with that much pmr left. i root for you to get up to 180 for 3rd place! lol

• tristanwolf

still hangin in there. 1st on the $5 se leader thing for 1k (which i think will probably drop a little) and 2nd in the forecheck for $750 which i think can hold. lol i am ready for bed but the 2 period sweat for the vancouver game seems forever. still should be my best hockey night no matter how it pans out.

• panters

I’ll keep an eye on it for you tristan!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

still hangin in there. 1st on the $5 se leader thing for 1k (which i think will probably drop a little) and 2nd in the forecheck for $750 which i think can hold. lol i am ready for bed but the 2 period sweat for the vancouver game seems forever. still should be my best hockey night no matter how it pans out.

Yeah highly unlikely I’ll catch you now, but 20th in the $22.22, would love to make more ground! My night could get lit with a Gaudette point could be crazy!

• panters

Good luck!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

Good luck! Hope you hold!

• tristanwolf

@sirrobert6 said...

Yeah highly unlikely I’ll catch you now, but 20th in the $22.22, would love to make more ground! My night could get lit with a Gaudette point could be crazy!

thanks guys. i think i can stand a gaudette goal! hope he gets one for a 1-0 vancouver winner!

• panters

Pearson and Horvat

• tristanwolf

@panters said...

Pearson and Horvat

gaah that hurts a little, he’s only 6 back now in the $5 se. no more from them please!

• tristanwolf

sirrobert i see you creepin with those gaudette assists! the pearson goal cost me $500 but i should still have about a $1400 night if it stays cool. how you doin in the $22!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

sirrobert i see you creepin with those gaudette assists! the pearson goal cost me $500 but i should still have about a $1400 night if it stays cool. how you doin in the $22!

8th! Having one hell of a week!

• tristanwolf

@sirrobert6 said...

8th! Having one hell of a week!

nice. what’s that paying? and you jumped me in the pocketsloppy damnit. i only ran two lu’s on dk, got 157 in the sloopy and the $10, 181 on the other. arrrrgh!

• mr_papageorgio

Nailed my punts (Fabbro and Goodrow) which obviously meant the rest of my LU had to bomb.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

nice. what’s that paying? and you jumped me in the pocketsloppy damnit. i only ran two lu’s on dk, got 157 in the sloopy and the $10, 181 on the other. arrrrgh!

Thanks! Finished 10th for $120! 12th in the Jr. as well!
    I’ll be high in the standings tmrw maybe even top the pro!
    Best part of the night is all my Twines cashing.

• tristanwolf

@sirrobert6 said...

Thanks! Finished 10th for $120! 12th in the Jr. as well!
    I’ll be high in the standings tmrw maybe even top the pro!
    Best part of the night is all my Twines cashing.

awesome. i ran like 20 doubled up on fd then had to do couple dk for the single series. and threw a couple her and there. don’t even want to look up what 181 would have done in the $10 (no one tell me). but yeah should have some decent single series entries in the 1 and the $5 and made about $1100 on $25 dk tonight can’t complain too much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).