7:05 PM :  Dallas ( -110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 150 ) at  Columbus ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 105 ) at  Toronto ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( -135 ) at  St. Louis ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Calgary ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:05 PM :  Colorado ( 240 ) at  Anaheim ( -271 ) —- T: 240
    10:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• savedatmoneyquan

Interesting night tonight. Should be lots of goals again

• cplatt87

I didn’t play Pavelec against Arizona last night because he’s garbage (which ended up being a bad call since he paid off his discounted salary even with 3 GA), but I’m 100% playing Dubnyk against them tonight. Even at $8500 on DK he’s the best cash goalie on the board by far imo

• Codith

I told ya all not to take the shitty Coyotes…….lol

• cplatt87

@Codith said...

I told ya all not to take the shitty Coyotes…….lol

I had Burmistrov/Perlini/OEL alongside an Edm1 stack and still did fine (37.60). Didn’t win any FHWC qualifier tix, but cashed pretty much everything else.

• dude_abides7

@cplatt87 said...

I had Burmistrov/Perlini/OEL alongside an Edm1 stack and still did fine (37.60). Didn’t win any FHWC qualifier tix, but cashed pretty much everything else.

I had a heater going as well until McDavid went off late. That overtime winner goal cost me me about 30% alone. Still 18X night across the board.

• epot

The last few days have been crazy! Since Monday the ave goals per game have been over 6.5 roughly. It’s called “find the shoot out” I’m sensing a lot of love for NYR,TOR, MIN & WAS tonight.

• sizzlebeans

@cplatt87 said...

same. I had Vrbata too, and scored 38.10, which was enough to cash in the forecheck.

• sizzlebeans

@epot said...

The last few days have been crazy! Since Monday the ave goals per game have been over 6.5 roughly. It’s called “find the shoot out” I’m sensing a lot of love for NYR,TOR, MIN & WAS tonight.

no love for the Ilse tonight?

• epot

@sizzlebeans said...

no love for the Ilse tonight?

Not sure what DAL team is going to show up? The Ilse win 4-0 and fire the coach the next day. I’m curious on how the players are going to respond? Whether it’s a letdown or boost? It’s a tough game to get a read on. IMO

• Dirt_Lavert

Dell a decent cash game goalie ? Savings down from dubnyk

• Codith

He is ok in Cash, I stacked a few Burns-Dell lines

• Dirt_Lavert

@Codith said...

He is ok in Cash, I stacked a few Burns-Dell lines

Like it. I’m still new to hockey and picking a goalie seems to be all I’m good at lol. Figure game theory wise most people are going to spend up to Dubnyk and maybe the Yotes get a few more than expected? They seem to every night I overlook them or play a goalie against them haha.

Yotes are projected for a brutal slate low 1.6 goals and the Wild are -346 (Ducks are next at -271 so pretty big gap, Jackets next at -201).

Appreciate the input.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anybody favoring TOR2 over TOR1 tonight? I have no idea who Hellberg is either but Toronto are pretty big favorites and I’m sure that’s partially why

Or any other sharp lines?

• Codith

In cash I find most people use the lowest price goalie with upside. No joke every single person in my 5-mans last night used Pavelic. I dont normally see a lot of 9k+ goalies being used.

Duby-Gibson-Bob are my higher end guys
    Dell-Saros-whoever is in nets for Flames would probably be next tier you will see

• Codith

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anybody favoring TOR2 over TOR1 tonight? I have no idea who Hellberg is either but Toronto are pretty big favorites and I’m sure that’s partially why

I running both

• Strikeouts

Anyone know if Couture is back tonight? If he is still out M. Karlsson looks like a great value play on DK.

Also, has Parise been moved to 3rd line? That will decrease his value quite a bit, no?

• keephustlincuz

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Not sure how sharp those lines are. I expect them to be highly owned just not sure how high. Any guesses on the ownership % for Toronto?

Edit: Lunqvist confirmed on LWL.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Codith said...

In cash I find most people use the lowest price goalie with upside. No joke every single person in my 5-mans last night used Pavelic. I dont normally see a lot of 9k+ goalies being used.

Duby-Gibson-Bob are my higher end guys
    Dell-Saros-whoever is in nets for Flames would probably be next tier you will see

I like that take. I’m in a small $ SE GPP on DK and just want to play some cash game/safe plays so that insight is awesome.

• epot

Gardiner or Niskanen?? both are gonna see close to 30 TOI tonight..

• mjmill95

The 6.5 over/under in the NYR/TOR game should NOT be taken lightly

• mjmill95

I’ve only ever seen 5 or 5.5 except for Tuesday’s NYR/DAL game (6 O/U), which of course ended 7-6

• FRISCO

where are people seeing praise off of line 1, can’t find it anywhere.

• epot

@FRISCO said...

where are people seeing praise off of line 1, can’t find it anywhere.

DFO has him on L3 LWL has him on L1??

• TJF74

I don’t know how accurate they are, but the previews on nhl.com list the lines and healthy scratches. They have Parise on L3. It seems like they have some line changes tonight.

https://www.nhl.com/news/arizona-coyotes-minnesota-wild-game-preview/c-285868896

• FRISCO

thanks, not sure what to make of this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).