7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 180 ) at  St. Louis ( -220 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 200 ) at  Boston ( -240 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -121 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -120 ) at  Dallas ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:05 PM :  Florida ( 200 ) at  Nashville ( -240 ) —- T: 6o-30
    9:05 PM :  Columbus ( 115 ) at  Minnesota ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( -125 ) at  Edmonton ( 105 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 130 ) at  Vegas ( -150 ) —- T: 6½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NIN1002

No Yahoo main slate. :( I thought we were over this problem. Ah well. A bummer for me since I’ve been hot this week.

• footballbutts

Hard not to like NSH1 tonight. Also Ryan Suter on Yahoo at $13.

All-in on the Devils for the morning slate.

• yisman

@nin1002 said...

No Yahoo main slate. :( I thought we were over this problem. Ah well. A bummer for me since I’ve been hot this week.

yeah, this is really bad

lots of games but no main slate so not much to play there today

• yisman

Johansen suspended for two games.

Jarnkrok replaces on top line.

• Zieg30

Hard to get away from the top three favourites of the night and their goalies (Binnington, Rask, and Saros).

• Canuckage

New STL1 line looking good against OTT

• Felixxberg

Only one lineup for me tonight. Three powerful duos and two punt Ds (Mete and Cernak). Binnington in G.

• Steverino01

@Felixxberg said...

two punt Ds (Mete and Cernak). Binnington in G.

I’ve got the same 3 in my lineup, but using 2 trios.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

McQuaid’s first game back in Boston.
    edit: pretty sure it’s not a narrative, but interesting all the same.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Steverino01 said...

I’ve got the same 3 in my lineup, but using 2 trios.

mine are Myers, Russel, and Dunn. Not as crazy as you two.

• yisman

we’ll do a forum yahoo contest tomorrow when there’s a main slate, hopefully.

• the_shashi

@Canuckage said...

YEAP. All over that.

You play mostly FD or DK?

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

I went with the new L1 (and the new L2) a bunch tonight, but I really thought Tarasenko-Schwartz-Schenn was a wonderful line. They just never really clicked and never had good PP correlation.

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

I went with the new L1 (and the new L2) a bunch tonight, but I really thought Tarasenko-Schwartz-Schenn was a wonderful line. They just never really clicked and never had good PP correlation.

A little kyrou?

• Zieg30

Trocheck is still min-price on FD. Noticed that and added 5 lineups to the $4.44 with him in 100%.

• canuck1995

@sirrobert6 said...

McQuaid’s first game back in Boston.
    edit: pretty sure it’s not a narrative, but interesting all the same.

Could be to some, could not be to others.

I ended up with a lot of Myers and Cernak. I like Dunn I’m just really skeptical of his minutes played. Went Sanheim/Jones instead if I needed someone around that range

• Zieg30

@keephustlincuz said...

A little kyrou?

Zero Kyrou, as he’s on that weak L3. I believe that line got a couple goals a week or two ago (or at least Blais did), so it could happen, but I’m 0% Kyrou now that he’s not on L2.

• NextSignal

Erik Karlsson and Sergachev scratched right after lock apparently. Yeesh.

Edit – nope Sergachev was already scratched, I’m just a dummy. But holy shit on Karlsson. Glad I ended up light.

• yisman

Yeah they waited until 7:01 PM EST to tweet that Karlsson was out.

Now they’re saying he was already hurt (but they never told anyone, of course).

@KKurzNHL
    16m16 minutes ago

Regarding Erik Karlsson — he was limping pretty noticeably after the Arizona game. Seemed to be favoring his left side. Hasn’t practiced or pregame skated in about a week now. Came off the ice early in warmups here in Tampa according to @DanRusanowsky

• the_shashi

@Zieg30 said...

Trocheck is still min-price on FD. Noticed that and added 5 lineups to the $4.44 with him in 100%.

FD pricing is wack. Maybe in purpose to allow ppl to combine lines easier. Pirri is at 4k slowly climbing from min price since last month.

STL1 super chalky tonight – i wish i had more STL2, i have maybe 2 or 3 lineups w them.

• thegeneral391

Luongo or Reimer starting? 20 min to go…still no word?

• Zieg30

@thegeneral391 said...

Luongo or Reimer starting? 20 min to go…still no word?

Pretty sure it has been Reimer for awhile now?

• sizzlebeans

Lost Rask in 3 of 20. Was pretty high on Boston tonight to get him that win to break the Bs team record. Unfortunate that goal went in so no chance at the win now.

• yisman

have Rask in the all day on Fanduel

ugh

having horrible luck with injuries there

yesterday had to play 12 tickets in an NBA contest and virtually all had DeRozan (scratched after lock)

now today have Rask. I was going to use Binnington but I had the extra salary

• yisman

Hornqvist GTD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.