7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at  Montreal ( 115 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( -135 ) at  Ottawa ( 115 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    8:05 PM :  Toronto ( -130 ) at  Winnipeg ( 110 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 155 ) at  Calgary ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 150 ) at  Arizona ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    9:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 115 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:05 PM :  Colorado ( 130 ) at  Vancouver ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 145 ) at  Vegas ( -165 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

why is JTMiller listed as Center on DK , anyone know?

• mr_papageorgio

Boqvist on PP1 and top D pairing for $3k. Sign me up!

• stellagirl

Here I am finding myself ending up so far:

ANHFADE
    ARIFADE

CBJFADE
    BOSFADE

EDMFADE
    BUFFADE

NYREXPOSURE
    CGYEXPOSURE

STLEXPOSURE
    COLFADE

TBLEXPOSURE
    MONFADE

FLAFADE
    OTTEXPOSURE

SJSFADE
    PITEXPOSURE

CHIFADE
    VANFADE

PHIFADE
    VGKEXPOSURE

TOREXPOSURE
    WPGFADE

“Fade” means no substantial ownership and/or line stacking. But I do have piece parts from all over, especially in D, where for example, I like Toews, Pionk, Petry, OEL, etc.

Lots of good offense being left off my list, but have to draw the line somewhere

• yisman

Reminders for any Yahoo players:

1)Yahoo Cup today
    2)Edit your 2 day lineup if you played

edit: who knows if it works out but I built a lineup with pretty good correlation for the Cup. Only guys not correlated with others are Talbot and Bergeron.

• axman15

Couple real good value pieces tonight IMO including Gusev, Nuge, and a few PIT guys already talked about. Additionally, at his price, Panarin continues to be one of my favourite plays.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks stellagirl! Tkachuk and Duclair are together on L1 now, so they make a fine duo.

I really wanted to plug them in, but their price is just ridiculous.

• mr_papageorgio

I feel great about my lineup tonight. I usually score around 40 DK points when I feel this good.

• Felixxberg

@mr_papageorgio said...

I feel great about my lineup tonight. I usually score around 40 DK points when I feel this good.

Hahaha same.

• OttawaCityMadman

OSundqvist is my Punte de jour of the night

• stellagirl

@axman15 said...

Additionally, at his price, Panarin continues to be one of my favourite plays.

I’m on board, and I think the Vegas implied total for the NYR is too low. I could see a 4 goal game from that side of the matchup.

• ejamiec

@stellagirl- you see any possible gamestack’s you like?

• BenjaminM

I need a stellar stonewall for achievements. Which goalie should I play?

• stellagirl

@ejamiec said...

@stellagirl- you see any possible gamestack’s you like?

Rigjt, wrong, or indifferent, I only have a couple game stacks tonight, and they are NYR/CGY.

There are probably a couple other spots if you think COL can over come the STL stingy D, or if you think you can pick the right piece or two from MON to go with TBL, etc. I toyed with the idea of a TOR/WPG stack, but didnt land there.

• goldengoat29

@Felixxberg said...

PIT1 is cheap with Galchenyuk replacing Guentzel. I’ll wait to see what stellagirl has to say today!

I wish we knew for certain if Galchenyuk were taking Guentzel’s spot. Mackey used to be one of the best beat writers but now he seems to only have a tenuous role. Wouldn’t shocked me if Hornqvist was at Malkin’s flank. I would want whoever is to be in my cash lineup, especially Hornqvist.

• keephustlincuz

@stellagirl said...

Rigjt, wrong, or indifferent, I only have a couple game stacks tonight, and they are NYR/CGY.

There are probably a couple other spots if you think COL can over come the STL stingy D, or if you think you can pick the right piece or two from MON to go with TBL, etc. I toyed with the idea of a TOR/WPG stack, but didnt land there.

Those were the 2 game stacks I landed on. I did end up with a fla/ott stack on FD because it fit nicely.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Liking both sides of NYR/CGY as well!

Also heaviest BOS1/PIT1/BUF1/VAN1, with lots of other pieces (bunch of CGY1, NYR1/2, TB2, etc).

Biggest concern is my complete fade of FLA1/OTT and VGK.

Good luck to all tonight!

• Felixxberg

@goldengoat29 said...

I wish we knew for certain if Galchenyuk were taking Guentzel’s spot. Mackey used to be one of the best beat writers but now he seems to only have a tenuous role. Wouldn’t shocked me if Hornqvist was at Malkin’s flank. I would want whoever is to be in my cash lineup, especially Hornqvist.

Lines and PP lines here: https://twitter.com/SethRorabaugh/status/1212430209317789699

• yisman

goalie on DK should be Bob or Vasil, IMO

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

I swore off Bob for the new year but I agree with Vasi.

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

• stellagirl

@BenjaminM said...

I need a stellar stonewall for achievements. Which goalie should I play?

Here are a few numbers that may help:

Top 15 game home/road splits: this is a mashup of each team’s average shots taken, added to their opponent’s average shots allowed. If you are strictly looking for the 35 save bonus and nothing else, volume is your friend:

MTL: 70
    COL: 69
    CGY: 67
    PIT: 67
    VAN: 66
    FLA: 65

I’d say Vasi is a strong candidate, followed by Binnington. I’d skip King Henry and Dell, just because I think those chuckleheads will let 5 goals in each and may not make it to 35 saves.

ETA: Bottom of the list, for reference:
    PHI: 60
    TBL: 60
    SJS: 60
    EDM: 60
    NYR: 59

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

price, primarily

top two values

• stellagirl

Not on Bob tonight AT ALL, with his .868/3.78 and the Sens average scoring 3.33 goals on just 29 shots. Lots of path to downside, little to upside.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/3 – 7:30 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84153782

• gairz

@stellagirl said...

Not on Bob tonight AT ALL, with his .868/3.78 and the Sens average scoring 3.33 goals on just 29 shots. Lots of path to downside, little to upside.

me either. mof, I have lotsa OTT.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).