• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 130 ) at  Toronto ( -150 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 160 ) at  St. Louis ( -180 ) —- T: 6u-10
    9:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -135 ) at  Anaheim ( 115 ) —- T: 5o-30
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: 6o-30
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Vegas ( -200 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Nucks916

@NextSignal said...

Had to fade Toronto a bit after I saw 20%+ projections for pretty much everybody, including Jumbo Joe.

Hoping the Miller return sparks VAN1 tonight

FYI – Miller played last game against Calgary.

• NextSignal

@Nucks916 said...

FYI – Miller played last game against Calgary.

Oh missed that honestly but hey maybe even better if he’s already got a game under his belt

• ifthethunder

@lomac said...

If you’re having issues with DK, they are aware per tweet

Our team is aware of current intermittent issues with the site. We are actively working to resolve this. Thanks for your patience.

Seems people had to make a bazillion last minute NBA lineup changes because of late-breaking Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks news.
    ~

• Southie777

I know it’s still WAAAAYYYYY too early, but I wish I could learn to listen to myself! Ended up pretty much throwing two or three guys from this game in every lineup. Do have 1/10 where I totally faded it. Oh and, of course, zero Yams. 🙄🙄🙄

• jjwd

@Southie777 said...

I know it’s still WAAAAYYYYY too early, but I wish I could learn to listen to myself! Ended up pretty much throwing two or three guys from this game in every lineup. Do have 1/10 where I totally faded it. Oh and, of course, zero Yams. 🙄🙄🙄

fading chalk is VERY hard to do sometimes. But that’s what makes it such a valuable strategy. Psychology is a big component.

You could argue a tournament player should commit to either a chalky style or a contrarian one. Trying to mix them can be very stressful. Just my 2 cents.

• Southie777

@jjwd said...

fading chalk is VERY hard to do sometimes. But that’s what makes it such a valuable strategy. Psychology is a big component.

You could argue a tournament player should commit to either a chalky style or a contrarian one. Trying to mix them can be very stressful. Just my 2 cents.

Agree 100%. Just so hard. Just wish I’d have done what I originally said today, even. Go half heavy on this game and half fade. If I had 5/10 drawing dead, but half at a huge advantage right now, I’d be ecstatic! Instead, I pretty much assured that every lineup was still alive to min cash, but not much more. (Yes, I realize there could still be a 5-goal outburst in the 3rd period. Just seems HIGHLY unlikely.)

• lomac

#stlblues lineup vs. #sjsharks

Sanford-O’Reilly-Perron
    Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
    Hoffman-Thomas-Bozak
    Barbashev-Sundqvist-Blais
    *Clifford out

Krug-Parayko
    Dunn-Faulk
    Mikkola-Gunnarsson
    *Scandella out

Binnington

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@marker0357 said...

cool, Tx….and no, I cannot read French. I did work up in Sherbrooke for about 6 months several years ago though. I spent my weekends visiting the beautiful countryside, Q City, Montreal, etc. LOL

I did college at University of Sherbrooke!

• qatman

Ryan Miller starting instead of Gibson for Anaheim. Guess I will just swap in Miller – wish I had known earlier, would have gotten off useless Marner.

• Felixxberg

@qatman said...

Ryan Miller starting instead of Gibson for Anaheim. Guess I will just swap in Miller – wish I had known earlier, would have gotten off useless Marner.

I was chatting with a few DFS guys and told them how it would be great if Miller started. Instant edge in SD. Guess my wish was granted!

• Felixxberg

Where did you get the news? Even I can’t find it!

• marker0357

@Felixxberg said...

I did college at University of Sherbrooke!

I drank a lot of beer those 6 months!

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

Found it!

• qatman

@Felixxberg said...

https://twitter.com/FoxSportsWest/status/1352058328525004801

• Felixxberg

@marker0357 said...

I drank a lot of beer those 6 months!

It’s not hard to believe! It’s also a very anglophone city, so you don’t really need to speak French there. Same in Montreal.

• Felixxberg

@qatman said...

https://twitter.com/FoxSportsWest/status/1352058328525004801

Thanks!

• OttawaCityMadman

there we go. Big guns warmed up and firing

• Stangs13

Felix does that make you play more Minnesota for showdown, or just getting an edge with some people keeping Gibson in?

• cplatt87

Marner getting saved from a goose egg with a phantom assist on the Matthews goal.

That goal should be unassisted all day long

• Felixxberg

@Stangs13 said...

Felix does that make you play more Minnesota for showdown, or just getting an edge with some people keeping Gibson in?

I’m doing both. We should see around 15% of dead lineups, so that’s an edge in itself! Anaheim has new lines, too, so that’s another edge!

• Felixxberg

By doing both, I mean playing Ducks/Miller and Wild.

• Felixxberg

No edge in second string contests though. People who enter now enter because they know.

• gairz

Looking like 20% Gibson.. 13% Miller.

• Felixxberg

@gairz said...

Looking like 20% Gibson.. 13% Miller.

Wow! Miller 18%, Gibson 16% in mine. Also some overlay so I start at +$0.55 for every lineup.

Also, even if Miller gets injured or shelled, Stolarz is backing up. Gibson didn’t even dress up.

• Stangs13

Nice Gibson more owned than Miller in the $1 and $4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).