7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Montreal ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( -140 ) at  Dallas ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) at  Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Colorado ( 250 ) at  San Jose ( -300 ) —- T: 250

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Thought I was going to be going out with the wife tonight and didn’t want too much DFS distraction, so only threw in a few lineups. Then the sitter canceled, and it became a regular night. Put in 40 rushed lineups before tournaments filled to have some entertainment while dealing with my 5 month old’s frequent wake ups. No research done. Shots in the dark. Let’s see what happens.

Liking the Pac line, Matthews, SJ, EDM/CGY, and TB. All obvious plays.

• TimmerRC

LOL Zieg, sometimes those “I’ve got 5 minutes to put together my night” lieups are the best ;)

FWIW, I concentrated on both halves of the BUF/MTL game, especially BUF, thinking that MTL’s D has been sketchy af, and Buffalo seems like it will be a bit overlooked tonight… gl all!

• FRISCO

wow the ownership is lower on MTL 1 than i would have anticipated, can’t wait to see where SJ1 comes in at now.

• Mexjd1

Link for King of Boston??

• mathewsmarner

stacking myself up with the islanders roster alongside simmonds and voracek

• TimmerRC

@mathewsmarner said...

stacking myself up with the islanders roster alongside simmonds and voracek

Hope you included Chimera!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

LOL Zieg, sometimes those “I’ve got 5 minutes to put together my night” lieups are the best ;)

FWIW, I concentrated on both halves of the BUF/MTL game, especially BUF, thinking that MTL’s D has been sketchy af, and Buffalo seems like it will be a bit overlooked tonight… gl all!

If I’d thought it through some more I maybe would have had some exposure to BUF, given how Montreal, and Price in particular, has struggled lately. Maybe not, though, as it’s still Price at home. Zero exposure as is, so I hope only your MTL half goes off.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Early goals not helping many, though I do have Chimera in a single lineup where I was looking for a guy in his price range, and had the Isles’ goalie going, so figured why the hell not (e.g. rushed lineup selection).

A random Chimera hat trick would be fantastic. That lineup could win while not hurting any of the others.

• FRISCO

have an AR 1 and SJ 1(Burns, pav, marleau) stack. have so much NYI 1 and ARI 1, somehow don’t get them together kills me.

• FRISCO

ought to also mention i have dubnyk or price on almost every single ARI 1 stack, which is not helping.

• shamrock77s

Arizona has hung 5 on Tampa Bay in 2 periods. Stars up 2 goals on the Capitals. Matthews and Ovechkin a 0 on the scoresheet.
    Up is now down.

• mathewsmarner

for the late night games, here’s my roster….(cgy) backlund, tkachuk, giordano (edm) mcdavid, draisaitl, ,maroon, brossoit, kassian (col) tyutin

• yuda

Looks like a nice sweat for me tonight with a ton of ARI1 LU’s. Price not picking up the win could hurt bad though.

• mathewsmarner

also my 9pm games mimic that of my 10pm roster instead i have antoine vermette, who i don’t have is cam fowler who has 7 dfk points after the first period

• sizzlebeans

@yuda said...

Looks like a nice sweat for me tonight with a ton of ARI1 LU’s. Price not picking up the win could hurt bad though.

Hell of a LU bro. I wouldn’t put those two teams together in a 20 man game, i might not have even come up with it in a GPP. So, my hat’s off to you for rolling that out there.

• goldengoat29

Some unbelievable glove saves at the end of the Habs/Sabres game by both Price and Lehner. If you haven’t seen them already, check out the highlights once they post. Preferably the broadcasts called by Rick Jeanneret.

• sizzlebeans

Just saw Lehner’s on the intermission report of the WAS/DAL game. that one was pretty sweet

• FRISCO

Lehner’s save was ridiculous, galchenyuk got all of that shot too.

• FRISCO

@mathewsmarner said...

for the late night games, here’s my roster….(cgy) backlund, tkachuk, giordano (edm) mcdavid, draisaitl, ,maroon, brossoit, kassian (col) tyutin

not sure i’d play so many CGY skaters while rostering EDM goalie, but i guess it could work.

• yuda

@goldengoat29 said...

Some unbelievable glove saves at the end of the Habs/Sabres game by both Price and Lehner. If you haven’t seen them already, check out the highlights once they post. Preferably the broadcasts called by Rick Jeanneret.

Yes, both goalies had some ridiculous saves. Still shaking my head at the Lehner save in OT.

• goldengoat29

@yuda said...

Yes, both goalies had some ridiculous saves. Still shaking my head at the Lehner save in OT.

Yeah and what’s lost in that was Radulov’s no-look pass. He may have one shot in the past 6 games but he is undoubtedly crafty.

• yuda

@sizzlebeans said...

Hell of a LU bro. I wouldn’t put those two teams together in a 20 man game, i might not have even come up with it in a GPP. So, my hat’s off to you for rolling that out there.

Thanks, though I didn’t intend to put that LU in the Forum League. MTL1 x ARI1 was my main LU tonight, thought I had that one in the Forum league.

• yuda

@goldengoat29 said...

Yeah and what’s lost in that was Radulov’s no-look pass. He may have one shot in the past 6 games but he is undoubtedly crafty.

That Lehner save was like a 7 point swing in my MTL1 x ARI1 and Price LU. I’d be sitting at 49.5 on DK with ARI1 and Giordano still going if that save wasn’t made.

• goldengoat29

One of my favorite Rick Jeanneret calls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkIRluEbSs

Some of those shots Garth Snow took would explain his managerial decisions.

• epot

@yuda said...

Thanks, though I didn’t intend to put that LU in the Forum League. MTL1 x ARI1 was my main LU tonight, thought I had that one in the Forum league.

fortunate oversight :) I figured you had burns as well although I doubt you will need him lol …nice lu

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).