• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -145 ) at  Chicago ( 125 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 125 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( 160 ) at  Calgary ( -180 ) —- T: 6½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deejones49

Damn sharks is Holtby still in

• sizzlebeans

Have a SJ/WSH stack sitting in 6th in the forecheck. Really need OTT to come back and deny Keumper a win. Would be amazing if Boedker has something to do with that. Got Koskinen and Benning left, too.

• mr_papageorgio

I don’t know how yet, but tomorrow night I’m going to play a lot of TOR players against the team that has given up at least a touchdown in each of their last 2 games and is also playing a back to back and 3 in 4 and somehow TOR will lose 1-0.

Who’s with me???

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

Have a SJ/WSH stack sitting in 6th in the forecheck. Really need OTT to come back and deny Keumper a win. Would be amazing if Boedker has something to do with that. Got Koskinen and Benning left, too.

Good luck!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Good luck!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I don’t know how yet, but tomorrow night I’m going to play a lot of TOR players against the team that has given up at least a touchdown in each of their last 2 games and is also playing a back to back and 3 in 4 and somehow TOR will lose 1-0.

Who’s with me???

Matthews-Marner’s ownership will be through the roof!

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

Matthews-Marner’s ownership will be through the roof!

Agree… but that’s a tough fade.

• sizzlebeans

I’m pretty heavy on Koskinen tonight. Ugh.

• mr_papageorgio

@keephustlincuz said...

Agree… but that’s a tough fade.

I don’t see how you fade them if they end up confirmed together. I’ve also been on Matthews a lot recently waiting for the breakout so I can’t not play him.

• yisman

after Ferland was a late scratch last game, tonight he played 8 minutes and quit

burned fantasy players two games in a row

1.5 FP this time

• jjwd

I have a DET3/CGY1 lineup… gimmie the door gif

• deejones49

@jjwd said...

I have a DET3/CGY1 lineup… gimmie the door gif

That CGY1 was hard to fit in ouch

• canuck1995

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m pretty heavy on Koskinen tonight. Ugh.

I’m rooting for you with that Benning goal

• sizzlebeans

@canuck1995 said...

I’m rooting for you with that Benning goal

Thanks! Just need a Canes win to hold onto 5th now…maybe. I’m not looking behind me right now.

• Steverino01

I watched the DET @ EDM game. The Oilers aren’t good. I’m thinking of fading them the rest of the year or until they prove they are an NHL team. Plus their lines change constantly throughout the game. MCDavid seem to play more with his old line than his new line tonight. Hitchcock is switching things up mid game so much, there’s no way to match lines.

• sizzlebeans

If you use EDM, you just have to roster McDavid, Draisaitl and Nurse and disregard lines.

• Steverino01

@sizzlebeans said...

If you use EDM, you just have to roster McDavid, Draisaitl and Nurse and disregard lines.

True except for Nurse. He’s way overpriced.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Flew back from a work trip during most of the games tonight. Took off with the Caps up 6-4 and Arizona up 3-1, with my ARI1-WSH1 lineup looking money. Landed to very bad news.

I think I have the highest non-SJ lineup in the FD Breakaway tonight in 48th place, which makes that last second goal by SJ extra painful! Would have wiped so many points off the board for Kane-Couture-Hertl-Pavelski.

• ASalvaro

finished 1st in the $1 Tiers on DK..wish the Tiers tourneys were more popular

• Canuckage

@ASalvaro said...

Congrats! They are pretty fun but too bad the prize pools aren’t attractive enough.

• hautalak

@ASalvaro said...

Nice! A win is a win. I play them on occasion but NHL is already small enough that most of my action goes towards classic GPPs. Congrats on the win and others who had good nights.

I got skunked besides my lone WSH PP1, Strome/Debrincat, Kronwall, Neal, and Holtby (woof) lineup. Was there any reason to be on the Sharks?

• Canuckage

Sharks are 3rd in GF and have relatively high offensive stats but it was mainly the last second game tying goal and OT goal that pushed it over the top. Otherwise normal WSH1 stack + something else might of taken down the slate.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Nice! A win is a win. I play them on occasion but NHL is already small enough that most of my action goes towards classic GPPs. Congrats on the win and others who had good nights.

I got skunked besides my lone WSH PP1, Strome/Debrincat, Kronwall, Neal, and Holtby (woof) lineup. Was there any reason to be on the Sharks?

I won a QM and and cashed a couple late nite quarters with like 50 points, which is measly on Yahoo. Confidence sagging heading into tonight, our last NHL night before all star break. Making matters worse, the English Premier League had the audacity to have no games this weekend either. Gonna have to be NBA to feed the habit….barf. You going big on golf this weekend?

• hautalak

@PhoFever said...

I won a QM and and cashed a couple late nite quarters with 50 points. On Yahoo. Still lost overall. Confidence sagging heading into tonight, our last NHL night before all star break. You going big on golf this weekend?

I kind of rushed my lineups and ended up with “trains” of bad lineups lol I’m playing the $1 main NHL slate and the rest of the quarters tonight. Sticking with 10 quarters on Yahoo for PGA unfortunately. I was hoping to play the $10 but I didn’t “win” anything last night so not smart to do that and I’m bad over there still. I am loading up on PGA at DK though. If you have DK funds play a showdown contest and pick guys playing the NC (North Course) because it plays about a shot and a half easier.

• Pbasniper

LOL at the late Holtby goal, the swing from his loss of points and the Sharks gaining points knocked me out of cashing everything except a few small GPP’s. Guess the TOR chalk will be heavy tonight with WSH playing 3 games in 4 days and on a back to back.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).