7:08 PM :  Buffalo ( -130 ) at  Washington ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 130 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Edmonton ( 120 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:08 PM :  San Jose ( 140 ) at  Minnesota ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    8:08 PM :  Detroit ( 115 ) at  Chicago ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( -119 ) at  Dallas ( 108 ) —- T: 5½u-16
    9:08 PM :  Vegas ( -165 ) at  Arizona ( 145 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM :  Colorado ( -196 ) at  Anaheim ( 175 ) —- T: 5½o-11

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I played it GPP style. Plugged in Tavares-Marner when I saw they were playing together, and then full MIN1 when I saw Bjugstad was centering it instead of Rask. Bjugstad is minimum priced and is under 1% even in the late contest.

• Felixxberg

Edit: not late. Turbo contest.

• qatman

Huh, Brooks scored for TOR. Had him in initially when I thought he was on first line, but then saw 4th line later and swapped for Donato. Oh well.

• synth

Oof, stepped away at the start of the 2nd and Jarry went from 11s 0ga to 11s 3ga in about 3 game minutes

• Southie777

Wow, hectic few minutes! Could really have used more than one of the NYR goals being scored by the top two lines, damn it!

• Southie777

All right, the Sabres decided to showcase their depth night. Sweet!

• zovyn

Vrana+Wilson is working out for me. Crosby+Guentzel not so much.

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

I played it GPP style. Plugged in Tavares-Marner when I saw they were playing together, and then full MIN1 when I saw Bjugstad was centering it instead of Rask. Bjugstad is minimum priced and is under 1% even in the late contest.

Glad I played Bjugstad-Parise. Not glad I had to replace Pavelski-Radulov to put them in.

• qatman

Fiala or Radulov. I chose… poorly.

• zovyn

Not glad I rolled Saros tonight.

• Steverino01

Never considered Dallas because I thought they would be rusty sitting around not playing while their opponent has played against real competition. I guess I should’ve seen that they were stoked to finally get to play the game they love.

• Southie777

Ugh, ugly night. Preds/Stars, two teams I’m not sure I’ve ever gotten right. Makes sense I played Preds/Saros and 100% faded Stars. Good grief.

• zovyn

So the Stars were a bit more ready to play tonight than I thought they were.

• Southie777

DAL/AZ stack, so simple, so obvious!

• maddysdaddy0914

Was all over the right plays this morning. Tinkered my way out of it. Whoops

• OttawaCityMadman

I was close, had a great Dal stack, but with Benn, no Radulv. And had Eichel and Hall. Those 3 got me 17 pts. punt D was Bear. Finished with 138.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).