7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 175 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Boston ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Calgary ( 165 ) at  Montreal ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    7:35 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 155 ) at  Nashville ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 145 ) at  Chicago ( -165 ) —- T: 145

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• savedatmoneyquan

@JimmyTango said...

Too many damn choices tonight.

This for sure. Lots of ways to go tonight

• kdub

@JimmyTango said...

Too many damn choices tonight.

Thats why I’ve been avoiding big slates.. I never end up with enough of the 2+ goal scorers

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@WTPhils said...

Just have started playing hockey and am wondering why there isn’t as much worrying about teams on b2b like there is in basketball?

I think there is. There just isn’t as much emphasis since hockey players aren’t whusses who sit out and rest.

Sure a lot of places I like tonight. NY1, Pit1 w/Schultz, MTL1, Preds1. was2, chi2. Plus I feel like Minny in a good spot and SJ but only so many lus to make,..or is there.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@Scumpunch said...

Thanks for the reminder. I meant to post about this today. A link to the league is below if you are not yet a member. Still 4 spots open for tonight.

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

1 more spot!

• Daddybigs

DOCOFS II $50 Heads-Up Champion

I would have some concern with SJ playing there 5th game in 7 days

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Scumpunch said...

1 more spot!

I’m in. First league entry. I’m bolts1282 on DK.

• maxeernst

@Daddybigs said...

Some concern, sure, but the truncated schedule this season has every on b2bs, 3 in 4, etc constantly

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@yountingly said...

bolts1282

It just filled, but I sent you an invite if you want to join another day.

• sizzlebeans

@Daddybigs said...

especially with how sluggish everyone but Marleau looked last night

• TimmerRC

I\‘ve got SJ on a list of 5 teams that I think should logically have good games tonight, but I used them the least out of the 5 due to how lame they mostly looked last night. If indeed they are a bit gassed, well, lots of other teams to roster up!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Scumpunch said...

It just filled, but I sent you an invite if you want to join another day.

Thanks. Funny cause it appeared to take my cash at first when I submitted. Must have been entered by someone else simultaneously.

Sounds Lee for my Isles is game time decision. Will take warmups and go from there. He was sick. Hearing Ladd will skate with JT if Lee scratched.

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/status/824034150541914112

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

I\‘ve got SJ on a list of 5 teams that I think should logically have good games tonight, but I used them the least out of the 5 due to how lame they mostly looked last night. If indeed they are a bit gassed, well, lots of other teams to roster up!

that’s why they didn’t make the cut on teams I really wanted exposure too. Seems like they should be in play but I did fade.Time will tell if I’m correct.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@yountingly said...

Thanks. Funny cause it appeared to take my cash at first when I submitted. Must have been entered by someone else simultaneously.

Sounds Lee for my Isles is game time decision. Will take warmups and go from there. He was sick. Hearing Ladd will skate with JT if Lee scratched.

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/status/824034150541914112

Islanders’ twitter just posted lines without Lee.

• TimmerRC

Just switched my goalie in the forum league… probably a dumb move.

• epot

seems like the flu bug has hit a few dressing rooms TB – OTT among them.

• TimmerRC

It dawns on me that I have absolutely zero exposure to the Habs…. hopefully they aren’t the 7 goal team tonight!

• keephustlincuz

Anyone else on Juicy Saros tonight?

• yuda

@sizzlebeans said...

I like PIT2 tonight. I’m curious what your thoughts are on this one…what do you know that I don’t? STL goal tending has been piss-poor for a little while now. Why would it turn around on the road against the top scoring team in the league?

I’m also looking at the Jackets tonight. They seem to be coming out of their funk, and the Super Mario Bros mushroom the Isles ate after firing the coach has to wear off soon.

I like MTL, but I’m wondering if that’s the trap game.

NSH PP is in play.

This may be wishful thinking on my part. STL is top ten in both 5×5 and 4×5 xGA on the road. Also, STL’s road CA60 is the second best in NHL behind only CAR. Basically, they try to slow down the pace of the game on the road and limit the number of shots. However, Carter Hutton is probably the worst goalie on this slate. This is a very similar matchup as the CAR-WSH game last night so use caution.

I prefer the matchups for BOS, MTL, and NSH tonight. However, I will have a little bit of PIT2.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

Yep Lee out and I have Saros in about 5 of my 8 lus. GL to us.

• yuda

@keephustlincuz said...

Lots of Juuse for me tonight.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Most exposure (e.g. 6-9 different lineup combos rather than 4) to Nashville L1 tonight, plus a bunch of Saros.

• TimmerRC

I have a lot of Juicy. But I just pulled him out of the forum league to save a few bucks. Switched to Schneider.

• yuda

@Zieg30 said...

Most exposure (e.g. 6-9 different lineup combos rather than 4) to Nashville L1 tonight, plus a bunch of Saros.

Me too, maybe we’ll have the same LU in the Forum League.

• TimmerRC

Looking at the fanduel Mega Breakaway, the top STL players are about 2-4% owned. Meanwhile Conor Sheary is 22% owned lol… the power of Crosby compels you! The power of Crosby compels you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).