7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 175 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Boston ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Calgary ( 165 ) at  Montreal ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    7:35 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 155 ) at  Nashville ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 145 ) at  Chicago ( -165 ) —- T: 145

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deejones49

Going to look good in my account after i win!

• savedatmoneyquan

Habs or Wild tonight

• TimmerRC

On draftkings, the PITS skaters are about 20% owned. So there you go, if Pitt bombs, a fifth of the field is toast.

• TimmerRC

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Habs or Wild tonight

Hopefully the Wild!

• NextSignal

Think I ended up with way too much New Jersey now that Zatkoff’s not in net. Oh well, let’s go Devils I guess.

• savedatmoneyquan

@TimmerRC said...

Hopefully the Wild!

Could interpret this both ways :)

• TimmerRC

OMG the Bruins anthem singer is awful lol

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@deejones49 said...

Going to look good in my account after i win!

Good luck!

• TimmerRC

Crap, why didn’t I take a ton of Bruins? This DET goalie let in 5 goals against Boston just last week and got pulled! Dang it…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

On draftkings, the PITS skaters are about 20% owned. So there you go, if Pitt bombs, a fifth of the field is toast.

Despite some Pitt exposure, looks like I’m rooting for a fourth line and third line goal by the Pens and that’s it on that side.

• maxeernst

Not a single person in the $5,300 Thunderdome took Crosby. Malkin is 26%. Wow.

• TimmerRC

I see switching to Schneider is already paying dividends…

• mathewsmarner

if shneider gets pulled i’m screwed on the early games

• TimmerRC

@maxeernst said...

Not a single person in the $5,300 Thunderdome took Crosby. Malkin is 26%. Wow. Groupthink.

Really? That’s insane! How many entries are in that?

• TimmerRC

The Bruins are looking a bit sloppy.

• sizzlebeans

@TimmerRC said...

I see switching to Schneider is already paying dividends…

I’m right there with you bro. I dropped down from Bobrovsky for the extra cash.

• plaudati

Really glad I took anthanious out of all my lineups for burkovscky

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Only the Carter line can start taking over the night with another goal or a couple assists. Right now, though, it’s all wide open (except for Schneider owners).

• goldengoat29

Wrestled with Burns and Beaulieu or Malkin and Shattenkirk in cash. Ultimately chose the latter. Burns didn’t take long to make me regret my decision. Meanwhile the Pens haven’t capitalized on three Power Plays. If Carter Hutton shuts them out, I think it is time to hang up my digital hockey skates.

• TimmerRC

And Schneider was pulled. :{

• yuda

Three of us stacked MTL1 with NSH1 in the Forum League tonight. We may have to start reserving lines.

• yuda

Another rough night for Rask, 3 goals on 15 shots for DET. Rask has been in quite the funk for about the last month.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@yuda said...

Three of us stacked MTL1 with NSH1 in the Forum League tonight. We may have to start reserving lines.

lu i made was NY1 and NSH1. Too bad I didn’t get in as we stand right now. With Price in net.

• yuda

@yountingly said...

lu i made was NY1 and NSH1. Too bad I didn’t get in as we stand right now. With Price in net.

Sweet LU, Price is on fire tonight. Hope you got it into some other GPPs.

I scaled back my NYI1 exposure after Lee was ruled out. Oops.

• yuda

Hutton looks shaky but he’s been hanging in there so far. He could see a flurry of shots this period.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).