Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -130 ) at  Detroit ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 140 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    9:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• epot

@keephustlincuz said...

With lots of attention going to the leafs and rangers, Is anyone playing the oilers against ana with a possibility of bernier in net?

I’m considering ED2 as Kesler should keep Mcd occupied IF Bernier gets the call?

• weaponX

Andersen confirmed.

• keephustlincuz

@epot said...

I’m considering ED2 as Kesler should keep Mcd occupied IF Bernier gets the call?

You bring up a good point. Any idea if the kesler line is as good defensively without Silverberg?

• yuda

Check your Red Wings lineups.

#RedWings line rushes:
    Tatar-Zetterberg-Nyquist
    Jurco-Nielsen-Vanek
    Athanasiou-Sheahan-Mantha
    Abdelkader-Helm-Glendening

• yuda

@yuda said...

Check your Red Wings lineups.

#RedWings line rushes:
    Tatar-Zetterberg-Nyquist
    Jurco-Nielsen-Vanek
    Athanasiou-Sheahan-Mantha
    Abdelkader-Helm-Glendening

Love having Anth and Mantha on the same line but with Sheahan centering them? What a waste.

• epot

@keephustlincuz said...

You bring up a good point. Any idea if the kesler line is as good defensively without Silverberg?

I considered that and it might very well effect somewhat but Kesler is so dominant in the faceoff circle which makes it tough on the opp. imo

• keephustlincuz

@yuda said...

Love having Anth and Mantha on the same line but with Sheahan centering them? What a waste.

Haha…Just typing the same thing. Those 2 on the same line is very juicy. I left Nielsen as the center.

• deejones49

Rolling out Calvin Pickard tonight

• yuda

@keephustlincuz said...

Haha…Just typing the same thing. Those 2 on the same line is very juicy. I left Nielsen as the center.

I didn’t think of it before lock but the new DET2 would have been a high upside play with very low ownership now. Jurco is an extreme value playing with Vanek and Nielsen plus getting time on the second PP.

• keephustlincuz

@yuda said...

I didn’t think of it before lock but the new DET2 would have been a high upside play with very low ownership now. Jurco is an extreme value playing with Vanek and Nielsen plus getting time on the second PP.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I can’t usually find the time to keep updating the lines to see if there are changes.
    I have a feeling things got mixed up because they didn’t know if vanek was goinna play.

Is there an app that can send alerts when a team is using different lines?

• goldengoat29

Which one for tonight: Rick Nash, Corey Perry, or Kesler?

• yuda

@keephustlincuz said...

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I can’t usually find the time to keep updating the lines to see if there are changes.
    I have a feeling things got mixed up because they didn’t know if vanek was goinna play.

Is there an app that can send alerts when a team is using different lines?

I just rely on Twitter. Most reporters that follow the team will report pre-game line rushes. Also, DFO will retweet many late line changes.

• TimmerRC

After the first period in the Toronto game was over, I was sitting in 2nd in the Forecheck. Obviously that was after only 20 minutes lol, but it sure was nice to see “currently winning $1500.00” for a few minutes ;)

• mathewsmarner

toronto up 3-0 surely u still must be within the prize pool?

• epot

freddie gets an assist! lol

• TimmerRC

Yeah I’m in the top 200 still, but I’ve got no skaters in the later games so I’ll be tapping out pretty early!

• mathewsmarner

toronto 4-0 now, the thing about this team is they don’t have the defense to hold a lead so they rely on their offense to score more to assure the win, don’t expect this team to dump the puck out of their zone, they’re play makers…meaning yes it’s 4-0 but expect maybe another goal on their part

• mathewsmarner

anderson ur netminder?

• TimmerRC

No, Lundy.

• mathewsmarner

still the possibility of a shutout and 20saves.mhmm

• mattneverwins

2 nights in a row I’ve had a goalie with an assist, never happened before prior to yesterday

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Who is Mrnastytime91? On DK $45k forecheck he has 1-12 and almost the top 104 spots.

• shamrock77s

Nothing more frustrating than paying a premium for a top end goalie at home and watching him deteriorate into one of the lowest scores of the evening.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Blah. Pretty weak night thus far (for me, at least)!

I’m already focused on the DK Mega Forecheck tomorrow, and have already written DK Support to sharply criticize the payout structure. $200 for 9-11th! $80 for 26th! Of a $22k entry tournament! I’ll be putting in my usual entries anyway, but begrudgingly!

• sizzlebeans

Looks like I’m on my own with the ANH guys I took in the forum league. C’mon guys, time for an epic come back lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).