Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -130 ) at  Detroit ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 140 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    9:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• blake024

@Zieg30 said...

Blah. Pretty weak night thus far (for me, at least)!

I’m already focused on the DK Mega Forecheck tomorrow, and have already written DK Support to sharply criticize the payout structure. $200 for 9-11th! $80 for 26th! Of a $22k entry tournament! I’ll be putting in my usual entries anyway, but begrudgingly!

The Mega Forecheck pays out the top 28% of entries whereas the regular Forechecks pay out the top 23%. The top prize in the Mega was increased slightly but the total number of $6 prizes increased so that a higher percentage of entries cash. Its not like they increased the rake or anything.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@blake024 said...

The Mega Forecheck pays out the top 28% of entries whereas the regular Forechecks pay out the top 23%. The top prize in the Mega was increased slightly but the total number of $6 prizes increased so that a higher percentage of entries cash. Its not like they increased the rake or anything.

I’m not criticizing it for the rake. They need to lower the first place prize down to $4,000 (or maybe $3,500), cut out all of the $6 winners, and distribute the savings around the top 1%.

• goldengoat29

What a boring night of hockey.

• epot

not for Zeig30 I’m guessing a Klefbom goal would help his cause in the forecheck! i’m rootin for ya

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@epot said...

not for Zeig30 I’m guessing a Klefbom goal would help his cause in the forecheck! i’m rootin for ya

Ha. Thanks! Noticed that about 15 minutes ago, at which point nothing good has happened for anybody (except for those ahead of me).

I got cute and went Klefborn over Sekera, despite preferring Sekera’s PP correlation with my EDM L1.

Klefborn differentiates me from almost everyone at the top, though, so I’ve been rooting for shots and blocks from him to no avail.

• deejones49

Delete

• deejones49

@Zieg30 said...

I’m not criticizing it for the rake. They need to lower the first place prize down to $4,000 (or maybe $3,500), cut out all of the $6 winners, and distribute the savings around the top 1%.

DK paying top 30% really hurts the multi entry players I will not play it

• epot

let’s hope there’s not a lot of talbots behind you

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@deejones49 said...

DK paying top 30% really hurts the multi entry players I will not play it

I wish I could not play it on principle, but most of my money is on DK and I don’t want to use up more of my FD bankroll on their bigger $25 entry tournament than I already have. So, into the horrible pay out tournament I go.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@epot said...

let’s hope there’s not a lot of talbots behind you

We shall see. The win has been scored, but not the shutout yet!

I normally glance back to see who is within 5 close to the end of the night when a shutout is going, but there it was so tight due to the low scoring night I just gave up.

• deejones49

All 4 road teams won tonight with 3 shutouts

• epot

@Zieg30 said...

I normally glance back to see who is within 5 close to the end of the night when a shutout is going, but there it was so tight due to the low scoring night I just gave up.

2 at 39.7

• goldengoat29

@Zieg30 said...

Good luck. It always take three weeks for them to add the shutout bonus. They must monitor to see if any goals were scored long after the players have retired to the locker rooms and are on the plane.

• goldengoat29

@deejones49 said...

All 4 road teams won tonight with 3 shutouts

Yeah when 75% of games end in shutouts = dull night. Of all home teams, the Avalanche were the only ones to score.

• sizzlebeans

Well no forum league cash tonight but at least I won the quarter arcade haha

• epot

congrats :) nieto nice pick

• sizzlebeans

He looked fresh against us the other night and is getting solid ice time. Was waiting for a good spot to roll him out

• TimmerRC

I managed 29th in the Forecheck… maybe my best placing ever? Looking forward to tomorrow, that’s a sick field of games…

• sizzlebeans

Nice work Timmer

• mathewsmarner

if u want to go on stacking affordable players, I say go with the canucks and sabres

• TimmerRC

@mathewsmarner said...

if u want to go on stacking affordable players, I say go with the canucks and sabres

They are definitely both facing crappy D’s tomorrow, I could see either or both hit 4 goals for sure!

• mathewsmarner

i like canadians, penguins, sabres and canucks tomorrow, the only down side i see of all 4 is all 4 is on the road and today 3 teams who manged shut outs were on the road, i’m just hoping that trend repeats or else i missed the band wagon

• TimmerRC

Note that Malkin is probably out for the Penguins, so they are going to be shuffling lines. I’m mostly off of PIT at this point.

• mathewsmarner

brad marchand might be the ideal pick if pittsburgh has another off night without malkin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).