7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) at  Florida ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Calgary ( 120 ) at  Ottawa ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 140 ) at  Minnesota ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Nashville ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 135 ) at  Chicago ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 130 ) at  Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM :  Vancouver ( -110 ) at  Arizona ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sizzlebeans

@jaehachang said...

Best Defenseman play under 4K on Dk GPP?

Slavin, Irwin, Murphy, Chychrun, Demers

• jolokia

Is Holtby the safest goalie tonight?

• deejones49

@jolokia said...

Is Holtby the safest goalie tonight?

Devan Dubnyk Almost everyone one has him at the top Holtby a close 2nd and then Jones

• jaccoo

@sizzlebeans said...

Slavin, Irwin, Murphy, Chychrun, Demers

ceci?

• keephustlincuz

@jaehachang said...

Best Defenseman play under 4K on Dk GPP?

Franson.

I just assumed everyone was doing burns franson.

• mathewsmarner

got me a brad marchand, victor hedman, and torey krug for the 7pm est games rest is 10pm, i’m just concerned if the $10,000 fine that was levied on marchand will affect his game in a negative way

• goldengoat29

Wow ownership of Beagle is nil in my 50/50s and DubUps. I’m not exactly in love with him but I like the lineup I was able to draw up with the savings I got from him. Hopefully Beagle is not “sick as a dog” get it?

I actually have a feeling Burakovsky will wind up on the top line at some point tonight and he has been white hot.

• mathewsmarner

ovi with a hatrick tonight?

• DefinitelyMiami

Survivor contests are kinda weak when everyone who fills out a lineup advances

• goldengoat29

@mathewsmarner said...

ovi with a hatrick tonight?

I hope Beagle can sniff an assist or two if he does so.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damn it. Even though I didn’t have much time today I did research and made tens after work because of the DK cross-sport.
    But I made my Lu in the desktop and forgot to import it into that or the other contests I entered this morning….this sucks…

• savedatmoneyquan

Ugh like a donk I didn’t re check to make sure Luongo was in net and obv stay at work later and check 10 minutes after game time he’s not

Good time for the all star break

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

got me a brad marchand, victor hedman, and torey krug for the 7pm est games rest is 10pm, i’m just concerned if the $10,000 fine that was levied on marchand will affect his game in a negative way

Nice job. I guess Marchand was motivated in a positive way.

• mathewsmarner

it did

• TimmerRC

So many games, and yet not a single blowout to be found! Its anyone’s night…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TimmerRC said...

So many games, and yet not a single blowout to be found! Its anyone’s night…

Hard to win without BOS L1, but it’s still not crazy for them to not be on the winning lineup, just likely that they will be.

• JENSGT

Kuznetsof just strolled in for that empty net goal. lol. Go CAPS.

• yuda

These offside challenges that occur well before a goal is scored are so annoying.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Did the scorekeeper fall asleep in Arizona? 7-1 in shots after 1 period.

• TimmerRC

It would be funny if the edm SJ game blew up and went 8-7 and all of this became moot…

• TimmerRC

@Scumpunch said...

They took some back off. It is now 6 shots to zero. That’s right Canuck fans. .. not a single recorded shot in the first period.

• deejones49

@TimmerRC said...

It would be funny if the edm SJ game blew up and went 8-7 and all of this became moot…

Need a 9-8 game

• deejones49

@Scumpunch said...

NHL.COM has them at 0 shots pretty sure that ties a record:)

• TimmerRC

@deejones49 said...

NHL.COM has them at 0 shots pretty sure that ties a record:)

It’s now a period and a half and they still don’t have a single shot on goal.

• sizzlebeans

I was just coming here to ask WTH is going on in that Van/AZ game. Are they playing on the desert sand?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).