8:08 PM :  Chicago ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Edmonton ( -115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 140 ) at  Minnesota ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    8:38 PM :  Detroit ( 180 ) at  Dallas ( -210 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    9:08 PM :  Dallas ( 115 ) at  Arizona ( -135 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:08 PM :  Toronto ( -115 ) at  Calgary ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:08 PM :  San Jose ( 190 ) at  Colorado ( -220 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 125 ) at  Vegas ( -145 ) —- T: 5½o-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Felixxberg said...

Eichel scores tonight. No doubt about that. Lock Dahlin for at least a point, too.

Is this the first game after he was benched?

• starsfan24

Robertson was assigned to the taxi squad. Gardner and Kero were recalled.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Stangs13 said...

Anyone have any idea who will be LW on DAL2? LWL says Kero but I read he was returned to the taxi squad.

UPDATE: The Stars added Kero to their active roster Tuesday, Matthew DeFranks of The Dallas Morning News reports.
    ANALYSIS: Kero is expected to skate with Joe Pavelski and Alexander Radulov on Dallas’ second line during Tuesday’s game against the Red Wings.

• zovyn

@OttawaCityMadman said...

UPDATE: The Stars added Kero to their active roster Tuesday, Matthew DeFranks of The Dallas Morning News reports.
    ANALYSIS: Kero is expected to skate with Joe Pavelski and Alexander Radulov on Dallas’ second line during Tuesday’s game against the Red Wings.

I believe that’s all still pending Benn’s status for tonight as a GTD

• mr_papageorgio

ARI 1 for all the cash tonight. Paired with EDM

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

Put a $1 20 man top 3 in the league. Big slate let’s go! Gonna see some different lineups today…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/102203228

Thanks for doing this Hautalak. I dropped the ball. It’s yours if you want to run it every night. Or at least if we’re both looking at it one of us will do it? Haha, GLGL tonight

• gairz

@mr_papageorgio said...

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Thanks for doing this Hautalak. I dropped the ball. It’s yours if you want to run it every night. Or at least if we’re both looking at it one of us will do it? Haha, GLGL tonight

All good, I just saw everything was full and knew guys would join haha

Good luck tonight! Who’s tonight’s VAN L3?…

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m COL1-WPG2. Fricken nervous.

Tinkered out a Hornqvist-Yandle pairing from there to just go vanilla 3-3, but that also left with Vanecek in net, and I have zero confidence in him.

• starsfan24

Pieces of STL2 and VGK1 here! Their last few matches have been high scoring and those lines are where most of the points came from when they played each other. Good luck tonight, everyone!

• tristanwolf

tom wilson not on the ice for warmups

matt grzelyck is on ice for b’s

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

I’m COL1-WPG2. Fricken nervous.

Tinkered out a Hornqvist-Yandle pairing from there to just go vanilla 3-3, but that also left with Vanecek in net, and I have zero confidence in him.

COL1 is in a great spot tonight. I landed on Andersen, don’t love it but rolling with it. GL tonight in the Spin and to the other guys in here playing it. Let’s get 50k for one of us!

• cplatt87

Jammed in 4 7k+ skaters tonight. I tried to get up to Varlamov at 8.1k in goal, but couldn’t make it fit, so settled on Rask instead.

Played more than I planned tonight just because I was able to fit in most guys I wanted in my cash lineup. Hope my value hits.

GL tonight all

• Canuckage

Huge slate tonight so there should be lots of fun sweats. Good luck everyone!

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

COL1 is in a great spot tonight. I landed on Andersen, don’t love it but rolling with it. GL tonight in the Spin and to the other guys in here playing it. Let’s get 50k for one of us!

Good luck as well! And to everyone else!

• nickbloggerman

Yeah good luck all, most volume I’ve played in hockey so far with so many ways to go. Lets go!

• zovyn

(F/D) Man my LU is all over the place with one-offs and it looks like I’m goal-hunting tonight. As a single LU player it just makes more sense on these huge slates since there’s 100 guys I want to play.

Loving Hornqvist tonight. Vrana still looks good at his pricepoint even against Varly.

I’d caution too much Stars tonight – if Greiss is in net he’s been pretty good so far. I’m not saying the Stars aren’t going to paste my Red Wings, but after the last couple of games the Stars are due for a slight letdown, right? Yet Hintz/Klingberg seem stuck in my LU anyway…

SO MUCH HOCKEY TONIGHT. GL all!

• klubba575

Yikes, Grzelcyk scratched after the warm up skate and NYR1 back to normal.

• Mccurds13

Vegas coaching staff is in protocol. Game is still on but may be something to keep an eye on.

• zovyn

Hmm. I ended up with 3 players in the 7pm games, 3 players from the 8/8:30 games, and 3 players from the 9pm games.

• qatman

1% Scott Wedgewood, that might not work out.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Stangs13 said...

Anyone have any idea who will be LW on DAL2? LWL says Kero but I read he was returned to the taxi squad.

That’s still in the air. Benn is gametime decision.

• Felixxberg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Is this the first game after he was benched?

Second one, but he shot 6 times last game.

• tristanwolf

@klubba575 said...

Yikes, Grzelcyk scratched after the warm up skate and NYR1 back to normal.

ugggh sorry i quoted the boston beat writer verified saying he was on ice. last minute replaced i have him in 2. dang it.

• Felixxberg

@qatman said...

1% Scott Wedgewood, that might not work out.

We’re in the same boat!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).