• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( -130 ) at  Montreal ( 110 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:38 PM :  New Jersey ( 110 ) at  Ottawa ( -130 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:08 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Nashville ( -115 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    8:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at  Dallas ( 110 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

HANG ON HOGGY!

• yisman

50 saves? wow

• zovyn

Grr. SO loss. I guess 28pts in the loss is fair but that 12pt win and I might have had a special lu going. At least NHL is back. Of course, we have another junk 2-game slate tomorrow though. :(

• Southie777

Damn, that fell apart quickly.

• yisman

Palmieri hurt in OT

• Southie777

Basically broke exactly even. Not where I wanted to be when the night started off promisingly, but also a lot better than it could’ve been considering that NSH2 did nothing after the early goal and SJ1 completely spit the bit. Dell did just enough to get me over the hump to even, haha! Oh well, on to the next one, this “lovely” 2-gamer that the NHL scheduling gods have bestowed upon us!

• ifthethunder

Weird: DK has scored the turbo game, but the regular slate is still listed as live I did pretty well, give me my cash, DK!
    ~

• Southie777

@ifthethunder said...

Weird: DK has scored the turbo game, but the regular slate is still listed as live I did pretty well, give me my cash, DK!
    ~

Yeah, noticed that, gotta be a glitch, I’m sure they’re not painstakingly watching the same goal over and over, since last night, trying to decide who to award the second assist to. I’m sure it’ll be resolved soon!

• TheRyanFlaherty

^
    I just found their reps on twitter saying they are still waiting for stats…
    Which I must say seems kind of like bullshit, because every game, every sport, can potentially have stat corrections well after the fact and DK’d never is delaying payments well into the next day. Not sure if I’m being a tin foil hat wearer or just displaying common sense that my first assumption is some high rollers are disputing and complaining about something and now we all have to wait on an official ruling. I just don’t see how else this slate is different than literally every other offering they have.

• Species8472

You’re not being tin foil hat wearer. I asked them, and they said they are finalizing box scores. You’re damn right they are keeping slate open while one of their buddies lobbies for a stat correction. Complete Horse**it!

• jimcap87

I asked them what specifically they were waiting on and they said they were waiting to verify a stat discrepancy for John Gibson.

• jimcap87

Looking at Gibson’s stats on DK they have him listed as having a block. Which seems a bit odd for a goalie

• Species8472

That is odd, maybe he was out of the crease. I saw most of that game and don’t remember anything like that.

• Species8472

So when there is an empty net situation, if a puck is headed towards the empty net but stopped by a regular skater, does he get a save?

• jimcap87

No idea, but can’t imagine it’s going to make any significant difference at the top of the leaderboards. He’s either going to lose 1.3 points, lose .6 points if they convert the block to a save, or stay the same.

• Species8472

Yep, I am sure he wasn’t highly owned anyway, plus, it wouldn’t affect the tiers at all and they haven’t paid either.

• jimcap87

It won’t affect the tiers scoring, but technically they have to have the correct stats from the game as a whole before they’ll finalize the contests.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).