NHL FORUM

Comments

• JHols1nger

NHL 1/28

Huge 11 game schedule tonight, looks to be a ton of different ways to go about piecing it together. My biggest struggle so far is which goalie to take. Think I’ll probably pay up for a stud as there should be a ton of value skaters.

Who you guys like?

My favorite value play of the night

• First

I was debating about picking on the leafs today. TB seems to be in a good spot to put up some goals.

• donkshow

I’ll be going with no more than 2 players per team. I want a piece of lots of plays tonight. We’ll see how it plays out.

• amiterin

Coming off my worst DFS day yet (only playing 2 month) thanks to Malkin/Tavares. Today rolling with some Jets and Caps, might have some exposure to TBL 1st line, TOR 2nd line and BOS 1/2 lines.

• First

I think that’s the best way to go for cash game, What I notice with the gpp at least on DK from the last few I played. Even the hat trick. Seems non stacks are winning and non line stacks. Pretty much people picking single players and they been going off on these full slates of games.

• fishkillers

@JHols1nger said…

My favorite value play of the night

Same team for me – but I’m targeting a different line for value….

• JHols1nger

I typically take a more balanced/combo approach too and probably will tonight, but last night I stacked Boston 2nd line and Carolina 1st line and it cruuuuuuushed. Think stacking might be the better method on nights with a short late of games.

• First

I agree if you have four to five game range line stack any more you can find ton of value by pairing or single players. Only if there isnt a juicy match up that is consider must play.

• First

What do you guys think of Parise, at 5600 seems like a fair price on dk.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Is Crawford a goalie option tonight?

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

Crawford should be a good option if he’s starting.

Is Penner getting PP1 time for the Ducks? Dailyfaceoff has him on PP1 but leftwinglock has Beleskey playing on it recently

• First

Could be a good day to pay up for Rask.

• JHols1nger

@First said…

Could be a good day to pay up for Rask.

Think I would rather have Hiller if price is close, but don’t think you could go wrong with either really.

• First

A good cheap gpp option could be holtby going against enroth

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

Current lineup has no Ducks or Blackhawks… but I like it quite a bit. Am I doomed lol?

• First

So many options today, i dont think you actually need them.

• donkshow

@Priptonite said…

Current lineup has no Ducks or Blackhawks… but I like it quite a bit. Am I doomed lol?

No there are a ton of nice matchups.

Hiller is the goalie to own in Cash Games.

• abombhoosier

I like Pavelec as a mid-range/borderline value goalie . I also like mini stacks of the Jets/Bruins/Lightening for cash games. Wish I knew which Blue Jackets line is going to break out because that game is ripe for points.

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

I think Ovi is in play if you can pay up.. I’ll probably get exposure at least.. Great matchup with enroth in net

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

@abombhoosier said…

I like Pavelec as a mid-range/borderline value goalie . I also like mini stacks of the Jets/Bruins/Lightening for cash games. Wish I knew which Blue Jackets line is going to break out because that game is ripe for points.

My line up right now is Jets/Bruins/Lightening mini-stacks lol.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Dang the Draft Street Q Filled already.

• JHols1nger

@First said…

A good cheap gpp option could be holtby going against enroth

Agree, if you’re gonna go a little cheaper on goalie today I think this is the play. Enroth is 1-10-4 this season so the win is extremely likely.

• JHols1nger

@First said…

What do you guys think of Parise, at 5600 seems like a fair price on dk.

Tough to roster anyone on the road against the Ducks, would probably look elsewhere.

• JHols1nger

@fishkillers said…

Same team for me – but I’m targeting a different line for value….

They looked great the other night and that line makes for a really cheap/sneaky gpp stack imo.

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

Well should be an interesting night. I’ve kind of always automatically played studs in my lineup when available and tonight I won’t be doing that. Hopefully this is a sign of DFS growth lol.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@Scott121422 said…

Dang the Draft Street Q Filled already.

Called that. It was over half full this morning at 9.

The model is spitting out some interesting #s today.

Ott 3
    CBJ 3 (adv)

TB 2
    Tor 3

Fla 2
    Bos 3

Det 3 (adv)
    Phi 3

Car 3
    Mtl 2

Wsh 3
    Buf 2

NJ 2
    StL 3

Nsh 3
    Wpg 3 (adv)

LAK 2
    Pho 2 (adv)

Chi 4
    Cgy 2

Min 2
    Ana 3

Even Strength Proj Goals:

Chi 3.45
    Det 2.77
    StL 2.69
    Ana 2.68
    Car 2.67
    Wpg 2.57
    Nsh 2.41
    CBJ 2.35
    Bos 2.34
    Ott 2.34
    Wsh 2.29
    Phi 2.12
    Buf 1.85
    Tor 1.78
    TB 1.78
    Mtl 1.73
    Pho 1.67
    Fla 1.67
    LAK 1.66
    Cgy 1.55
    NJ 1.44
    Min 1.10

Projected PP Goals:
    CBJ 0.82
    Ana 0.82
    Tor 0.81
    Pho 0.78
    Ott 0.76
    NJ 0.74
    Nsh 0.72
    Bos 0.70
    LAK 0.67
    StL 0.66
    TB 0.64
    Mtl 0.63
    Cgy 0.61
    Wpg 0.60
    Buf 0.60
    Det 0.56
    Wsh 0.56
    Chi 0.55
    Car 0.53
    Phi 0.53
    Min 0.50
    Fla 0.42

The model loves the Phoenix PP due to the number of penalties the LAK take on the road. It hates them at even strength though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).