NHL FORUM

• JHols1nger

NHL 1/28

Huge 11 game schedule tonight, looks to be a ton of different ways to go about piecing it together. My biggest struggle so far is which goalie to take. Think I’ll probably pay up for a stud as there should be a ton of value skaters.

Who you guys like?

My favorite value play of the night

• donkshow

@Priptonite said…

Well should be an interesting night. I’ve kind of always automatically played studs in my lineup when available and tonight I won’t be doing that. Hopefully this is a sign of DFS growth lol.

I’m the opposite. So many studs tonight.

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

D4 why you gotta make me nervous about my Tampa stack? :)

• amiterin

I hate to admit it, but Scott Gomez presents an intriguing value on DK at $2,500. Guy has 9 shots in past 2 games and plays on 1st PP unit.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@Priptonite said…

D4 why you gotta make me nervous about my Tampa stack? :)

I just typed up a big reply that didn’t go through, so here’s the meat of it:

TB doesn’t score a lot at even strength on the road (less than 2 goals per game). Their PP is only 16.1% on the road. Tor doesn’t give up many PP opportunities at home (less than 3 PPs per game). Though their PK is only 72% at home. So if you think that TB is going to get a lot of PP opportunities, then they could be in play.

I think they’re a highly owned team that I’m fading tonight.

• fishkillers

@JHols1nger said…

They looked great the other night and that line makes for a really cheap/sneaky gpp stack imo.

I think I’m gonna ride that line until their price comes up or they get sent to the AHL (the second won’t happen – they are fun to watch.)

• jmbwngfn

4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Evander Kane is in the draftday rapid fire…..

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

So glad I have the Bruins second line tonight…

• JHols1nger

@Priptonite said…

So glad I have the Bruins second line tonight…

Looks like it’s the opposite of last night.

• domdadonkey

Whoa, two pages of NHL talk, nice!!!

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

@JHols1nger said…

Looks like it’s the opposite of last night.

Smith nabbed one so there’s still hope lol. I’m on Semin/Staal/Liles and Carlson though so I’m doomed anyway.

• JHols1nger

Bergeron/Marchand who have absolutely been on fire for like 10 games don’t even finish with a +1 and Boston scores 6 goals lol.

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

And Raanta off to a great start. I’m so fucked lol

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

ended up breaking almost exactly even tonight. steen, eriksson, trouba, halak combined for 25.5 of my 25.2 points. not a typo, yes i did have 5 skaters combine for -0.3

• domdadonkey

I took Ovy out at the last second, guess how I did…

• amiterin

Any one else get screwed by Raanta’s flop last night? Had Mason in the entire day, and took out when CHI announced starting GK.

• JHols1nger

I had Raanta and the Bruins 2nd line which were extremely disappointing, but I did have Ovie so he saved my night from being a total meltdown.

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

I had Raanta. The best part? The second I saw the Hawks game, I knew it had the potential to be a trap game.. But of course I convinced myself otherwise lol..

• Priptonite

• Blogger of the Month

I was on B’s second line, Semin line, Toews/Sharp, Raanta, Liles, Carlson. I put up 7 points total lol.

• Whynot138

@Priptonite said…

I was on B’s second line, Semin line, Toews/Sharp, Raanta, Liles, Carlson. I put up 7 points total lol.

+1.. good news is I went to bed early and didn’t feel the need to scoreboard watch

• donkshow

After starting off on fire, 7 of Raanta’s last 8 games he’s put up a SV% of .900 or worse.

I’m off him for good.

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

@donkshow said…

After starting off on fire, 7 of Raanta’s last 8 games he’s put up a SV% of .900 or worse.

I’m off him for good.

Ya, I just plugged him in without thinking, which is a terrible idea. Still upset with myself for that play lol..

• donkshow

Me too..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).