• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 145 ) at  Columbus ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 145 ) at  Washington ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 200 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  Nashville ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

Might throw in a lu today for the first time in a while.

Looking towards the Rangers and the Blue Jackets to start with. Matthews has had a solid floor too which is all I want (just trying to place in a low $ GPP), and Trouba is hot so I’ll probably try to get them in too.

I’ve used Bobrovsky before too with great success. Any chance stacking him and a few players from the jackets will be a legit play?

Any advice all around is much appreciated. Never had too much success except scoring 40 on DK in a free roll once lol

• cplatt87

So Carey Price has burned me every time I’ve started him this year in DFS, but at $7800 on DK tonight it’s going to be hard for me to stay away

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Going back to Rangers’ L1, but much preferred them in their last two games.

This game is ripe for a Ranger letdown game where Buffalo shuts ‘em out. That’s merely homer cynicism, though, not any real hockey analysis.

• epot

Take away the last five minutes of the third period on Sunday and F Anderson ($7400 DK) is playing as well as if not better than any goalie in the league. Tonight will be a good test!

• Olhausen

@cplatt87 said...

So Carey Price has burned me every time I’ve started him this year in DFS, but at $7800 on DK tonight it’s going to be hard for me to stay away

Against Nashville at home scares me off him. Especially the way he’s been playing lately.

• TheTruthIsALie

@epot said...

Take away the last five minutes of the third period on Sunday and F Anderson ($7400 DK) is playing as well as if not better than any goalie in the league. Tonight will be a good test!

Indeed—that should be a good game. I’m really looking forward to several of the games tonight; in addition to that Maple Leafs vs. Capitals game, I am looking forward to Oilers vs. Blue Jackets, Canadiens vs. Predators, and Kings vs. Sharks.

• TimmerRC

I’m excited to see if my Oilers can be the ones to bump off the Columbus freight train (though odds say no, sadly)!!

I’m liking the potential for the NYR/BUF game to blow up, but man the Rangers are (understandably) pricey these days…

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TimmerRC said...

I’m excited to see if my Oilers can be the ones to bump off the Columbus freight train (though odds say no, sadly)!!

I’m liking the potential for the NYR/BUF game to blow up, but man the Rangers are (understandably) pricey these days…

Only that top line plus McD!

• epot

Pacioretty questionable tonight! Took a shot off hi foot at practice this mornin.

• kirby34

Can’t decide between Bob, Lundqvist, or Jones for GPPS on FD.

• keephustlincuz

Who should I play H2H against on fanduel?

• FRISCO

man price is too cheap tonight on DK, I think there is a lot of upside there for 7800.

• keephustlincuz

@FRISCO said...

man price is too cheap tonight on DK, I think there is a lot of upside there for 7800.

no thanks.

• goldengoat29

Dubinsky or Jordan Staal?

• FRISCO

He has been cold so you will get low ownership, his price has dropped, MTL not favoured to win, but if he wins he will put up a big score. NSH takes the 5th most shots in the league. If MTL wins this game it is on the back of Price, who can actually steal a game so i’m not just dreaming here. Price has far more upside than similarly priced goalies and I will be playing him in 25% of my lineups, if he busts so be it.

• goldengoat29

@FRISCO said...

He has been cold so you will get low ownership, his price has dropped, MTL not favoured to win, but if he wins he will put up a big score. NSH takes the 5th most shots in the league. If MTL wins this game it is on the back of Price, who can actually steal a game so i’m not just dreaming here. Price has far more upside than similarly priced goalies and I will be playing him in 25% of my lineups, if he busts so be it.

He’s bound to have a Price-like monster game sooner or later.

• FRISCO

I’m banking on it. i hardly ever play him when he is not at home, but i think 7800 is too cheap and it fits with how i like to construct lineups.

• goldengoat29

@FRISCO said...

I’m banking on it. i hardly ever play him when he is not at home, but i think 7800 is too cheap and it fits with how i like to construct lineups.

I like his upside in GPPs way more than Cam Ward who is similarly priced. Cam is the safer cash play.

• kirby34

Palat/Kucherov or Saad/Foligno in gpps?

• tristanwolf

Rangers 1 CBJ 1 gonna be crazy owned tonight. 25% each? After that i would guess tor, car, washington most?

• tristanwolf

@kirby34 said...

Palat/Kucherov or Saad/Foligno in gpps?

Fologino been on fire lately, i’ll prob have 50%.

• NextSignal

The chalk tonight is chalk for good reason and I’ll be on it, but I also like the boom or bust Jets against Vasi who has had some pretty bad games this year, and I’ll definitely have some exposure to a pissed off Eichel.

• TimmerRC

Puempel out for NYR.

• keephustlincuz

@TimmerRC said...

Puempel out for NYR.

Thanks timmer. Didn’t see that.

• keephustlincuz

@NextSignal said...

The chalk tonight is chalk for good reason and I’ll be on it, but I also like the boom or bust Jets against Vasi who has had some pretty bad games this year, and I’ll definitely have some exposure to a pissed off Eichel.

He seemed really mad in that interview. Any concern that buff comes out on fire tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).