• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 145 ) at  Columbus ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 145 ) at  Washington ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 200 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  Nashville ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NextSignal

@keephustlincuz said...

He seemed really mad in that interview. Any concern that buff comes out on fire tonight?

In typical Buffalo fashion they’ll probably fall flat on their face, but he’s a legit stud who could lead by example.

• cplatt87

@goldengoat29 said...

I like his upside in GPPs way more than Cam Ward who is similarly priced. Cam is the safer cash play.

Exactly this. Have lots of Price in my GPP lineups tonight but playing Ward in cash.

• NextSignal

Anybody know Teuvo’s status?

• tristanwolf

@keephustlincuz said...

He seemed really mad in that interview. Any concern that buff comes out on fire tonight?

What was he mad about? Missed that.

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

What was he mad about? Missed that.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/GARTHS-CORNER/Eichel-Everybody-Here-Is-Pretty-Pissed-At-Themsel8230/6/81772

• dkrish614

• tristanwolf

Off for beers and burgers. Hope everyone’s night isn’t over by 6:30. Should be a fun one!

• alexovnumber8

Teuvo in or out for tonight??

• TimmerRC

@dkrish614 said...

Last I saw was that he participated in morning skate, haven’t heard anything since then. I’d assume he’s playing.

• TimmerRC

Good luck everyone!

• TheRyanFlaherty

Hopefully the Rangers realize there’s a game tonight in between periods…

• scsa1998

@Zieg30 said...

Going back to Rangers’ L1, but much preferred them in their last two games.

This game is ripe for a Ranger letdown game where Buffalo shuts ‘em out. That’s merely homer cynicism, though, not any real hockey analysis.

After 1, perfect assesment

• TheRyanFlaherty

Pretty ironic that since coming back to NHL a couple weeks ago, my biggest disasters have come when I’ve spent over 9k for a goalie.
    Dubnyk when he gave up 4 or whatever a week ago and now Lundqvist tonight.
    Apparently if I wind up on the G that’s the largest favorite I should move to option b, lol

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

I just threw a 25-man contest in the RG Forum League for tomorrow. Only a 6 game slate, but lots of tasty match-ups! Link to the league is below:

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@scsa1998 said...

After 1, perfect assesment

Wish I hadn’t been on point. At least they got one in the second.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Scumpunch said...

I just threw a 25-man contest in the RG Forum League for tomorrow. Only a 6 game slate, but lots of tasty match-ups! Link to the league is below:

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

Boy a certain number of folks get in them fast! It was already half-filled 30 min after you opened it! Joined it just now.

• goldengoat29

Cam Ward is dead to me. I had in Bobrovsky but Boggslite sold me on saving some salary and electing for Ward in the likely win. Don’t get me wrong, I thought Ward would get the win but I chose garbage over Vezina.

• tristanwolf

I only do dk for golf and nascar, if anyone wants to do a 10-20 man Fd league, i’d love to get in

• bcoggins429

Played in DK league for first time tonight. Sharp players in there. Enjoyed it. Hope to get in some more. I mainly play FD but will try to get in some more.

• Canuckage

I enjoy the promotional pools on DK (usually Tuesdays), the low buyin ($3-4) one would prefer FD.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

For everyone asking for a FanDuel league – I don’t play over there (I’m waiting for my year of free DK incentives to end so I can take advantage of a full year of free FD incentives). But, I believe they have a similar feature to DK’s leagues. I’m sure there would be interest if someone wants to start one.

• Canuckage

Come on Kings! Score one!

• Heterodox

@Zieg30 said...

Boy a certain number of folks get in them fast! It was already half-filled 30 min after you opened it! Joined it just now.

Tried to join today’s at like 10am and it was full. Reserved my spot for tomorrow as soon as I got the invite.

• Whyzduck32

@NextSignal said...

The chalk tonight is chalk for good reason and I’ll be on it, but I also like the boom or bust Jets against Vasi who has had some pretty bad games this year, and I’ll definitely have some exposure to a pissed off Eichel.

You nailed that; wish I would have known about this section on roto b4. Any advice for tomorrow?

• babaloos

@Heterodox said...

Tried to join today’s at like 10am and it was full. Reserved my spot for tomorrow as soon as I got the invite.

Yeah i usually reserve it as soon as the notification hits my phone (I know im going to make a lineup anyways)

I also was let down by lund tonight, still managed to score 37 which salvaged my night along with a ward/holtby death

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).