7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( -105 ) at  Florida ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 125 ) at  St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Colorado ( 243 ) at  Anaheim ( -275 ) —- T: 243
    10:35 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• stellagirl

For some reason I ended up with a lot of Schwartz this evening. Also plenty of Skinner and BOS1, and a sprinkling of ducks.

My d-man punt of the night is schlemko.

Not feeling good too good about the night ahead…….. hate these massive slates but had to play tonight.

• epot

@Scumpunch said...

Not exactly a hot take, but I expect TOR/DAL to be very high paced. I prefer DAL because they’re at home, but I would not argue with anyone liking DAL 1 or 2 or TOR 1, 2, or 3.

The fact DAL is at home is a good point…if anderson stays hot that might counter that, but as with most of the games on this slate there’s quite a few ifs

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

For some reason I ended up with a lot of Schwartz this evening. Also plenty of Skinner and BOS1, and a sprinkling of ducks.

I had a bunch of Schwartz, but then changed it to Steen when RG had Tarasenko with Steen and Stastny this morning. Now they’ve put the lines back and I’m not changing it. Sticking with Steen for the PP correlation at least.

• TimmerRC

@StanHalen said...

One way is to look for a D man who gets PP time with the line.

That is the safest way. The other thing to do is, if there is a d man on the other PP unit who consistently gets in a lot of shots and gets a fair number of assists etc. go with him.

It’s a sneaky way of covering the other PP unit and it tends to save you money. For instance, if you were loading up on WASH1, who all play on PP1 and are expensive to group together, you could also roster Orlov who plays on PP2, gets about 1-2 shots a game and picks up an assist every 4 games or so.

I use this a lot (I like EDM PP2 and Sekara, or EDM PP1 and Klefbom, for instance)

• sizzlebeans

@stellagirl said...

My d-man punt of the night is schlemko.

Mine was Beachamin until I saw Barrie is going to play. He was getting around 25 up to 27 minutes a game while the top 2 defensemen were out.

• yuda

Sheary-Crosby-Hornquist skating together tonight.

• mmitcham2

I clicked on the link for the RG league on DK and are now getting invites for the league. Is it ok to join these? I figure I’ll ask first since I don’t want to take anyone’s spot?

• mathewsmarner

given that the 1.5 quarter arcade is full i’ll read u my lineup…..(bos) bergeron, chara, (tor) nylander, zaitsev, (wpg) little, ehlers, laine, byfuglien, pavelec

• babaloos

@mmitcham2 said...

I clicked on the link for the RG league on DK and are now getting invites for the league. Is it ok to join these? I figure I’ll ask first since I don’t want to take anyone’s spot?

Yeah man anyone is welcome to join first come first serve!

• yuda

Looks like the Forecheck actually might not fill tonight.

• keephustlincuz

Anyone else like win/stl game stack?

• TimmerRC

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone else like win/stl game stack?

I’ve got one lineup built around it, yeah :)

• TimmerRC

DK is all kinds of screwed up for me… it has a bunch of my lineups as having half of their minutes gone already… huh?

• mathewsmarner

so i made the the last group stage in dk’s survival pool, i’ll tell u, it didn’t take much effort

• mathewsmarner

i just realized that now, i have no 7pm est games and i sit at 260min

• epot

@yuda said...

Sheary-Crosby-Hornquist skating together tonight.

lol thx!

• canuck1995

saw that, immediately tried to put together a staal/lindholm/aho stack with crosby/horn/sheary and i tried to enter it at 6:59 except it said there was an error and the lineup didnt go through.

• Olhausen

I have a whole bunch of the Sebastian Aho line. Yuda jumped over me to first in the winner take all with a great Montreal Carolina stack. I need Pittsburgh 1 to have a hell of a third period to have a chance.

• yuda

@Olhausen said...

I have a whole bunch of the Sebastian Aho line. Yuda jumped over me to first in the winner take all with a great Montreal Carolina stack. I need Pittsburgh 1 to have a hell of a third period to have a chance.

I’m afraid I will have serious regrets not linking Price with that LU.

• FRISCO

had MTL1/CAR2 stacked and switched last minute to the ANA 1 instead of MTL, id be sitting at just around 60 right now. Really hope ANA can get me 20 points or ill be kicking myself, ughhhhhh

• Olhausen

@yuda said...

I’m afraid I will have serious regrets not linking Price with that LU.

I think you’ve got it especially with that hedman assist. I need a shutout from jones. I took a risk on him vs Chicago because he’s so cheap and Chicago hasn’t been the same on the road this season.

• TimmerRC

Tonight ended up just as I feared… so many games that the top scores were huge… this is the first time I can remember a 37 point lineup being 18th out of 20 in the league forum, lol… onto tomorrow!

• epot

Well I guess Cubasugar1 is grinning like a butchers dog tonight!

• Olhausen

@TimmerRC said...

Tonight ended up just as I feared… so many games that the top scores were huge… this is the first time I can remember a 37 point lineup being 18th out of 20 in the league forum, lol… onto tomorrow!

I scored a 53 in a winner take all but thanks to yuda it was only good for second since he put up 60 plus tonight:)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).