• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 145 ) at  Florida ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 100 ) at  Philadelphia ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM :  Colorado ( 180 ) at  Calgary ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 140 ) at  Vancouver ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:35 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• savedatmoneyquan

Interesting slate tonight, didn’t feel as straight forward to me looking it over last night as it did the night before.

• babaloos

Calgary seems like the go to chalk but which line is gonna go off?

• kellykip

So DK has decided to list Michael Stone at right wing, which is slightly tilting due to the fact that he is a defenseman.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@kellykip said...

So DK has decided to list Michael Stone at right wing, which is slightly tilting due to the fact that he is a defenseman.

They probably did you a favour there. Why are you rostering Stone in the first place?

• epot

this is a tricky slate. Will NYR bounce back? Will the Jets unload on the Panthers as they did in TB? Will Montoya get bombarded? and on and on??

• cplatt87

Calgary feels like chalk. Feels like a Monahan/Gaudreau slump buster game.

• weaponX

which goalies do we like tonight? Haven’t been able to pick the right one to save my life recently. Went Ward last night and Rask the night before.

• ItsATL

@weaponX said...

which goalies do we like tonight? Haven’t been able to pick the right one to save my life recently. Went Ward last night and Rask the night before.

That makes two of us.

• Markley

elliot

• cplatt87

Elliot, Miller, Gibson are all probably safe. Mason and Luongo make interesting tournament plays too IMO.

• TimmerRC

@Markley said...

elliot

+1

• babaloos

Lu can become the 5th winningest goalie in history with a win tonight

• bcoggins429

Anyone on Anaheim tonight? Should be lower owned with all of the other mid/higher priced options.

• keephustlincuz

I hope you are right.

• cheezpizza

So is the league gonna fill? I tried to join yesterday at lunch and it was already full. Today it’s 4pm and still need one.

• TacoCatOP

Anybody feel like firing up some Florida players for GPPs or am I weird? I like that Jets played last night

• NextSignal

I’m on Florida but I’m keeping my expectations in check as they’ve burned me way more often than not in the past.

• PScotty85

I’m going with two guys from Florida. Even if the Jets go on another tear tonight they will definitely give up some goals.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Still need one more for tonight’s forum league contest! $3 entry, 25-man. Link to the league is below:

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

• ACmontreal

one of those nights where you want a piece of everything. GL everyone!

• scsa1998

@Scumpunch said...

Still need one more for tonight’s forum league contest! $3 entry, 25-man. Link to the league is below:

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

I think 20 is the perfect number

• jstar54

Canucks stack for the win!

• TJF74

Draft Kings should have a permanent red bar for Reid Boucher.

12/1: Waived by New Jersey
    12/3: Claimed by Nashville
    1/2: Re-claimed by New Jersey
    1/3: Waived by New Jersey
    1/4: Claimed by Vancouver

You know he won’t be playing for the Canucks.

• FRISCO

on Florida like a number of you, but i found their lines very frustrating. Would have really liked trochek and marchesault on the same PP and line.

• yuda

Looks like i have PHI2 all to myself in the League tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.