7:08 PM :  Colorado ( -177 ) at  New Jersey ( 152 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -225 ) at  Ottawa ( 190 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    1:08 PM :  Florida ( -125 ) at  Buffalo ( 105 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 142 ) at  Toronto ( -162 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -108 ) at  Montreal ( -112 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Philadelphia ( 110 ) at  Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Arizona ( 144 ) at  Vancouver ( -165 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    10:38 PM :  Nashville ( -135 ) at  Los Angeles ( 115 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dyavid

Batherson for 2500

• Zieg30

@nosideFX said...

McElhinney confirmed

Are we sure about that? I saw that as well, but a twitter post with lines says Vasy. I just removed my Tampa goalies, period, due to the uncertainty, with 10 seconds to spare.

• nosideFX

@Zieg30 said...

Are we sure about that? I saw that as well, but a twitter post with lines says Vasy. I just removed my Tampa goalies, period, due to the uncertainty, with 10 seconds to spare.

McElhinney confirmed on lwl and dfo

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeSmithTB/status/1213593362667728896?s=20

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (1/5 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84276894

• zovyn

Grrr Raanta or Markstrom?

• nosideFX

@zovyn said...

Grrr Raanta or Markstrom?

I like Markstrom tonight

• tristanwolf

ugggh was so engrossed in football missed the vassy news

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

ugggh was so engrossed in football missed the vassy news

We tried to help you.

• tristanwolf

@tristanwolf said...

another carter hart reverse splits day. don’t forget an arizona stack or two!

anyone know if zaitsev is confirmed? 2600 to cheap first game of dl for some blocked shots.

3-0 zona. not quite the right guys yet but. death, taxes and hart on the road are pretty solid bets.

• tristanwolf

@keephustlincuz said...

We tried to help you.

yep luv the forum for news like this. my own fault i’m still in holiday mode 😂but still have a few good ones.

• mr_papageorgio

Noah Dobson has more points than anyone in my 4 man TB stack…

• tristanwolf

when you have tons of mckinnon/landescog/ doonski but rantenens two goals.

• mr_papageorgio

Cool I played Galchenyuk tonight and apparently he got dropped to the 4th line mid game and played a whopping 9 minutes after playing 20 against the Sharks. Real nice.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

No Duchene/Fabbro tonight.
    On the bubble, feeling pretty good… My late night hammer gets dismantled and Rantaa gets removed from the crease.

• yisman

@PaulSkrbina
    ·
    4m
    No Matt Duchene (illness) or Dante Fabbro (upper-body, day-to-day) tonight for Predators, who already are missing Ryan Ellis (IR) and Colton Sissons (IR).

Looks like Pekka Rinne in net against the Kings.

• yisman

Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson
    Jarnkrok-Turris-Granlund
    Grimaldi-Bonino-Smith
    Trenin-Blackwell-Watson

Josi-Weber
    Tinordi-Ekholm
    Hamhuis-Irwin

• mr_papageorgio

Raanta get hurt?

• Krausehouse

@mr_papageorgio said...

Raanta get hurt?

LBI. Still gets the 6 win points since the deciding goal was scored while he was in net (it was 4-0 ~ its now 5-2). I think thats how it works right?

• zovyn

Apparently. If the Yotes don’t give up another goal I think he’ll still get the 12pt FD W

• mr_papageorgio

@Krausehouse said...

LBI. Still gets the 6 win points since the deciding goal was scored while he was in net (it was 4-0 ~ its now 5-2). I think thats how it works right?

Pretty sure that’s right so I guess it’s not the end of the world. I almost played Hutch at the same price but he’s been terrible all year so I couldn’t pull the trigger and of course he gets a shutout lol

• yisman

@Krausehouse said...

yes

• Krausehouse

@mr_papageorgio said...

Pretty sure that’s right so I guess it’s not the end of the world. I almost played Hutch at the same price but he’s been terrible all year so I couldn’t pull the trigger and of course he gets a shutout lol

Yep that was my thought process as well haha!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.