7:05 PM : 1 Dallas ( -105 ) at 2 N.Y. Rangers ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM : 3 Minnesota ( -130 ) at 4 Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM : 5 Chicago ( 105 ) at 6 Pittsburgh ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM : 7 Washington ( -110 ) at 8 Boston ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:05 PM : 9 Florida ( -135 ) at 10 Buffalo ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    7:35 PM : 11 Montreal ( -105 ) at 12 Philadelphia ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM : 13 Winnipeg ( 145 ) at 14 Nashville ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM : 15 Tampa Bay ( 140 ) at 16 Calgary ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Too many great matchups to choose from!

• fantasybender

PHI1 + NSH roulette looks pretty fun tonight.

• kdub

I like Luongo i just wish he wasnt so pricey

• Aalbanese102089

@kdub said...

I like Luongo i just wish he wasnt so pricey

Same here.. I was able to fit in him and still made a solid line up(at least i think, they’ll probably put up 15 points) for cash games

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

If you can fit an expensive forward in your FD lineup, you’re better then me. Salaries getting tighter everyday. It’s like somebody at FD said we’ve already pissed off all the regular players by shrinking all the GPP’S and allowing 3 guys to buy up about 20% of the field. Now, let’s piss off the casual player by making salaries so tight that they can’t roster their favorite player or even guys they’ve heard of because it’s too expensive.

• kdub

@Aalbanese102089 said...

Same here.. I was able to fit in him and still made a solid line up(at least i think, they’ll probably put up 15 points) for cash games

Im trying to fit him in cuz he always seems to get the W or at least stop 30+shots… but FLA is due for a loss thats the only thing im worried about, maybe his ownership in GPP but hes pricey so maybe thatll keep it down… how do you guys feel about Malkin/Crosby vs CHI

• kdub

@mberkowi said...

If you can fit an expensive forward in your FD lineup, you’re better then me. Salaries getting tighter everyday. It’s like somebody at FD said we’ve already pissed off all the regular players by shrinking all the GPP’S and allowing 3 guys to buy up about 20% of the field. Now, let’s piss off the casual player by making salaries so tight that they can’t roster their favorite player or even guys they’ve heard of because it’s too expensive.

Yeah I occasionally play on FD with money i have left from NFL but its ridiculous trying to build a roster…

• Aalbanese102089

I only play NHL on DK, I’m not sure about the FD salaries..

• kdub

should I go BUF1 or BUF2 for contrarian, I like both

• TrueLikeGiroux

Assuming Hakstol runs the same lines from practice, I like PHL’s new 1st line (Voracek – Giroux – Simmonds) tonight vs. Scrivens.

• epot

@Aalbanese102089 said...

I only play NHL on DK, I’m not sure about the FD salaries..

I’m fairly new to DFS but I dont play hockey on FD either…not a big fan of +/- I hate losing pts on a play where one player makes a dumb play and my player pays the price. I also only play Single Entry GPPs…impossible to compete against multiple entries.

• kdub

@epot said...

I’m fairly new to DFS but I dont play hockey on FD either…not a big fan of +/- I hate losing pts on a play where one player makes a dumb play and my player pays the price. I also only play Single Entry GPPs…impossible to compete against multiple entries.

Isnt there only 1 single entry GPP?

• epot

@kdub said...

sorry I guess there is only one,,,,,too bad I would play in more of them if there was

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@kdub said...

There are multiple on both sites.

• Olhausen

@epot said...

It’s not impossible at all to compete with multiple entries. Most nights I do 10 lineup’s max but to be honest some of my biggest nights have come when I’ve made only 4-5 lineup’s. I’m not saying the huge multiple entries don’t have a better chance to hit because they do. But it’s not impossible to compete with them.

• epot

@Olhausen said...

It’s not impossible at all to compete with multiple entries. Most nights I do 10 lineup’s max but to be honest some of my biggest nights have come when I’ve made only 4-5 lineup’s. I’m not saying the huge multiple entries don’t have a better chance to hit because they do. But it is not impossible to compete with them.

I meant with a single entry against guys playing the max! I would play more SE GPP’s if there was more!

• kdub

@pdidawg82 said...

There are multiple on both sites.

Like which ones?

• pdidawg82

• Blogger of the Month

DK: $1, $5, $12.
    FD: $1, $5, $50.

Not exactly raining single entry tourneys, but it is more than one.

• epot

@pdidawg82 said...

DK: $1, $5, $12.
    FD: $1, $5, $50.

Not exactly raining single entry tourneys, but it is more than one.

Only one I can find is $1 on DK??

• njo1987

Why do I get the feeling that the TB/Cal game is either gonna have 2 or 3 goals or 10 or 11 goals. Want to fade, yet want to double stack at the same time.

• Aalbanese102089

@njo1987 said...

Why do I get the feeling that the TB/Cal game is either gonna have 2 or 3 goals or 10 or 11 goals. Want to fade, yet want to double stack at the same time.

I make two line ups when I feel that way lol

• pdidawg82

• Blogger of the Month

@epot said...

Only one I can find is $1 on DK??

I want to be a smart-ass, but I won’t. Search for the word “single.” The other two are almost full right now though. May be gone by the time you see this.

• Dookiehogue

Any advice on building a nhl cash lineup? Never played before.

• epot

@pdidawg82 said...

single

thx I was searching under tournaments

• njo1987

@Dookiehogue said...

Any advice on building a nhl cash lineup? Never played before.

Same thing as other sports, look for high floors. Depends on scoring settings of the site you play on, but you typically want guys that take a lot of shots, play on PP, and average a good amount of TOI.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).