• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 115 ) at  Washington ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 130 ) at  St. Louis ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  Chicago ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    10:35 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Los Angeles ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    10:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 120 ) at  San Jose ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tristanwolf

@shamrock77s said...

Bobro’s getting lit up like a spaceship tonight.

Anyone know bob/holtby ownership %? Would guess pretty small?

• tristanwolf

Went hard on both hawks lines and crawford tonight. Come on hawks, snap outta it!

• shamrock77s

@tristanwolf said...

Anyone know bob/holtby ownership %? Would guess pretty small?

Holtby 9.9% in the DK Forecheck. No telling what Bobro’s % is…don’t think many will approach the cash line with him in tow.

• tristanwolf

Wash 4 goals, ovie 0 sog lol.

• deejones49

Where you at

• TheRyanFlaherty

Avoiding Zatkoff led me to Crawford, so maybe not that smart…

• tristanwolf

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Avoiding Zatkoff led me to Crawford, so maybe not that smart…

Me too, loved budaj this a.m. , not zatkoff, changed to crow, think he will be fine for the win, just need buff to put some damn shots on net!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

No Maroon, no big cashing.

I have 0% Edmonton apart from Benning in my lineups tonight. That hurts.

• urks1989

Dubynk or Jones in FD After Hours? Pick one.

• tristanwolf

Hawks buffalo shots like 25-9 through almost two. Expected that, just thought it would be like 3-0.

• Olhausen

@Zieg30 said...

No Maroon, no big cashing.

I have 0% Edmonton apart from Benning in my lineups tonight. That hurts.

I have Maroon but it doesn’t matter because I had serg in 🥅 tonight.

• shamrock77s

Nevermind, updated

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man what a frustrating night so far, Neal a DNP and now they took a Josi assist away…
    (I realize no one probably cares but sometimes it’s cathartic to post and it keeps me from rambling to my Wife about it.)

• goldengoat29

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Man what a frustrating night so far, Neal a DNP and now they took a Josi assist away…
    (I realize no one probably cares but sometimes it’s cathartic to post and it keeps me from rambling to my Wife about it.)

You still may beat me.

I need a cathartic post myself. Bergeron on in my LU since last night, put Toews in at the last minute. I cringed upon seeing Bergeron heavily owned by my opposition and sure enough it came around to bite me in the arse. The only consolation is that it appears I was right for wanting exposure to the Hawks, they have dominated this game despite it being nodded up.

I think it’s time I hung up my digital skates. I don’t have skill or luck or both.

• tristanwolf

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

This is the place to bitch lol 90% of posts after 9 pm are bitching, the rest are the lucky winners!

• sooted72

FU chicago. the better the spot the worse their results.

• tristanwolf

Half my teams right on the cash edge- kane, panarin, toews, abbott, any goal would save half the night lol

• sooted72

also fwiw the last time i played nhl gpps was 12/23 and i loaded up on chi and they scored 1 goal and lost at home to colorado.

• weaponX

Looks that that 3.5K winger I was looking for was Derek Ryan. Who, I shit you not, I had in initially and was gonna change later after some research. Last 2 times I’ve taken him he’s put up like 1.6 haha oh well

• epot

@tristanwolf said...

This is the place to bitch lol 90% of posts after 9 pm are bitching, the rest are the lucky winners!

lol spot on…but keep in mind: there’s strategy to bitchin!

• tristanwolf

Hawks got me even nice finish. G luck tomorrow gents!

• sooted72

whine on here then shut the game off. always works!

• tristanwolf

Abbott fail btw, but like billy bob said in bad santa “well they can’t all be winners” (candy corn or asprin in the advent calendar).

• epot

been watchin Can/USA game…..great hockey!

• savedatmoneyquan

Nilsson just ran out of gas I guess at the end :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).