• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 115 ) at  Washington ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 130 ) at  St. Louis ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  Chicago ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    10:35 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Los Angeles ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    10:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 120 ) at  San Jose ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

So Zaytzoff clearly wad not the play. Frig.

• scsa1998

Crawford on DK was ok, but Zakoff on FD what was I thinking

• FRISCO

my worst night in months, i haven’t been so wrong about every single play in a long time haha oh well.

• deejones49

Need 4 LA goals

• scsa1998

@deejones49 said...

Need 4 LA goals

Since the RG league is the only thing I played today on DK I’m good with 4 goals as long as Muzzin gets the assists or the goals

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Odd that both Suter and Spurgeon have zero DK/FD points. No shots or blocks even!

• goldengoat29

Short of playing high volume and getting crazy exposure in GPPs, I honestly don’t know how people do well in hockey. There’s so much randomness night in and night out.

• shamrock77s

@goldengoat29 said...

Short of playing high volume and getting crazy exposure in GPPs, I honestly don’t know how people do well in hockey. There’s so much randomness night in and night out.

Some Red Wings homer is feeling the love tonight. Really have to ignore logic sometimes to hit a big payday.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@goldengoat29 said...

You mean you weren’t on the MIN/SJ game stack?

• goldengoat29

@Scumpunch said...

You mean you weren’t on the MIN/SJ game stack?

It’s more the Red Wings knocking around the Kings, among other things. But — no I did not see the Wild putting up 5 and counting. I actually thought the Sharks were a bit sneaky. They’re good at home and Dubie has looked mortal of late.

• shamrock77s

How long until some drunk fan in LA wanders out onto the ice and instigates a fight? He knocks half the team out and the crowd cheers, and ownership offers him a 1 year Goon deal, only to find that he gets his ass kicked for the entire rest of the season because the Kings are just a bunch of sissies and made him look good when he happened to wander onto the ice.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The Kings visited the island of Dr. Coreau.

• NextSignal

Might take the Goal with a one shot.

Edit – shit I think the Coreau SO bonus may screw me. 2nd it is.

• garbage9922

Yeah it looks like one guy will pass you. Still not a bad day’s work.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Well that turned from a terrible night to a break-even one FAST. Crazy what the third period of a late game can do.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@NextSignal said...

Might take the Goal with a one shot.

Edit – shit I think the Coreau SO bonus may screw me. 2nd it is.

Congrats on that finish.

FD’s tardy scoring updates can be really frustrating.

Seeing an entry behind you with a goalie you need to either lose outright or give up a shutout is one of the more tense sweats to have in DFS.

• epot

wow the winner in the 50k forecheck has it twice! And to boot it involves the last 2 games only! what a night!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@epot said...

wow the winner in the 50k forecheck has it twice! And to boot it involves the last 2 games only! what a night!

That is one crazy way to win!!

• epot

whats even crazier is Suter had an off night! lol

• goldengoat29

If you had shown me that lineup before the games started, I would have said WTF is that. Coreau was the goalie I had the least interest in on this slate. I wonder if Bluish had the lowest expectations for this particular lineup among his brood. It’s like a mother who has a pitifully ugly and unpromising child only to be taken aback by the child’s later prosperity.

• epot

Interesting Analogy! I’m not sure what intrigues me the most? The fact that he/she had it twice? Or the fact that it only included the last 2 games? Either way it was a nice $6250.00

• scsa1998

@Zieg30 said...

Well that turned from a terrible night to a break-even one FAST. Crazy what the third period of a late game can do.

I honestly thought you were going to catch me in the RG league. Good Team on to tommorow

• epot

@scsa1998 said...

I honestly thought you were going to catch me in the RG league. Good Team on to tommorow

Congrats on the RG win scsa1998 :)

• garbage9922

Maybe bluish27 had his placeholder be all late game players, then ran short on time so he had to fill out a lot of entries with all late game guys. This could also explain why he had a duplicate.

(The same thing has happened to me before. I won big like that one time when Tyler Bozak got a hat trick entirely in the third period.)

• epot

@garbage9922 said...

Maybe bluish27 had his placeholder be all late game players, then ran short on time so he had to fill out a lot of entries with all late game guys. This could also explain why he had a duplicate.

(The same thing has happened to me before. I won big like that one time when Tyler Bozak got a hat trick entirely in the third period.)

Could be, although I also noticed there were 4 sets of duplicate LU’s in total by the same person and the other one’s had earlier players ansimov etc etc

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).