• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:35 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -140 ) at  Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( -110 ) at  Vancouver ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Leafs at Devils
    Cammalleri capable of tearing up 40+ pts again on FD like he already did to the Leafs this year?

• TicketRaven

Isles line is up to -150
    Bailey / Lee / Nelson all ready for points tonight – I like the icelanders

• TicketRaven

Extra Half Hour before games at 7:30pm is nice!

• julieduke33

I would think it’s Saros, 2nd half of back to back and 3rd in 4 days, rinne played 1st 2…. But like others said its 1st game so we will know…

• Scumpunch

Saros is in

• TheRyanFlaherty

I’m really having a tough time finding something to differentiate the upper-middle Defensemen. It’s the decision I’m really struggling with today.
    I’ve already switched it a few times. Thought I was good, but now I see Yandle isn’t on PP1 anymore? So may have to switch it up again…
    edit* If I was good with Yandle, I’ll likely just swap him with Ekblad…Hopefully noticing the line swap winds up being a good thing…

• NextSignal

How about Ward?

• tristanwolf

50% Saros and Elliott tonight. Chicago stacks as usual. G luck all!

• shamrock77s

Rinne is not starting, if you have him in please remove.
    James Neal and Viktor Arvidsson are out as well.

• TicketRaven

Good luck all!

• scsa1998

@Scumpunch said...

Saros is in

All alone on Saros Island I will be in the RG league. Good luck everyone

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Argh. Luongo scratched.

• yuda

@Zieg30 said...

Argh. Luongo scratched.

What the hell.

• yuda

@Zieg30 said...

Argh. Luongo scratched.

Hurt during warmups. At least I won’t get a negative from goalie tonight.

• goldengoat29

Cory Schneider has looked like Cory Schneider lately. I don’t really agree with the Leafs implied goals projection.

• shamrock77s

Did anyone pivot to Reimer before lock?

• keephustlincuz

@goldengoat29 said...

Cory Schneider has looked like Cory Schneider lately. I don’t really agree with the Leafs implied goals projection.

What were they projected for?

• sooted72

lol i was wondering how i missed the news that luongo wasnt starting tonight. felt dumb for a minute.

• sooted72

@goldengoat29 said...

good call

• Scumpunch

@epot said...

bozak line or mathews line? bozak line had a ton of chances against wash the other night. But on the other hand the kid line is clicking. Or NJ will shut them both down??

Both

• goldengoat29

What I meant was I don’t agree with the Leafs implied goal total being so low…

I guess I haven’t yet come to terms with the Devils no longer being the defensive stalwarts they’ve been practically my entire hockey watching existence. Schneider has also looked really sharp the past few games. Since 2007, among qualified goalies, he has the highest High Danger Save Percentage in the game. Didn’t really see him getting chased in the first.

The other thing is, once I proclaim some prediction on this forum, I come back to eat it.

• epot

both + kadri

• tristanwolf

Damn car with 19 shots on darling in the first. None through though.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Apparently Ekblad was not the correct answer…

• goldengoat29

Glad one of my hunches finally came through. Taking Landeskog over Lee, Nelson, or Barrie.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).