• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:35 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -140 ) at  Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( -110 ) at  Vancouver ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

Dang goodbye shutout

• Olhausen

@shamrock77s said...

Rinne is not starting, if you have him in please remove.
    James Neal and Viktor Arvidsson are out as well.

Second night in a row my Nashville lineup was done before it started due to a player not starting.

• Olhausen

Man it really looked like Toronto was going to drop 6 or 7 goals early on. Now they’re barely hanging on to the win.

• keephustlincuz

@Olhausen said...

Man it really looked like Toronto was going to drop 6 or 7 goals early on. Now they’re barely hanging on to the win.

It’s becoming clear to me that every time they play a game stack could win a gpp.

• tristanwolf

Damn needed that soros win. Come on calgary.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Super low scoring night thus far.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Wish I just stuck with my initial D pairing Faulk/Boychuck…I’d be above the cash line in everything at the moment…at least I threw it in one contest, a smaller GPP.

• goldengoat29

@tristanwolf said...

Damn needed that soros win. Come on calgary.

That game winner he let up was super soft.

• shamrock77s

No hope for the Isles this year.

• TimmerRC

Canucks… 4 goals on 12 shots. Awful.

• epot

first time ive used elliot…and definitely my last!

• StanHalen

That was the Mike Smithiest moment Mike Smith has ever had.

• epot

smith was thinking assist! I’m not sure what shneider was thinking earlier though. Tough night for goalies.

• Brogias

What was cash line in DK $4 big tournament?

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The last position to get paid scored 28.8. You can find links to major tournaments every day in a pinned thread in the main forum.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).